Trump Refers To Goofy Elizabeth Warren As Pocahontas During White House Event Honoring Navajo Code

Omg ppl are MMMMEEEEELLLLLTTTTTTIIIINNNNNNGGGGG...he called a woman who LIED about being Indian in order to secure $$$$$ and privilege MEANT FOR INDIANS "Pocahantas".

And everybody knew exactly who he was talking about! That's the hilarious part.

Trump can take credit for Little Marco, Crooked Hillary, but Pocahontas wasn't his creation. Still, it's funny.

I laughed so hard when I heard the clip on the radio. NPR had a fucking meltdown. A “racial slur”! LMAO

Disney is going to have to pull all copies of Pocahontas, since it is now a racial slur.

:rofl:

Enjoyed the speech by Mr. Peter MacDonald. He, Thomas Begay and the other Begay in wheelchair are truly 3 treasures the nation has been blessed with.

The Pocahontas reference fell flat, I thought that was somewhat demeaning to the occasion. At least there was sense enough that nobody played The Ballad of Ira Hayes.

trump makes himself look like a juvenile twat every time he opens his big, fat, stupid, mouth.

Disney is going to have to pull all copies of Pocahontas, since it is now a racial slur.

:rofl:

Actually every time Trump calls her Pocahontas he is giving her a compliment, but he probably thinks Pocahontas is some made up cartoon character.

She should respond, thank you but I'm not. Referring to Pocahontas like a cartoon character is a racial slur.

He degrades all people who have native American Indian blood when he uses her name to demean a person, of which he must find E. Warren a threat. I am thinking she should run against him in 2020 as he sees her as such a threat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back