Trump REFUSES to Condemn qAnon, Again...

Best line of the night:
4ip58y.jpg

Skin for skin, says Satan in the Bible.
Seems fair
I really don't disagree. St Paul did two years in prison for that, or what?
Kushner is guilty of no more than doing openly what all obstetricians, midwives, birthers, and baby-shower hostesses of the district have done and continue to do in secret.
Drugs?
I don't know what they're doing, but a lady shows up all terrified-like, screaming rape, at no one in particular but definitely putting on an act. The whole group gets wild-eyed in a strange mesmerism of evil, then they cut the baby. Something similar happened — leaked top secret classified intelligence — in the women's locker room at Planet Fitness, a late term back alley abortion, or infanticide immediately following live delivery induced labor. The girls were acting strange next door, and a large female pit bull ran terrified straight into my arms.

Here we see the current POTUS just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

Who's he signaling to? Not regular Americans.

Regular Americans will reject this type of extremely divisive nonsense come November.

This rambling buffoon just can't help himself. Even to save himself.

#SMHGOP
That was truly disgraceful when Trump refused to condemn q-anon. You could hear another nail going into the coffin of Trump’s re-election campaign.

Did you run to your Safe Space?

Trump is exciting, scary, theatrical, self-mythologizing, bragging...in short, he is A ROCK STAR!

That crazy, Fake News attacker has thin lips and I could literally see the red lipstick on her teeth as she recited that first debate talking points since President Trump won that. Oy vey, as her husband would say. President Trump wasted that nutcase.

For several years now... Yes.
Several years, right.

But, know nothing about qAnon.

Interesting.

Anyway, I'm curious, can you share w/me something about ANTIFA from say 2016 - 2018?

I'd like to bone up on their history.

Thanks.
Knowing about them and studying them are very different things man. I'm no expert even now. Same as the bagaloo boys or whatever.

What news station are you going to that is talking about ... Qanon or whatever?

If you want to fault me for ignorance... Fine. But I'm not lying to you. Maybe this weekend I'll look into this. Feel free to give me a good place to start.

Dismissed as a national joke, Trump holds out a dream of what America can be, GREAT AGAIN

doesn't that make him just like Dr Martin King?

I believe he stated he did not follow them or know too much about them, so what’s your point?
Oh, so you want him to denounce something he has no knowledge of or simply denounce something one knows nothing about?
So what is your lying, dishonest ass going to post when Mr. Trump finds himself retweeting some LUNACY from qAnon later this week?

What will be your dishonest spin then?

Apparently the truth touched a nerve. I find your response to be disrespectful yet I assume that should have been expected considering your political ideology.

I believe he stated he did not follow them or know too much about them, so what’s your point?
Oh, so you want him to denounce something he has no knowledge of or simply denounce something one knows nothing about?
So what is your lying, dishonest ass going to post when Mr. Trump finds himself retweeting some LUNACY from qAnon later this week?

What will be your dishonest spin then?

Comrade, can you be honest for on half of a second and post "QAnon was right, about everything."

No, you lack even that tiny shred of integrity.

Dismissed as a national joke, Trump holds out a dream of what America can be, GREAT AGAIN

doesn't that make him just like Dr Martin King?

Before the democrat's sponsor nation unleashed their plague on the world - Trump had delivered. OH, and it's all coming back already.

What the fuck are you yapping about?

I know you're a troll, but this isn't the time.

TDS drama again..........look at Trump........HE'S A BAD MAN

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:
More TDS...aka #TotalDevotionSyndrome

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
You know its weird how the Trump hates try to spin and redefine EVERYTHING............TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome worked so well, that know the goofy Trump haters fell a need to try REDEFINE it? Really very very sad....No hun, it does not mean devotion. It means crazy Trump haters are Deranged.

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

You know its weird how the Trump hates try to spin and redefine EVERYTHING............TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome worked so well, that know the goofy Trump haters fell a need to try REDEFINE it? Really very very sad....No hun, it does not mean devotion. It means crazy Trump haters are Deranged.

What happened was the little Goebbels did the "condemn all white people" shit again and the President blasted the rotten fucks. So they had to scramble - uh uh uh uh CONDEMN QANON...

This isn't going to end well for the pedo party.

1602856073764.png

Uh democrats, you stupid pedo fucks, QAnon was PROVEN RIGHT

1602856179787.png

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

Trumpians believe those who disagree with them are "redefining" things while they want us to redefine morality, civility, truth and respect. Those values were taught by my family and community, not a reality TV game show.

Here we see the current POTUS just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

Regular Americans will reject this type of extremely divisive nonsense come November.

#SMHGOP

I'd be more concerned he condemn fingers to empty heads than some BS QANON I've never even heard of.

#SMHGOP

What about this entity terrifies you.?

Forum List

Back