Trump REFUSES to Condemn qAnon, Again...

Here we see the current POTUS just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

Who's he signaling to? Not regular Americans.

Regular Americans will reject this type of extremely divisive nonsense come November.

This rambling buffoon just can't help himself. Even to save himself.

#SMHGOP

BIDEN REFUSES TO CONDEMN NAMBLA.

In a clear sign that he supports and promotes the rape of children, Xi's man in Washington, Joe Biden, has STILL not condemned the child rape organization NAMBLA,.
I thought he was running for President of NAMBLA.

You refuse to condemn stink blm or antifa you fucking hypocritical loser.
Why would I condemn America's best fighters against fascism?

Besides, they haven't killed anyone.

Numerous white supremacists have killed Americans, in the last 4 years even.

So go go blow smoke up someone else's ass, hack.
BLM assassinated 5 cops in Dallas, Moron. The death toll of their nationwide riots is still pending.....

Let's see you spin that MarcATL

Here we see the current POTUS just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

Regular Americans will reject this type of extremely divisive nonsense come November.

#SMHGOP
Qtips? Are they dangerous? What are these qthings?

You refuse to condemn stink blm or antifa you fucking hypocritical loser.
Why would I condemn America's best fighters against fascism?

Besides, they haven't killed anyone.

Numerous white supremacists have killed Americans, in the last 4 years even.

So go go blow smoke up someone else's ass, hack.
BLM assassinated 5 cops in Dallas, Moron. The death toll of their nationwide riots is still pending.....

Let's see you spin that MarcATL
He, like the rest of them, are disgraceful enemies to all liberty. Should be treated accordingly.

One would be enough to condemn the organization and charge the leadership with a felony so you tell me how many.
No, no, no, no, no....

tenor.gif

YOU stated that they were "intimidating voters by wearing gestapo uniforms and carrying clubs at polling placeS."

So YOU tell me how many, ya lyin bastid.

Do you ever get tired of getting your racist ass handed to you?

#SMHGOP
That was truly disgraceful when Trump refused to condemn q-anon. You could hear another nail going into the coffin of Trump’s re-election campaign.

Why?

It’s awesome they keep bringing Qanon up, it gives them a spotlight and normies can google them.

Then they might ask, “why are Dems so against busting child sex traffickers?”
I sure hope they Goggle.

They may come to discover that it is our current POTUS that was bossom buddies w/that pedo Epstein for decades...

09dc-trumpspstein1-articleLarge-v2.jpg

TrumpEpstein.jpg

nn_sgo_trump_epstein_tape_190717_1920x1080.jpg
Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old and he is supposed to be finding pedos????? Now that Is funny.

And had that actually happened, you dumb shit.....it would be covered 24/7......that it is not, means it is fake........but thanks for playing, you lying piece of crap...
Here is a link dumbshit:

There is speculation that Trump paid the plaintiff $30,000,000 to drop the lawsuit.
Dropped.

Next.
Speculation is Trump paid his rape victim $30 million dollars to drop the charges.

You are one desperate little father fucker, aren't you?

#SMHGOP
Who?

The ones who busted Epstein and Bill Clinton.

UM -
I haven't see Clinton busted yet.
Q - needs gets to back back to work.

I believe he stated he did not follow them or know too much about them, so what’s your point?
Oh, so you want him to denounce something he has no knowledge of or simply denounce something one knows nothing about?

For what ever reason Q terrifies them.

TDS drama again..........look at Trump........HE'S A BAD MAN

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:
Not 'he is a bad man'.

He is an amoral asshole. Or he is a stupid man. Or he is a con man.

And he has stupid people willing to be conned voting for him.
Facts are that Trump has been the BEST president in my life time who has accomplished the most good for the nation ---------both Foreign and domestic and the libs and foreign troll hate him for it.

TDS drama again..........look at Trump........HE'S A BAD MAN

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:
Not 'he is a bad man'.

He is an amoral asshole. Or he is a stupid man. Or he is a con man.

And he has stupid people willing to be conned voting for him.
Facts are that Trump has been the BEST president in my life time who has accomplished the most good for the nation ---------both Foreign and domestic and the libs and foreign troll hate him for it.
What precisely has Trump done that benefits you? Because I'm stumped to think of anything he has done for me.

#SMHGOP

What about this entity terrifies you.?
IT'S ALL LIES!

Not one thing about these morons is true!

Spreading lies, conspiracy theories and unfounded rumors serves what noble purpose?

It only serves to smear, divide, misinform, trick and destroy innocent lives.

So, I guess now I understand why Rrump and his idiot minions go along with Qanon. Because being stupid is what they do best, other than demolition derbies and monster truck shows.

Do you ever get tired of getting your racist ass handed to you?

Listen turd,

I created threads about this very thing, during that time, and no one provided any evidence that there was voter intimidation.

No one did then, and no one has now.

FOH!!!

526blog_kick.jpg

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

If you've never looked in a mirror, you might have a good argument.
You're the one imagining Trump and family committed crimes then you can't name them when asked what they did.
Read the link in post 167. Named and shamed.
The rolling stone article? Nothing but a TDS rant.

Why can't you just tell us the crimes. Why dodge?

No. No TDS rant. Um, if you read the article they are clearly listed.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

If you've never looked in a mirror, you might have a good argument.
You're the one imagining Trump and family committed crimes then you can't name them when asked what they did.
Read the link in post 167. Named and shamed.
The rolling stone article? Nothing but a TDS rant.

Why can't you just tell us the crimes. Why dodge?

No. No TDS rant. Um, if you read the article they are clearly listed.
Like what? Name 1?

Forum List

Back