Trump relayed on his twitter feed that Biden a pedophile,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown.
“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Ms Dixon told CBS.
“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”
He was a democrat then. He could get away with it. Like i said, you loons stick together.

Trump supporters! Is character an important factor in choosing a president?

If so, how on God's green earth can you support Trump?

Especially when all of their claims about Biden are not true.

All a person has to do is put the right keywords into a search then hit enter. Thousands of sites will come up debunking all of the accusations made by trump, his followers and qanon.

It's all nothing but lies people. Just more smear from disgusting right wingers.

I do not doubt that there are some anti-Biden photos that don't stand up to scrutiny. It is the videos which are disturbing and creepy.
Prove it

whispering in someone’s ear
Shocked....Shocked I say

How does that compare to Trump barging into teen dressing rooms and raping a 13 year old?

Link?

Creepy Uncle Joe

ROFLMAO

Creepier Don the Con
You voted for a creep who wears orange makeup.
And dyes his hair blonde.
Really, this is the big latest gotcha for Trump--he dies his hair and uses a self tanner? You Trump haters need some help.

If I had told you 6 years ago that you would be voting for a vain, weak, shallow man who wears orange tan makeup and uses Clairol No. 9 on his hair, you would have told me I was crazy.
If you would've told me a year ago your nominee is a demented pedophile. I would've said you're crazy and yet, here we are.

Trump supporters! Is character an important factor in choosing a president?

If so, how on God's green earth can you support Trump?

Especially when all of their claims about Biden are not true.

All a person has to do is put the right keywords into a search then hit enter. Thousands of sites will come up debunking all of the accusations made by trump, his followers and qanon.

It's all nothing but lies people. Just more smear from disgusting right wingers.

I do not doubt that there are some anti-Biden photos that don't stand up to scrutiny. It is the videos which are disturbing and creepy.
Prove it

whispering in someone’s ear
Shocked....Shocked I say

How does that compare to Trump barging into teen dressing rooms and raping a 13 year old?

Prove it. Why dont you defend Tara Reade? You leftists are disgusting hypocrites who bow at the big government freebie altar.

EVERY Dimwinger in this thread: Must. Ignore. Pedo Joe......

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!

What a frickin disgusting animal tramp is along with his family.

I never have seen an incumbent potus sinking so low.
then check out the post above. with BEIJING joe trying to lick a poor little girl

Both parties were completely comfortable there. Isn't it obvious from the way he is clenching her arm as she nopes in the other direction?
The mother doesn’t seem to like it at all. he doesn’t have to act like that with little girls, there’s no excuses, he’s an old pig and that’s all

And yet you're completely comfortable with a self-admitted sexual predator, who has been credibly accused of rape by three women, including one who was 13 when she says Trump raped and beat her.

There is absolutely no evidence that Joe Biden has EVER molested ANYONE. And here you are promoting the worst kind of slander and lies. So very Republican of you.
TRUTH...can you say TRUTH ---no, no, no, not twist to suit

Both parties were completely comfortable there. Isn't it obvious from the way he is clenching her arm as she nopes in the other direction?
The mother doesn’t seem to like it at all. he doesn’t have to act like that with little girls, there’s no excuses, he’s an old pig and that’s all

And yet you're completely comfortable with a self-admitted sexual predator, who has been credibly accused of rape by three women, including one who was 13 when she says Trump raped and beat her.

There is absolutely no evidence that Joe Biden has EVER molested ANYONE. And here you are promoting the worst kind of slander and lies. So very Republican of you.
i must have missed that. when did TRUMP say he was a sexual predator?

WASHINGTON —
President Trump opened a sordid new chapter Tuesday in America’s history of ugly political rhetoric, sharing a tweet that falsely suggests Democratic nominee Joe Biden is a pedophile.

Presidential campaigns long have trafficked in lurid accusations of extramarital affairs, drunkenness and corrupt behavior. But Trump has aimed lower, personally tapping baseless conspiracy theories to smear his opponent.

The latest outrage arrived in the retweet of an anonymous account that was suddenly granted presidential amplification seven weeks before the election.
---------------------------------------
This doesn't belong in the badlands , as this is the truth.
Well this one just can't be true. First of all I doubt like hell Biden can get it up and even if he could he'd have forgotten what to do with it or what it's for.

As for Trump, these are accusations and he has not been found guilty but as for your favorite everything is there on pictures and videos.

Try incest.

As for Trump, these are accusations and he has not been found guilty but as for your favorite everything is there on pictures and videos.

Try incest.

Incest?

who?

WASHINGTON —
President Trump opened a sordid new chapter Tuesday in America’s history of ugly political rhetoric, sharing a tweet that falsely suggests Democratic nominee Joe Biden is a pedophile.

Presidential campaigns long have trafficked in lurid accusations of extramarital affairs, drunkenness and corrupt behavior. But Trump has aimed lower, personally tapping baseless conspiracy theories to smear his opponent.

The latest outrage arrived in the retweet of an anonymous account that was suddenly granted presidential amplification seven weeks before the election.
And as you can now see, the Trumpsters are just fine with it.

What an ugly place this country has become in just four years.

Try incest.

Incest?

who?

Tramp and his dtr, tramp is the topic, he was in the OP.

WASHINGTON —

Anything goes for the trampers.

WASHINGTON —

Anything goes for the trampers.
I kept wondering when he and his sheep were going to hit rock bottom, and then I realized he has a shovel.

So now, most of this stuff doesn't surprise me.

Try incest.

Incest?

who?

Tramp and his dtr, tramp is the topic, he was in the OP.

You have a link PROVING Trump committed incest with his daughter?

WASHINGTON —

It is Trump hanging around with Jeff Epstein and being accused of raping a 13 year old

Yeah, Trump.

View attachment 389394

Looks just like him ...

BBBBBBUUUUUTTTT CLINTON!!!!

MAGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back