Trump Relies on New Wuhan Virus Expert

It sounded pretty even handed to me. how was he trashed? What was distorted? Did not get a chance to read the "Pravda" article. Perhaps you could post it.
Scott Atlas, who relies on data, facts and math, is Trump’s new go-to guy.
Awesome move.
Unfortunately, this report from the AP wing of pravda trashes and distorts, as is their job, but at least it reports...
They refer to trump painting a ‘rosy picture’ and they say Atlas has ‘no expertise‘. They refer to Atlas’s appearances on Fox News though he’s appeared on several other outlets. Ignored by MSM.
Atlas will be trashed by your pravda sources from here on out.
When trump said it was under control and would be gone shortly, that was a rosy picture. We will wake up and it will just be gone, was a rosy picture. We will be able to keep deaths below 100,000 was also a rosy picture fir this disease.
The article said Atlas " the former chief of neuroradiology at Stanford University Medical Center and a fellow at Stanford's conservative Hoover Institution, has no expertise in public health or infectious diseases. Nothing trashed about that, unless you are keying only on the "no expertise in public health or infectious diseases". My primary care provider got me an appointment for a stress test with a world class cardiologist, surgeon, lecturer and designer of medical devices and even a heart valve. Expert in his field, but I would not go to him about a flue that attacks upper respiratory, or even request a consultation, as it is not his field of expertise. He would not be insulted by that.
Atlas is a medical expert. His Stanford colleague Ioannidis is also a medical expert.
Trump promoting positivity based on current info and data is not glossing anything over as rosy.
The terminology used in the report is propaganda.
Period.
Now that Atlas has been introduced to the heretofore insulated lefty hack democrats, you can be sure everything he reports will be fired upon by Pravda.

You are spreding propaganda. He knows nothing about infectious diseases. This is like consulting a foot doctor for issues with your heart. He is a medical expert but not on heart issues.
He understands virology and has been spouting data and facts. That’s why MSM has ignored him and why you’ve never even heard of the guy until now.

He is not spouting any facts. He is spouting what Trump wants to hear. No one in their right mind is buying this.
Under-70 have a Wuhan mortality rate of 0.04%. Fact. Flu is 0.1%. Fact.

The fl7u has not killed 160,000. Also many people feel the effects of it for months and even permanently.

Awesome move.
Unfortunately, this report from the AP wing of pravda trashes and distorts, as is their job, but at least it reports...

Actually the report is on target. Trump wants a yes man rather than someone who will tell us the truth. He knows nothing about infectious diseases. Listening to the Trump White House can be dangerous for your health.
Scott Atlas has been explaining facts and data all the while media has been distorting numbers and scaremongering.
Fauci has been all over the place.
Trump made a wise decision.

Trump made a dumb choice and voters see right through it.

It sounded pretty even handed to me. how was he trashed? What was distorted? Did not get a chance to read the "Pravda" article. Perhaps you could post it.
Awesome move.
They refer to trump painting a ‘rosy picture’ and they say Atlas has ‘no expertise‘. They refer to Atlas’s appearances on Fox News though he’s appeared on several other outlets. Ignored by MSM.
When trump said it was under control and would be gone shortly, that was a rosy picture. We will wake up and it will just be gone, was a rosy picture. We will be able to keep deaths below 100,000 was also a rosy picture fir this disease.
The article said Atlas " the former chief of neuroradiology at Stanford University Medical Center and a fellow at Stanford's conservative Hoover Institution, has no expertise in public health or infectious diseases. Nothing trashed about that, unless you are keying only on the "no expertise in public health or infectious diseases". My primary care provider got me an appointment for a stress test with a world class cardiologist, surgeon, lecturer and designer of medical devices and even a heart valve. Expert in his field, but I would not go to him about a flue that attacks upper respiratory, or even request a consultation, as it is not his field of expertise. He would not be insulted by that.
Atlas is a medical expert. His Stanford colleague Ioannidis is also a medical expert.
Trump promoting positivity based on current info and data is not glossing anything over as rosy.
Period.
Now that Atlas has been introduced to the heretofore insulated lefty hack democrats, you can be sure everything he reports will be fired upon by Pravda.

You are spreding propaganda. He knows nothing about infectious diseases. This is like consulting a foot doctor for issues with your heart. He is a medical expert but not on heart issues.
He understands virology and has been spouting data and facts. That’s why MSM has ignored him and why you’ve never even heard of the guy until now.

He is not spouting any facts. He is spouting what Trump wants to hear. No one in their right mind is buying this.

The fl7u has not killed 160,000. Also many people feel the effects of it for months and even permanently.
In some years flu has killed more. And not nearly so selectively. Lockdowns have delayed immunity and have likely killed more.

Awesome move.
Period.

Like masks don't work. That has been disproven as cases have come down when a mask mandate is imposed. He disagreed with the models showing that there would be 134,000 deaths. We are at more than 160,000. He also spouts the line that children have virtually zero chance of catching the coronavirus. That has already been proven false. He has been spouting fake facts. He is a yes man and nothing more. You are a liar. In other words, a typical Trump supporter.
You need links.
The virtual immunity of children is an empirically based fact.
You’re a predicted dem parrot.

No it is not. You are the parrot. You are a disgusting indivgidual who wants to jeapordize the health of Americans just so Trump can be re-elected. If Trump had handled this better he might not need the economy to come back. DeWine in Ohio and Whitmer in Michigan have high approval ratings despite high unemployment rates.

Awesome move.
Period.

In some years flu has killed more. And not nearly so selectively. Lockdowns have delayed immunity and have likely killed more.
Bullshit. You have no clue what you are talking about. If we had a national lockdown as many foreign countries had, we might be past this. NY is ahead of red states in re-opening because they took the medicine early.

Awesome move.
Period.

Like masks don't work. That has been disproven as cases have come down when a mask mandate is imposed. He disagreed with the models showing that there would be 134,000 deaths. We are at more than 160,000. He also spouts the line that children have virtually zero chance of catching the coronavirus. That has already been proven false. He has been spouting fake facts. He is a yes man and nothing more. You are a liar. In other words, a typical Trump supporter.
You need links.
The virtual immunity of children is an empirically based fact.
You’re a predicted dem parrot.

No it is not. You are the parrot. You are a disgusting indivgidual who wants to jeapordize the health of Americans just so Trump can be re-elected. If Trump had handled this better he might not need the economy to come back. DeWine in Ohio and Whitmer in Michigan have high approval ratings despite high unemployment rates.
The health of Americans has been harmed by lockdowns. Children are virtually immune. These are facts.

Awesome move.
Period.

Bullshit. You have no clue what you are talking about. If we had a national lockdown as many foreign countries had, we might be past this. NY is ahead of red states in re-opening because they took the medicine early.
NY has the highest death rate because its governor sent positive patients into nursing homes.
Sweden had no lockdowns and they are just fine. Without a fucked up economy.

Democrats have been politically using the shit out of the Wuhan virus. They're exaggerating the numbers and severity in order to prolong the epidemic. They're using the epidemic in order to keep schools closed, shutter businesses, deprive the people of their constitutional rights, enable fraudulent mail in voting, tank our economy and release prisoners so they can vote. There is absolutely no science behind any of these Democrat positions. So we should all be happy to have a new national COVID 19 advisor who is science oriented. Tired of Democrat shills. MAGA

You know who else has made conflicting statements about the Wuhan flu pandemic but who has never fallen from favor with the left affiliated media? Anthony Faucci.

Sometimes it isn't what you say but what your fundamental political outlook is. He's hardly
blameless in this all.
I believe because when he was presented with data, he changed his rhetoric.....like most human beings do when presented with data....

But most Trump sycophants aren't like that when it comes to their cult worship -- whatever their cult leader says is reality....

Forum List

Back