Trump Relies on New Wuhan Virus Expert

Scott Atlas, who relies on data, facts and math, is Trump’s new go-to guy.
Awesome move.
Unfortunately, this report from the AP wing of pravda trashes and distorts, as is their job, but at least it reports...

Actually the report is on target. Trump wants a yes man rather than someone who will tell us the truth. He knows nothing about infectious diseases. Listening to the Trump White House can be dangerous for your health.

It sounded pretty even handed to me. how was he trashed? What was distorted? Did not get a chance to read the "Pravda" article. Perhaps you could post it.
Awesome move.
Unfortunately, this report from the AP wing of pravda trashes and distorts, as is their job, but at least it reports...
They refer to trump painting a ‘rosy picture’ and they say Atlas has ‘no expertise‘. They refer to Atlas’s appearances on Fox News though he’s appeared on several other outlets. Ignored by MSM.
Atlas will be trashed by your pravda sources from here on out.
When trump said it was under control and would be gone shortly, that was a rosy picture. We will wake up and it will just be gone, was a rosy picture. We will be able to keep deaths below 100,000 was also a rosy picture fir this disease.
The article said Atlas " the former chief of neuroradiology at Stanford University Medical Center and a fellow at Stanford's conservative Hoover Institution, has no expertise in public health or infectious diseases. Nothing trashed about that, unless you are keying only on the "no expertise in public health or infectious diseases". My primary care provider got me an appointment for a stress test with a world class cardiologist, surgeon, lecturer and designer of medical devices and even a heart valve. Expert in his field, but I would not go to him about a flue that attacks upper respiratory, or even request a consultation, as it is not his field of expertise. He would not be insulted by that.
Atlas is a medical expert. His Stanford colleague Ioannidis is also a medical expert.
Trump promoting positivity based on current info and data is not glossing anything over as rosy.
The terminology used in the report is propaganda.
Period.
Now that Atlas has been introduced to the heretofore insulated lefty hack democrats, you can be sure everything he reports will be fired upon by Pravda.

You are spreding propaganda. He knows nothing about infectious diseases. This is like consulting a foot doctor for issues with your heart. He is a medical expert but not on heart issues.

It sounded pretty even handed to me. how was he trashed? What was distorted? Did not get a chance to read the "Pravda" article. Perhaps you could post it.
Awesome move.
They refer to trump painting a ‘rosy picture’ and they say Atlas has ‘no expertise‘. They refer to Atlas’s appearances on Fox News though he’s appeared on several other outlets. Ignored by MSM.

So, he's another yes man for the Orange Virus. How mind numbingly predictable.

Awesome move.

Actually the report is on target. Trump wants a yes man rather than someone who will tell us the truth. He knows nothing about infectious diseases. Listening to the Trump White House can be dangerous for your health.
Scott Atlas has been explaining facts and data all the while media has been distorting numbers and scaremongering.
Fauci has been all over the place.
Trump made a wise decision.

Awesome move.
When trump said it was under control and would be gone shortly, that was a rosy picture. We will wake up and it will just be gone, was a rosy picture. We will be able to keep deaths below 100,000 was also a rosy picture fir this disease.
The article said Atlas " the former chief of neuroradiology at Stanford University Medical Center and a fellow at Stanford's conservative Hoover Institution, has no expertise in public health or infectious diseases. Nothing trashed about that, unless you are keying only on the "no expertise in public health or infectious diseases". My primary care provider got me an appointment for a stress test with a world class cardiologist, surgeon, lecturer and designer of medical devices and even a heart valve. Expert in his field, but I would not go to him about a flue that attacks upper respiratory, or even request a consultation, as it is not his field of expertise. He would not be insulted by that.
Atlas is a medical expert. His Stanford colleague Ioannidis is also a medical expert.
Trump promoting positivity based on current info and data is not glossing anything over as rosy.
Period.
Now that Atlas has been introduced to the heretofore insulated lefty hack democrats, you can be sure everything he reports will be fired upon by Pravda.

You are spreding propaganda. He knows nothing about infectious diseases. This is like consulting a foot doctor for issues with your heart. He is a medical expert but not on heart issues.
He understands virology and has been spouting data and facts. That’s why MSM has ignored him and why you’ve never even heard of the guy until now.

Awesome move.

So, he's another yes man for the Orange Virus. How mind numbingly predictable.
No, he’s been spouting facts and data for months now. He’s been ignored by pravda for that reason and that’s why you’ve never even heard of him until now.
You and your ilk are responding exactly as I predicted in my first response.

Awesome move.
Period.

He understands virology and has been spouting data and facts. That’s why MSM has ignored him and why you’ve never even heard of the guy until now.

He is not spouting any facts. He is spouting what Trump wants to hear. No one in their right mind is buying this.

Awesome move.
Period.

Like masks don't work. That has been disproven as cases have come down when a mask mandate is imposed. He disagreed with the models showing that there would be 134,000 deaths. We are at more than 160,000. He also spouts the line that children have virtually zero chance of catching the coronavirus. That has already been proven false. He has been spouting fake facts. He is a yes man and nothing more. You are a liar. In other words, a typical Trump supporter.

Awesome move.
Period.

He is not spouting any facts. He is spouting what Trump wants to hear. No one in their right mind is buying this.
Under-70 have a Wuhan mortality rate of 0.04%. Fact. Flu is 0.1%. Fact.

Awesome move.
Period.

Like masks don't work. That has been disproven as cases have come down when a mask mandate is imposed. He disagreed with the models showing that there would be 134,000 deaths. We are at more than 160,000. He also spouts the line that children have virtually zero chance of catching the coronavirus. That has already been proven false. He has been spouting fake facts. He is a yes man and nothing more. You are a liar. In other words, a typical Trump supporter.
You need links.
The virtual immunity of children is an empirically based fact.
You’re a predicted dem parrot.

Awesome move.
Period.

His opinion articles seem to rely only on the most optimistic of projections.

Which is why in March he thought we’d only see 10,000 deaths from COVID.

I see why Trump likes him, but that’s not the guy I want making decisions.

Awesome move.
Period.

His opinion articles seem to rely only on the most optimistic of projections.

Which is why in March he thought we’d only see 10,000 deaths from COVID.

I see why Trump likes him, but that’s not the guy I want making decisions.
Link?

What the hell is a wuhan virus?
It’s kinda like Lyme disease, Ebola, Hong Kong flu, Norwalk virus, etc., contagious illnesses named after the regions from which they emanate.
Have your nazi handlers forbidden you to accurately refer to Wuhan virus?
So sorry to inform you but most virus's are named for the kind of molecular structure they exhibit. Better luck next time redumblican.

What the hell is a wuhan virus?
It’s kinda like Lyme disease, Ebola, Hong Kong flu, Norwalk virus, etc., contagious illnesses named after the regions from which they emanate.
Have your nazi handlers forbidden you to accurately refer to Wuhan virus?
So sorry to inform you but most virus's are named for the kind of molecular structure they exhibit. Better luck next time redumblican.
Wrong. They all have bio names but they have common names based on their region of origin. I just gave you several examples. And the Wuhan was called Wuhan by media initially but that changed when pravda caved to CCP pressure and indoctrinated you and your phony ilk.

Forum List

Back