Trump Reminds Us All We Have A Savior

Unfortunately I don't think that He will come and save us from the Biden Harris administration, but at least He will help get us through this.

if not once ...

1640191698821.png

try try again ... only 3 years left.

Unfortunately I don't think that He will come and save us from the Biden Harris administration, but at least He will help get us through this.

PPPPPPPTTTTT!!!!!

If Trump ever walked into a church he'd burst into flames. He's about as religious as my dog. :)
But speaking of saviors, what is it that you thought Trump was going to deliver you from?

Tump the savior? Really? He has created the disaster that has infested our country. His divisive behavior and "locked and loaded" foreign policies have led us to this point. tump is a cancer that needs treatment.

Why are people still acting like Trump is the Savior when he himself has said that he isn't?
Because he is the acknowledged cult leader. And you are one of his followers.
Remember, he himself said that he alone has all the answers. That makes him your savior.
Plus, he was going to deliver your America back to you.

Glad it's not true. What insanity could watch 800,000+ die from a (communist [italics]) virus?

Lol, you call your self a conservative! Hilarious 😀😀😀😀. The true conservative goes and looks at the mirror for their savior. Not a fat con man.

President Trump's value (along with that of President Biden) is that both clearly illustrate the choices before the electorate. It is our decision.

Trump thinks that HE is the Savior
President Trump has a business perspective of the nation--what makes the nation strong and what may weaken us. He is good for those who have strong work ethics. He doesn't so much see himself as the savior but the one who forges ahead, leveling the hills, filling the valleys, straightening the roads for the sovereign--and in the US, we are the sovereign, we are the Popular Sovereignty.

If Trump ever walked into a church he'd burst into flames. He's about as religious as my dog. :)
But speaking of saviors, what is it that you thought Trump was going to deliver you from?
Grin. Are you aware of how many here in the Religion and Ethics forum insist they are not religious, they are spiritual? It appears President Trump would be in good company among them. ;)

We were hoping that President Trump could save us from governmental rules, regulations, and an ever growing big government. If he could slow down government growth, that would be a plus. In the minds of many of us.

And his cultists believe it.......they've given up their christian faith for him.
That's like saying one must choose between Christianity and being a patriot of the American Constitution. As a whole, the two work very well together.

Tump the savior? Really? He has created the disaster that has infested our country. His divisive behavior and "locked and loaded" foreign policies have led us to this point. tump is a cancer that needs treatment.
Specifically, what disaster did President Trump create?

Grin. Are you aware of how many here in the Religion and Ethics forum insist they are not religious, they are spiritual? It appears President Trump would be in good company among them. ;)

We were hoping that President Trump could save us from governmental rules, regulations, and an ever growing big government. If he could slow down government growth, that would be a plus. In the minds of many of us.
But he saved you from none of that. Why? Because he wasn't interested in delivering any of those things. In fact, he wasn't interested in the job period.
You shouldn't be worried about the size of government, but its efficiency.

Again, if Trump ever set foot in a church, he'd burst into flames. He stood outside of a church in the summer of 2020....and needed teargas to distract from the lightning bolts raining down from the sky. :)

Forum List

Back