Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

If there wasen't such a law she couldn't have done it.

But keep shedding those MAGA Tears over Boss Hogg Trump, window licker.
And yet, neither you or her can cite the Maine law that disqualifies Trump from the ballot.

Why would I be shedding tears, Moron? I"m LMFAO at you Dimtards using fascist tactics that always blow up in your faces. This one will too, and you will all whine and cry about the Supreme Court. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump shouldn’t have engaged in treasonous insurrection; Trump has only himself to blame if he’s being appropriately removed from ballots the consequence of his disqualification.
When was he charged with insurrection?

And there is this....A CO civil court judge or Maine SOS doesn't have enforcement power regarding the 14th, Simp.

Section 5​

The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

If other states follow the same strategy in bouncing Dotard off the ballot using the 14th you can stick a fork in him, he's done.

Now piss & moan, Trumptards.
And if Red states like Texas and Florida decided to dump the dem nominee?

It’s crap like this that will turn a predominately Democrat state into a Republican state, yup that’s what I think is going to happen.

Democrat in your face failure is obvious, tedious and will be replaced. 😉

Cry me a river fuckup.

Why the victimhood defense? Did you think that would nullify facts.
You really don't want to see victimhood after stealing a national election from Americans, shitbird.

And oh yes, they know you fucking did it. Right in the faces of anyone smart enough to know what's going on.

1704067651917.png

You really don't want to see victimhood after stealing a national election from Americans, shitbird.

And oh yes, they know you fucking did it. Right in the faces of anyone smart enough to know what's going on.
Dude, just stop with the basic ignorance. Nobody wants to hear you shitting your pants anymore.

Forum List

Back