Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

Anyone can bring an action in front of the Maine SOS & other election authorities in other states. In fact, it's done all the time.

What good would an action do if they aren’t willing to listen?

A partisan legislature and/or leadership from any state can unfairly disenfranchise a large portion of their state’s voting base with one stroke of the pin. These biased decisions not only affect their state, but the entire nation when it comes to federal elections.

No I can’t, but I surmise Maine’s SOS can.
I read an article where this guy says he thinks SCOTUS will more likely
rule on whether states can pull a candidate off the ballot rather than rule on the insurrection issue.

Then there's the VA appeals court deciding lack of standing on that case.

I have a pretty good feeling the left aren't going to be happy campers in the near future.

"She based her ruling on a lot of documents, but also YouTube clips, news reports, things that would never pass the bar in normal court," Honig said.

He can be and was. Twice so far. Pay attention!
Meh......put on hold pending SCOTUS involvement.

In truth, justice and the American way.. America .. this will make Trump even more popular.. :thewave: ... :salute::salute::salute: ...
Won't matter how popular he is if he is ineligible to run in numerous states.
He will have no path to the presidency.
If MAGAt Trumptards waste their votes on him in those few conservo states where he is allowed to remain on the ballot they will just be re electing Joe Biden.

If MAGAt Trumptards waste their votes on him in those few conservo states where he is allowed to remain on the ballot they will just be re electing Joe Biden.
The country you would like to live in .. isn’t America.. I’m thinking Canada is where you belong.

No.
I am fine here.
However YOU may be more cofortable in some country where autocrats are able to hang onto power despite loosing elections.
Russia maybe?
China?
North Korea?
I hate loose elections.

Odds of that happening grow slimmer inevery 'engaged in insurrection' court appearance. Take it to the bank.

He already does, so far only one, Colorado, has written in their decision that write ins will not be counted.
You miss one glaring issue.................so many have suffered under Biden, and still are suffering, have already said in various polls, they were better off under Trump....Dems and Indies included......

How many won't cast a vote for Biden over all this woke horse crap?

Forum List

Back