Trump reportedly asked about building alligator & snake-filled border moat at height of wall tension

Trump reportedly asked about building alligator-filled border moat

from the report:

“You are making me look like an idiot!” Trump shouted to those in the room. “I ran on this. It’s my issue.”

It is a deterrent from people entering the border illegally. Why do you have a problem with that? While you are at it, have you figured out how to stop illegals from using children and other human trafficking pigs? You are worried about more snakes in the water than you are humans being used as animals to exploit our immigration system.

If Trump Actually Said That
No One Thinks He Was Just Joking ??

I Want 30' Walls
Couple Rows Of Razor Ribbons
Machine Gun Towers, Dogs
And The Whole Line Rigged With Bouncing Betty's

I'd settle for sharks with lasers attached to their heads. Or machine gun towers.

If Trump Actually Said That
No One Thinks He Was Just Joking ??

I Want 30' Walls
Couple Rows Of Razor Ribbons
Machine Gun Towers, Dogs
And The Whole Line Rigged With Bouncing Betty's
------------------------- sounds like you are on the right track Karpenter .

"Now the press is trying to sell the fact that I wanted a Moot stuffed with alligators and snakes, with an electrified fence and sharp spikes on top, at our Southern Border. I may be tough on Border Security, but not that tough. The press has gone Crazy. Fake News!" - President Trump

its not my typo. he did actually misspell moat!

"Now the press is trying to sell the fact that I wanted a Moot stuffed with alligators and snakes, with an electrified fence and sharp spikes on top, at our Southern Border. I may be tough on Border Security, but not that tough. The press has gone Crazy. Fake News!" - President Trump

It wasn’t moot....it was Moops!

After the president suggested shooting migrants who threw rocks, staff informed him that it was illegal, and he backed off of the idea before wondering in a later meeting about shooting migrants in the legs to slow them down, which staff informed him was also illegal.

So you liberals want Mexicans to get across the border and into America?
Does that include shooting them on sight? Does that include booby trapping the border?

Why don't we just change the name United States to East Berlin and call it a day?

Trump reportedly asked about building alligator-filled border moat

from the report:

“You are making me look like an idiot!” Trump shouted to those in the room. “I ran on this. It’s my issue.”
How awesome is that?

The Man has an awesome sense of humor.

I suggested this myself, only I wanted Sharks with Laser Beams, and Kittens with Machine Guns patrolling the border.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

biImIps.gif

------------------------------------------------- moat - moot . Aw and he gave his detractors something else to talk about .

Forum List

Back