Trump reverses course, says it's 'too soon' for Georgia Gov. Kemp to reopen state

So Trump was for reopening Georgia, before he “strongly disagreed” with it

The whole purpose of the shutdown was to keep hospitals from being overrun, mission accomplished, time to get back to work.

So that hospitals can be overrun. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Oh, we didn't spend this time ramping up our medical ability to respond to the virus?

Or you're just too dense to have noticed?
And yet hospitals are still being overwhelmed and they will be again if we "open up" too soon.

Interesting how you "know facts" we're supposed to base everything on which no one else knows.

No, what's really interesting is how you keep expecting people who actually know you to take you seriously.

Interesting that you feel the need to respond to every one of my posts with some stupid ad hominem or non sequitur. Creepy stalker much?
You are one of the most illogical posters on here. How else should she respond? The alternate reality in which you live must be fantastic.

ROFLMAO...this, coming from the guy who accuses every single person he does not agree with of being a "foreigner". You've got zero credibility when speaking of anyone else's logic.

The whole purpose of the shutdown was to keep hospitals from being overrun, mission accomplished, time to get back to work.

Oh, we didn't spend this time ramping up our medical ability to respond to the virus?

And yet hospitals are still being overwhelmed and they will be again if we "open up" too soon.

Interesting how you "know facts" we're supposed to base everything on which no one else knows.

No, what's really interesting is how you keep expecting people who actually know you to take you seriously.

Interesting that you feel the need to respond to every one of my posts with some stupid ad hominem or non sequitur. Creepy stalker much?
You are one of the most illogical posters on here. How else should she respond? The alternate reality in which you live must be fantastic.

ROFLMAO...this, coming from the guy who accuses every single person he does not agree with of being a "foreigner". You've got zero credibility when speaking of anyone else's logic.
"Every single"

Nope. More hyperbole from you.

Zero cred? I disagree again. You cannot even admit that COVID-19 originated in China. Sad.

"Every single"

Zero cred? I disagree again. You cannot even admit that COVID-19 originated in China. Sad.

I can, very easily and with no problem state unequivocally that the virus originated in China. What I do not do, and that causes you to stomp your little feet and wave your little fists, is blame China for COVID.

Interesting that you think a public message board is all about you. Creepy narcissist much?

So when would you reopen? Do share.

The area must be on the downhill curve
Easy and widespread testing must be available
Contact tracing
Readily available PPE
Local hospitals must be prepared for the inevitable 2nd wave

And you know better than the governor of Georgia where his state stands on things? Have you ever even BEEN to Georgia, much less lived there?

A baboon with lipstick, or you, know better than the Governor of Georgia.

In other words, "He disagrees with me, so that means he's STUPID!" Typical leftist.

Interesting that you went to "baboon with lipstick", since that's actually how I always picture you.

Wait, the hospitals are ALREADY overrun. I know they are, because you Stalinists have said for weeks they would be, right up until people started video recording empty hospitals.... :eusa_whistle:

Oh, Seabiscuit just informed us that hospitals ARE overrun, despite every Democrat governor of a hard-hit state saying they aren't and haven't been. But she "knows" it, because she wants it to be true. And when you're a leftist, wishing creates reality.

Hospitals have been overrun across the country for a few weeks now. The draconian measures we put in place to slow the spread are working. Now is not the time to undo it all by returning to "normal" too soon and sending our hospitals into a much worse situation than that we just went through. But hey, Cecilie needs her roots touched up so fuck the medical professionals.

I did not ask you to re-assert your ASSumption, Seabiscuit, or to lecture me on the premise that I accept your ASSumption as fact. Pretty sure that at some point I asked you to PROVE IT.

But hey, Seabiscuit has her gubmint check and her confirmation bias, so fuck all the people who can't buy food. They just "need their roots touched up". Leftists are all about sobbing over children going to bed hungry during a normal economy, but when there actually ARE American children going hungry, Seabiscuit says, "Fuck those little bastards, I gotta new hobby horse to ride."

Don't you DARE try to claim any moral high ground with ME, you evil, lying, hypocritical sack of leftist shit.

So when would you reopen? Do share.

The area must be on the downhill curve
Easy and widespread testing must be available
Contact tracing
Readily available PPE
Local hospitals must be prepared for the inevitable 2nd wave

And you know better than the governor of Georgia where his state stands on things? Have you ever even BEEN to Georgia, much less lived there?

A baboon with lipstick, or you, know better than the Governor of Georgia.

In other words, "He disagrees with me, so that means he's STUPID!" Typical leftist.

Interesting that you went to "baboon with lipstick", since that's actually how I always picture you.
Why are you insulting baboons? Seawytch is a typical angry at the world Leftist because she is "different" and blames everyone else for it...

Wait, the hospitals are ALREADY overrun. I know they are, because you Stalinists have said for weeks they would be, right up until people started video recording empty hospitals.... :eusa_whistle:

Oh, Seabiscuit just informed us that hospitals ARE overrun, despite every Democrat governor of a hard-hit state saying they aren't and haven't been. But she "knows" it, because she wants it to be true. And when you're a leftist, wishing creates reality.

Hospitals have been overrun across the country for a few weeks now. The draconian measures we put in place to slow the spread are working. Now is not the time to undo it all by returning to "normal" too soon and sending our hospitals into a much worse situation than that we just went through. But hey, Cecilie needs her roots touched up so fuck the medical professionals.

I did not ask you to re-assert your ASSumption, Seabiscuit, or to lecture me on the premise that I accept your ASSumption as fact. Pretty sure that at some point I asked you to PROVE IT.

But hey, Seabiscuit has her gubmint check and her confirmation bias, so fuck all the people who can't buy food. They just "need their roots touched up". Leftists are all about sobbing over children going to bed hungry during a normal economy, but when there actually ARE American children going hungry, Seabiscuit says, "Fuck those little bastards, I gotta new hobby horse to ride."

Don't you DARE try to claim any moral high ground with ME, you evil, lying, hypocritical sack of leftist shit.

Children are at least going to bed, not dying. If we lift the stay at home orders too soon, people die. Yes, I am continuing to work and get paid thru this crisis, just like millions of other Americans, who also want a return to normalcy, but not at the cost of thousands of human lives. 80+% of the county doesn't want the orders lifted too soon. You are a loud, obnoxious, bitchy minority.

Hospitals have been overrun across the country for a few weeks now.
That's an outright LIE. Houston has had some cases, but has never even gotten close to exceeding it's capacity. None of the hospitals in the Houston metro area have been overrun. Even nationally, we are exporting ventilators now. Enough with the propaganda already.

"Every single"

I can, very easily and with no problem state unequivocally that the virus originated in China. What I do not do, and that causes you to stomp your little feet and wave your little fists, is blame China for COVID.

So you think China stopping domestic travel in and out of Wuhan while they allowed international travel, to and from Wuhan, was by accident?

"Every single"

So you think China stopping domestic travel in and out of Wuhan while they allowed international travel, to and from Wuhan, was by accident?

Are you having difficulty with words. I said that unequivocally the virus ORIGINATED in China. What he wants me to admit that the virus is 100% China's "fault". He, like Trump, wants a scapegoat.

That's an outright LIE. Houston has had some cases, but has never even gotten close to exceeding it's capacity. None of the hospitals in the Houston metro area have been overrun. Even nationally, we are exporting ventilators now. Enough with the propaganda already.

So Houston is the whole country?

"Every single"

Are you having difficulty with words. I said that unequivocally the virus ORIGINATED in China. What he wants me to admit that the virus is 100% China's "fault". He, like Trump, wants a scapegoat.
If it originated there then it’s China’s fault. LOL

"Every single"

Apparently China intentionally allowed the virus to get out of their mainland, who else is there to blame? They were aware of the virus as early as mid Oct or early Nov and alerted no one.

"Every single"

Apparently China intentionally allowed the virus to get out of their mainland, who else is there to blame? They were aware of the virus as early as mid Oct or early Nov and alerted no one.

Trump. Duh. Trump is to blame for the Wuhan Virus.

No, but I think they fall in to the "hospitals across the country" category. See that's the problem with you commies and your broad brushes, it's easy to prove you liars. Hell even LA never exceeded their capacity and they were hit relatively hard especially NO.

"Every single"

"Apparently" according to who China INTENTIONALLY allowed the virus to get out of their mainland?

Who is there to blame? Humans and deforestation. When the next virus originates in the United States, who are you going to "blame"? Yeah, that's what I thought.

"Every single"

Trump. Duh. Trump is to blame for the Wuhan Virus.

No, Trump is to blame for the piss poor response the United States has had to the virus...and for not simply shutting the fuck up and letting doctors and health experts handle the daily COVID briefings. They don't say stupid shit like shine light and shove disinfectant up your ass.

No, but I think they fall in to the "hospitals across the country" category. See that's the problem with you commies and your broad brushes, it's easy to prove you liars. Hell even LA never exceeded their capacity and they were hit relatively hard especially NO.

Hospitals from New York to Athens Georgia exceeded their capacity. The only reason that they now have breathing room in many of these place is the stay at home orders. Lift them too soon and more will be overcome. We need to not be stupid about this.

Forum List

Back