Trump reverses course, says it's 'too soon' for Georgia Gov. Kemp to reopen state

So that hospitals can be overrun. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Wait, the hospitals are ALREADY overrun. I know they are, because you Stalinists have said for weeks they would be, right up until people started video recording empty hospitals.... :eusa_whistle:

Oh, Seabiscuit just informed us that hospitals ARE overrun, despite every Democrat governor of a hard-hit state saying they aren't and haven't been. But she "knows" it, because she wants it to be true. And when you're a leftist, wishing creates reality.

Hospitals have been overrun across the country for a few weeks now. The draconian measures we put in place to slow the spread are working. Now is not the time to undo it all by returning to "normal" too soon and sending our hospitals into a much worse situation than that we just went through. But hey, Cecilie needs her roots touched up so fuck the medical professionals.

Utter fucking bullshit.

Hospitals are deserted.

We've been lied to, at every turn.

Wait, the hospitals are ALREADY overrun. I know they are, because you Stalinists have said for weeks they would be, right up until people started video recording empty hospitals.... :eusa_whistle:

Oh, Seabiscuit just informed us that hospitals ARE overrun, despite every Democrat governor of a hard-hit state saying they aren't and haven't been. But she "knows" it, because she wants it to be true. And when you're a leftist, wishing creates reality.

Hospitals have been overrun across the country for a few weeks now. The draconian measures we put in place to slow the spread are working. Now is not the time to undo it all by returning to "normal" too soon and sending our hospitals into a much worse situation than that we just went through. But hey, Cecilie needs her roots touched up so fuck the medical professionals.

Hospitals have been overrun across the country for a few weeks now.
That's an outright LIE. Houston has had some cases, but has never even gotten close to exceeding it's capacity. None of the hospitals in the Houston metro area have been overrun. Even nationally, we are exporting ventilators now. Enough with the propaganda already.

So Houston is the whole country?

No, but I think they fall in to the "hospitals across the country" category. See that's the problem with you commies and your broad brushes, it's easy to prove you liars. Hell even LA never exceeded their capacity and they were hit relatively hard especially NO.

Hospitals from New York to Athens Georgia exceeded their capacity. The only reason that they now have breathing room in many of these place is the stay at home orders. Lift them too soon and more will be overcome. We need to not be stupid about this.

Bull fucking shit.

So Trump was for reopening Georgia, before he “strongly disagreed” with it

The whole purpose of the shutdown was to keep hospitals from being overrun, mission accomplished, time to get back to work.

Oh, we didn't spend this time ramping up our medical ability to respond to the virus?

Or you're just too dense to have noticed?
And yet hospitals are still being overwhelmed and they will be again if we "open up" too soon.

Interesting how you "know facts" we're supposed to base everything on which no one else knows.

No, what's really interesting is how you keep expecting people who actually know you to take you seriously.

Interesting that you feel the need to respond to every one of my posts with some stupid ad hominem or non sequitur. Creepy stalker much?
You are one of the most illogical posters on here. How else should she respond? The alternate reality in which you live must be fantastic.

ROFLMAO...this, coming from the guy who accuses every single person he does not agree with of being a "foreigner". You've got zero credibility when speaking of anyone else's logic.
"Every single"

Nope. More hyperbole from you.

Zero cred? I disagree again. You cannot even admit that COVID-19 originated in China. Sad.

I can, very easily and with no problem state unequivocally that the virus originated in China. What I do not do, and that causes you to stomp your little feet and wave your little fists, is blame China for COVID.

So you think China stopping domestic travel in and out of Wuhan while they allowed international travel, to and from Wuhan, was by accident?

Are you having difficulty with words. I said that unequivocally the virus ORIGINATED in China. What he wants me to admit that the virus is 100% China's "fault". He, like Trump, wants a scapegoat.

Apparently China intentionally allowed the virus to get out of their mainland, who else is there to blame? They were aware of the virus as early as mid Oct or early Nov and alerted no one.

"Apparently" according to who China INTENTIONALLY allowed the virus to get out of their mainland?

Who is there to blame? Humans and deforestation. When the next virus originates in the United States, who are you going to "blame"? Yeah, that's what I thought.
If it originates here we will blame the US you psycho. Accountability matters. If one of my kids messes up, I discipline them, I dont say “well it could have been anyone”. Typical Leftist you are.

The whole purpose of the shutdown was to keep hospitals from being overrun, mission accomplished, time to get back to work.

Oh, we didn't spend this time ramping up our medical ability to respond to the virus?

And yet hospitals are still being overwhelmed and they will be again if we "open up" too soon.

Interesting how you "know facts" we're supposed to base everything on which no one else knows.

No, what's really interesting is how you keep expecting people who actually know you to take you seriously.

Interesting that you feel the need to respond to every one of my posts with some stupid ad hominem or non sequitur. Creepy stalker much?
You are one of the most illogical posters on here. How else should she respond? The alternate reality in which you live must be fantastic.

ROFLMAO...this, coming from the guy who accuses every single person he does not agree with of being a "foreigner". You've got zero credibility when speaking of anyone else's logic.
"Every single"

Zero cred? I disagree again. You cannot even admit that COVID-19 originated in China. Sad.

I can, very easily and with no problem state unequivocally that the virus originated in China. What I do not do, and that causes you to stomp your little feet and wave your little fists, is blame China for COVID.

So you think China stopping domestic travel in and out of Wuhan while they allowed international travel, to and from Wuhan, was by accident?

Are you having difficulty with words. I said that unequivocally the virus ORIGINATED in China. What he wants me to admit that the virus is 100% China's "fault". He, like Trump, wants a scapegoat.

Apparently China intentionally allowed the virus to get out of their mainland, who else is there to blame? They were aware of the virus as early as mid Oct or early Nov and alerted no one.

Trump. Duh. Trump is to blame for the Wuhan Virus.

No, Trump is to blame for the piss poor response the United States has had to the virus...and for not simply shutting the fuck up and letting doctors and health experts handle the daily COVID briefings. They don't say stupid shit like shine light and shove disinfectant up your ass.
Doctors who cannot even agree what the symptoms are or the doctors who predicted 200k+ deaths? You probably blame Trump for 9/11 because he lived in NY. You’re a complete irrational psycho. Seek help.

That's an outright LIE. Houston has had some cases, but has never even gotten close to exceeding it's capacity. None of the hospitals in the Houston metro area have been overrun. Even nationally, we are exporting ventilators now. Enough with the propaganda already.

No, but I think they fall in to the "hospitals across the country" category. See that's the problem with you commies and your broad brushes, it's easy to prove you liars. Hell even LA never exceeded their capacity and they were hit relatively hard especially NO.

Hospitals from New York to Athens Georgia exceeded their capacity. The only reason that they now have breathing room in many of these place is the stay at home orders. Lift them too soon and more will be overcome. We need to not be stupid about this.
More bullshit. NY had a medical ship there and the Javits Center and they are empty. The fantasy world you live in is fascinating. Tell the Smurfs and Ewoks I said “hi”. You are a total psycho.

I think that there are a lot of cities, towns, and counties in the US that could begin the reopening process across the country and probably see some normalcy and success. Every state has areas of their state that are relatively unaffected by the virus but have to be closed off too due to the whole state stay at home orders. At the very least it could be a way to get local economies moving again and start to revive state economies slowly before bigger cities and hotspots can recover and begin their process. Social distancing does work and staying home as much as possible has helped keep the numbers low so that the hospitals aren't overburdened, but from those successes we can also try to make some progress in resuming commerce in safer areas in my opinion while also making sure that the most vulnerable are taken care of.

"Every single"

"Apparently" according to who China INTENTIONALLY allowed the virus to get out of their mainland?

Who is there to blame? Humans and deforestation. When the next virus originates in the United States, who are you going to "blame"? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Do you think we would quarantine a city of 8 million people and not tell the rest of the world there was a problem the way China did? They knew long before they quarantined Wuhan that the virus was transmissible between humans and flat out lied about it. In mid Feb they were saying it couldn't be transmitted form one person to another and the WHO was parroting the commie party line, just like you're doing now. Dr Fauci believed them and was saying at the end of Feb that Americans had little to worry about. So feel free to keep defending the Chinese commie party lies, the world knows the truth now.

Last edited:

"Every single"

Do you think we would quarantine a city of 8 million people and not tell the rest of the world there was a problem the way China did? They knew long before they quarantined Wuhan that the virus was transmissible between humans and flat out lied about it. In mid Feb they were saying it couldn't be transmitted form one person to another and the WHO was parroting the commie party line, just like you're doing now. Dr Fauci believed them and was saying at the end of Feb that Americans had little to worry about. So feel free to keep defending the Chinese commie part lies, the world knows the truth now.

If expect a rational response you will be very disappointed.

"Every single"

No, Trump is to blame for the piss poor response the United States has had to the virus...and for not simply shutting the fuck up and letting doctors and health experts handle the daily COVID briefings. They don't say stupid shit like shine light and shove disinfectant up your ass.

The "shining light" is currently under development in CO, it's UV light emitting diodes inserted in the tubing of respirators in the trachea, to kill bugs in the air. I currently have a UV system on my water supply, and it's very effective. Also expect to see the government to require UV systems on commercial AVAC units, it's coming.

"Every single"

The "shining light" is currently under development in CO, it's UV light emitting diodes inserted in the tubing of respirators in the trachea, to kill bugs in the air. I currently have a UV system on my water supply, and it's very effective. Also expect to see the government to require UV systems on commercial AVAC units, it's coming.

Need to buy stocks of companies that are proficient in such products.

The 11 day old linked doesn't support your lies, NYC is the only system that couldn't handle the patient load and there was plenty of federal support facilities in place when it happened.

Last edited:

Bull fucking shit.

Youtube is censoring again.

"Every single"

Do you think we would quarantine a city of 8 million people and not tell the rest of the world there was a problem the way China did? They knew long before they quarantined Wuhan that the virus was transmissible between humans and flat out lied about it. In mid Feb they were saying it couldn't be transmitted form one person to another and the WHO was parroting the commie party line, just like you're doing now. Dr Fauci believed them and was saying at the end of Feb that Americans had little to worry about. So feel free to keep defending the Chinese commie part lies, the world knows the truth now.

That's been apparent for a while now.

"Every single"

That's been apparent for a while now.

Anecdotally yes.

I think it was the kind of businesses Georgia was reopening like Gyms and hair salons that led to some initial concern at the white house...the Governor however explained his reasoning...let them open and go back to work we need to see what happens...this could be a good sign.... we may see the quickest economic recovery in our nations history....
A. Very honest question....you dont get tired of finding excuses of anything that trump or the GOP say or do ? I mean dont you at least once think for yourself and say yes they screwed up? Do you have any personality ?
When he screws up I will say so.....I voted for him...he says the things I have always said...he is America first and he is not perfect....but you guys hammer him constantly about everything...and what that does is cloud his negatives in a bubble of TDS in my mind.....we had the greatest economy in the world before this pandemic and even during the pandemic he is making all the right decisions IMO.....I'll let everyone here know if I ever get mad at the president or disagree with his actions.....

Trump? I didn't vote for him, and he has irritated the bejesus out of me on a regular basis. However, I have been favorably impressed with his apparently gut-level instinct toward federalism and individual freedom. I still hate listening to him talk and wish to God someone in the White House would cancel his Twitter account, but he's whole worlds better than any Democrat I can name, who all have a gut-level instinct toward tyranny.
You fear tyranny? Trump is the closest to it than any other american president. He surrounds himself with people that dont oppose him. He doesnt listen to anybody but himself. He criticizes anyone and anything that thinks differently, he is a bully...trust me I've lived myself under a mild tyrant if I can call him that and trump has many characteristics of one. Also he shares a trend with the likes Gaddhafi, Saddam, Casteo and kim they are crazy and unpredictable.

Georgia is violating the CDC guidelines. you cant do those jobs they want to do without social distancing...unless you want to die!

what an ignorant post. less than 1% die from covid 19. reopening is optional, not mandatory. If you are scared, stay home. Everyone who reopens or goes to a reopened business is not going to die. You are a fricken moron if you believe that.

the gov of Ga said that businesses that choose to reopen must follow the CDC guidelines on distancing and sanitizing.

Until we get the bullshit politics out of this, we will continue to suffer medically and economically.
So tell us, how do you tattoo someone, cut their hair or do their nails from six or more feet away? Long scissors?

ever hear of wearing a mask? if both are wearing masks, the 6 foot separation is not necessary. Or if both parties wish to take the chance, that is up to them, NOT YOU or the Federal Government. Personally I will wear a mask when I go to the barber shop once ours open back up. I am pretty sure I don't have it, but may have in the past.

Remember the mask is to protect others, not the wearer.

No, you don't get to "take a chance" when you are endangering others. When you get sick because you just had to get your hair cut, you are endangering every health worker that has to treat you.

Kemp thought he was providing cover and supporting Trump. Trump threw him under the bus, backed up and hit him again.

Its called freedom, witchey. If you have underlying conditions or just don't feel safe going out, stay home. the reopening is voluntary, not mandatory. Each person is allowed to make his or her own decision regarding how to live their lives.

Just for comparison in 2020 to date
covid deaths-------12,000+
abortion deaths------232,000+

So tell me why is it ok to go to an abortion clinic but not a dentist or barber? I think the abortion doctor and his staff have to get pretty close to the woman to abort the child.

Trump is playing his Trumpsters here, big time.

Remember the Fifth Avenue Rule: He knows they'll go along.

He is managing the fight against the virus and doing it quite well. Your juvenile attempts at criticism fall way short.

Yes, he has millions of supporters, so does old senile creepy Joe, whats your point?

Trump is playing his Trumpsters here, big time.

Remember the Fifth Avenue Rule: He knows they'll go along.

He is managing the fight against the virus and doing it quite well. Your juvenile attempts at criticism fall way short.

Yes, he has millions of supporters, so does old senile creepy Joe, whats your point?
I made my point, clearly.

If you don't like it, and I can certainly understand that, too bad.

Forum List

Back