Trump reverses course, says it's 'too soon' for Georgia Gov. Kemp to reopen state

Georgia is violating the CDC guidelines. you cant do those jobs they want to do without social distancing...unless you want to die!

what an ignorant post. less than 1% die from covid 19. reopening is optional, not mandatory. If you are scared, stay home. Everyone who reopens or goes to a reopened business is not going to die. You are a fricken moron if you believe that.

the gov of Ga said that businesses that choose to reopen must follow the CDC guidelines on distancing and sanitizing.

Until we get the bullshit politics out of this, we will continue to suffer medically and economically.
So tell us, how do you tattoo someone, cut their hair or do their nails from six or more feet away? Long scissors?

Georgia is violating the CDC guidelines. you cant do those jobs they want to do without social distancing...unless you want to die!

what an ignorant post. less than 1% die from covid 19. reopening is optional, not mandatory. If you are scared, stay home. Everyone who reopens or goes to a reopened business is not going to die. You are a fricken moron if you believe that.

the gov of Ga said that businesses that choose to reopen must follow the CDC guidelines on distancing and sanitizing.

Until we get the bullshit politics out of this, we will continue to suffer medically and economically.
So tell us, how do you tattoo someone, cut their hair or do their nails from six or more feet away? Long scissors?

ever hear of wearing a mask? if both are wearing masks, the 6 foot separation is not necessary. Or if both parties wish to take the chance, that is up to them, NOT YOU or the Federal Government. Personally I will wear a mask when I go to the barber shop once ours open back up. I am pretty sure I don't have it, but may have in the past.

Remember the mask is to protect others, not the wearer.

ever hear of wearing a mask? if both are wearing masks, the 6 foot separation is not necessary. Or if both parties wish to take the chance, that is up to them, NOT YOU or the Federal Government. Personally I will wear a mask when I go to the barber shop once ours open back up. I am pretty sure I don't have it, but may have in the past.

No, you don't get to "take a chance" when you are endangering others. When you get sick because you just had to get your hair cut, you are endangering every health worker that has to treat you.

Kemp thought he was providing cover and supporting Trump. Trump threw him under the bus, backed up and hit him again.

"I never gave Brian Kemp an OK on those few businesses outside of the Guidelines. FAKE NEWS! Spas, beauty salons, tattoo parlors, & barber shops should take a little slower path, but I told the Governor to do what is right for the great people of Georgia! " - Trump

I have never seen once criticize him, you are always giving him excuses and defending like 99% of his base.
He hasn't screwed up yet....
To you his followers only.
50 000 deaths.
Government shutdowns
No big new wall
Mexico Didint pay for the wall
No best healt care plan
We still have troops in hot zones
Greatest country with shortage of masks and sanitizers
We still depend on China

The biggest pain is his stupidity displayed everyday in briefings and tweets.

No, you don't get to "take a chance" when you are endangering others. When you get sick because you just had to get your hair cut, you are endangering every health worker that has to treat you.

Kemp thought he was providing cover and supporting Trump. Trump threw him under the bus, backed up and hit him again.

getting his nails done is an essential service for fishboi - he has the mask thing all figured out !!!

So Trump was for reopening Georgia, before he “strongly disagreed” with it

The whole purpose of the shutdown was to keep hospitals from being overrun, mission accomplished, time to get back to work.

So that hospitals can be overrun. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Oh, we didn't spend this time ramping up our medical ability to respond to the virus?

Or you're just too dense to have noticed?
And yet hospitals are still being overwhelmed and they will be again if we "open up" too soon.

Interesting how you "know facts" we're supposed to base everything on which no one else knows.

No, what's really interesting is how you keep expecting people who actually know you to take you seriously.

The whole purpose of the shutdown was to keep hospitals from being overrun, mission accomplished, time to get back to work.

So when would you reopen? Do share.

The area must be on the downhill curve
Easy and widespread testing must be available
Contact tracing
Readily available PPE
Local hospitals must be prepared for the inevitable 2nd wave

And you know better than the governor of Georgia where his state stands on things? Have you ever even BEEN to Georgia, much less lived there?

Wait, the hospitals are ALREADY overrun. I know they are, because you Stalinists have said for weeks they would be, right up until people started video recording empty hospitals.... :eusa_whistle:

Oh, Seabiscuit just informed us that hospitals ARE overrun, despite every Democrat governor of a hard-hit state saying they aren't and haven't been. But she "knows" it, because she wants it to be true. And when you're a leftist, wishing creates reality.

I think it was the kind of businesses Georgia was reopening like Gyms and hair salons that led to some initial concern at the white house...the Governor however explained his reasoning...let them open and go back to work we need to see what happens...this could be a good sign.... we may see the quickest economic recovery in our nations history....
A. Very honest question....you dont get tired of finding excuses of anything that trump or the GOP say or do ? I mean dont you at least once think for yourself and say yes they screwed up? Do you have any personality ?
When he screws up I will say so.....I voted for him...he says the things I have always said...he is America first and he is not perfect....but you guys hammer him constantly about everything...and what that does is cloud his negatives in a bubble of TDS in my mind.....we had the greatest economy in the world before this pandemic and even during the pandemic he is making all the right decisions IMO.....I'll let everyone here know if I ever get mad at the president or disagree with his actions.....

Trump? I didn't vote for him, and he has irritated the bejesus out of me on a regular basis. However, I have been favorably impressed with his apparently gut-level instinct toward federalism and individual freedom. I still hate listening to him talk and wish to God someone in the White House would cancel his Twitter account, but he's whole worlds better than any Democrat I can name, who all have a gut-level instinct toward tyranny.

YOU don't get to decide that your right to reasonable safety protection overwhelms and invalidates any and all rights held by others. That's always the problem with you leftists: You hear the word "rights" and think it means "I get whatever I want, and everyone else exists to serve me."

I hate to break it to you, but life as a human being involves balancing risk and reward every single moment of every single day, in multiple different ways at once. And this is not the worst of them, however much leftists want to paint it to be.

I'll let you in on another little secret of the real world: eventually, all of us come up snake eyes on one of those bets. Every single one of us.

Oh, we didn't spend this time ramping up our medical ability to respond to the virus?

And yet hospitals are still being overwhelmed and they will be again if we "open up" too soon.

Interesting how you "know facts" we're supposed to base everything on which no one else knows.

No, what's really interesting is how you keep expecting people who actually know you to take you seriously.

Interesting that you feel the need to respond to every one of my posts with some stupid ad hominem or non sequitur. Creepy stalker much?

So when would you reopen? Do share.

The area must be on the downhill curve
Easy and widespread testing must be available
Contact tracing
Readily available PPE
Local hospitals must be prepared for the inevitable 2nd wave

And you know better than the governor of Georgia where his state stands on things? Have you ever even BEEN to Georgia, much less lived there?

A baboon with lipstick, or you, know better than the Governor of Georgia.

Wait, the hospitals are ALREADY overrun. I know they are, because you Stalinists have said for weeks they would be, right up until people started video recording empty hospitals.... :eusa_whistle:

Oh, Seabiscuit just informed us that hospitals ARE overrun, despite every Democrat governor of a hard-hit state saying they aren't and haven't been. But she "knows" it, because she wants it to be true. And when you're a leftist, wishing creates reality.

Hospitals have been overrun across the country for a few weeks now. The draconian measures we put in place to slow the spread are working. Now is not the time to undo it all by returning to "normal" too soon and sending our hospitals into a much worse situation than that we just went through. But hey, Cecilie needs her roots touched up so fuck the medical professionals.

Hospitals have been overrun across the country for a few weeks now. The draconian measures we put in place to slow the spread are working. Now is not the time to undo it all by returning to "normal" too soon and sending our hospitals into a much worse situation than that we just went through. But hey, Cecilie needs her roots touched up so fuck the medical professionals.
Not in MA. I walked in and it was desolate with nurses just hanging around. Another lie from a Leftist. Shocking. Same Leftist who does not blame China for the virus. She is an example to us all...

Interesting that you feel the need to respond to every one of my posts with some stupid ad hominem or non sequitur. Creepy stalker much?
You are one of the most illogical posters on here. How else should she respond? The alternate reality in which you live must be fantastic.

Forum List

Back