Trump reverses course, says it's 'too soon' for Georgia Gov. Kemp to reopen state

Does Trump even know what he wants?
Yes. After cajoling Repub governors in to opening up their economies too early, and encouraging protesters to violate the rules the admin set forth, he wants the state's governors to ignore the advice of medical experts and then blame those governors for the consequences.

Conmen are expert at pawning off blame for their irresponsible actions. This is no different.

I see you decided on the OP's lies as being the best tactic.

Trump was upset about what he chose to reopen.

Yes. After cajoling Repub governors in to opening up their economies too early, and encouraging protesters to violate the rules the admin set forth, he wants the state's governors to ignore the advice of medical experts and then blame those governors for the consequences.

Conmen are expert at pawning off blame for their irresponsible actions. This is no different.

Not upset. He just disagreed with the sort of businesses. I would not say "upset"

So Trump was for reopening Georgia, before he “strongly disagreed” with it

The whole purpose of the shutdown was to keep hospitals from being overrun, mission accomplished, time to get back to work.

So that hospitals can be overrun. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Oh, we didn't spend this time ramping up our medical ability to respond to the virus?

Or you're just too dense to have noticed?

You need a leader to tell you how to take care of yourself?
We needed a leader to coordinate the national response to the virus who acted on the information he had instead of worrying about how the economic impact of doing the right thing would effect his chances of re-election.
Hi BWK...how is Shanghai?

Agreed, he is definitely fully invested with Fauci and Birx
The Problem...
If Trump doesn't talk to MDs on the ground he will never get the real story.
The office of President is mired in political hacks who want to write a book down the road.

We needed a leader to coordinate the national response to the virus who acted on the information he had instead of worrying about how the economic impact of doing the right thing would effect his chances of re-election.
Because we have to destroy the lives of 97 young people so an old fart like you can live another miserable year.

Only a fool - and here you are! - would think we EVER need a leader who ignores the economic impact of policies.

What a load of horseshit. When I want to hear what you've invented in your fevered imagination without ever checking facts . . . well, I shall never want that, so stop sharing it.

There's not one single word of your post that even remotely resembles the truth.

So...now you don't want everyone back to work. Ok thanks.

The whole purpose of the shutdown was to keep hospitals from being overrun, mission accomplished, time to get back to work.

So when would you reopen? Do share.

He’s never been open, up and at ‘em himself so he would not know
Cellar dwelling unemployed government dependents don’t know what work, success and privledge is so they are either incapable of commenting on it or hate it and the people’s thereof.

Oh, we didn't spend this time ramping up our medical ability to respond to the virus?

Or you're just too dense to have noticed?
And yet hospitals are still being overwhelmed and they will be again if we "open up" too soon.

The area must be on the downhill curve
Easy and widespread testing must be available
Contact tracing
Readily available PPE
Local hospitals must be prepared for the inevitable 2nd wave

It might work out well for Georgia it might not you will never know what might work well or what won't if you never try. I hope this does work out well but I know full well it could not.

Forum List

Back