Trump Rising like a rocket Ready to smash democrats !

• Banned
Maybe people waking up about abortion

Science has come to rescue the fetus with its own DNA.

Educators now goes against science

Outrageous !!

What has Trump done to deserve such admiration?

The biggest thing he's done so far is not be arrested.

Du5GTMaX4AE1NnM.jpg

Nice! Just imagine how his numbers will go between now and 2020, and between 2020 and 2024.

Greatest President ever!

:5_1_12024::banana::dance::mm:

Greatest president ever...hands down....he beats them all...the treasonous Obama...the perverted Clinton...the frightened RINO Bush.....and his father....

I don't think that even Trump can fuck this thing up. The dems are self-destructing, but its too soon. Lets hope the dem primaries go as expected....then Trump wins in a landslide....

Was watching the news this evening, and it seems that a lot of people (Trump supporters included) are seeing either a decrease in their anticipated refund, or they are finding that they have to pay more in taxes this year.

Seems that part of the problem, is that some people didn't adjust their withholding this year after Trumps tax plan went into effect. And, there are others who happen to be in a certain income level that have actually seen their taxes INCREASE.

Yeah......................let's see how popular Trump still is after April 15th.

I don't think that even Trump can fuck this thing up. The dems are self-destructing, but its too soon. Lets hope the dem primaries go as expected....then Trump wins in a landslide....

Dems are setting a speed record for flaming out......:flameth:

Was watching the news this evening, and it seems that a lot of people (Trump supporters included) are seeing either a decrease in their anticipated refund, or they are finding that they have to pay more in taxes this year.

Seems that part of the problem, is that some people didn't adjust their withholding this year after Trumps tax plan went into effect. And, there are others who happen to be in a certain income level that have actually seen their taxes INCREASE.

Yeah......................let's see how popular Trump still is after April 15th.

What news network?

Nice! Just imagine how his numbers will go between now and 2020, and between 2020 and 2024.

Greatest President ever!

I would like to see him crowned king for life...……

MAGA...………...

What news network?

CNBC, VICE, NBC, CBS and ABC. Do a Google search for "paying more in taxes this year" and you will see.

Here's one to help you out, from VICE News.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...ople-are-now-paying-more-under-trumps-tax-cut

Greatest President ever!

MAGA...………...

You would like to see him crowned king for life? Why do you hate everything about what America stands for? We fought a revolution, drew up a Constitution and became a democracy to avoid that very thing.

All those drugs have messed your mind up....

Greatest President ever!

MAGA...………...

You would like to see him crowned king for life? Why do you hate everything about what America stands for? We fought a revolution, drew up a Constitution and became a democracy to avoid that very thing.

It's because I love America...

It's you tards that hate America.....

All those drugs have messed your mind up....

I don't do drugs. Not unless they are administered by my doctor, and he says that I HAVE to take them. I don't even do OTC drugs unless I am really sick.

Here.........................some light reading about Trump's tax plan and it's effect on people this year.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...ople-are-now-paying-more-under-trumps-tax-cut

What news network?

CNBC, VICE, NBC, CBS and ABC. Do a Google search for "paying more in taxes this year" and you will see.

Here's one to help you out, from VICE News.

All are lying liberal news media that cater to fools like yourself....

Forum List

Back