Trump saves 1,000 jobs over two weeks, miracle, Obama creates 7,200 a day, he's a failure

Picture or it didn't happen.

What didn't happen?

that it didn't help stimulate the economy.

Why would a one time check for $300 stimulate the economy?

Really? Look it up.

If you feel it did, please share your evidence.

I don't know. I asked you. you are the one that first said something about it. If it didn't do anything you should prove that.

What didn't happen?

Really? Look it up.

I don't know. I asked you. you are the one that first said something about it. If it didn't do anything you should prove that.

A one time check is pointless as far as stimulus. Pointless when Bush did it, pointless when Obama did it.

To stimulate, you need to change future behavior. Reduce tax rates, remove regulations, makes things easier or more lucrative for business, business will increase.

Really? Look it up.

A one time check is pointless as far as stimulus. Pointless when Bush did it, pointless when Obama did it.

To stimulate, you need to change future behavior. Reduce tax rates, remove regulations, makes things easier or more lucrative for business, business will increase.

So this is just your opinion? Got it. I'll try and buy a coffee with it. I'll get kicked out of the diner.

I wonder how many state workers Indiana will have to fire to make up the tax loss?

Come on, you gotta admit it's hilarious. Trump has been working on this for the last couple of weeks. Carrier, instead of moving 1,700 jobs to Mexico, they are moving only 700 and all it cost was 7 million. That translates into a cost of $7,000.00 per job. That makes Trump a hero. A Gawd. A miracle worker.

In November, the economy produced, under President Obama, 216,000 jobs. That seven thousand two hundred per day. And he's a failure.

And there is no contract that these workers will even keep their jobs. Carrier is pouring 16 million into the plant to upgrade the infrastructure. These days, what does that mean?

Danger Will Robinson:

robot.gif

What America thinks it's getting under Trump:

motorolatexas-14.jpg

What America is really getting under Trump:

image-20141215-24297-6jsbmp.jpg

If you don't put it into a contract, you have no real deal. You just have a subsidized business with no promises. And no jobs. Oops.

The con man cons America and the Alt Right buys what the Scam Artist is selling. At least for now.

To be fair Obama was creating jobs while black and we all know that doesnt count as much. Thats the reason for 1000 jobs being Genius level but 200k is weak sauce

Really? Look it up.

So this is just your opinion? Got it. I'll try and buy a coffee with it. I'll get kicked out of the diner.

And you can use your opinion that $300 does more than stimulate bupkiss, for the tip.

Really? Look it up.

And you can use your opinion that $300 does more than stimulate bupkiss, for the tip.

That's because I've read about the studies that showed it DID stimulate the economy. $300 to you doesn't sounds like much... but when EVERYONE gets $300 it is a lot. I worked in retail, and every year we had to make special plans for income tax return season just like we did for Christmas season.

That's because I've read about the studies that showed it DID stimulate the economy. $300 to you doesn't sounds like much... but when EVERYONE gets $300 it is a lot. I worked in retail, and every year we had to make special plans for income tax return season just like we did for Christmas season.

That's because I've read about the studies that showed it DID stimulate the economy. $300 to you doesn't sounds like much... but when EVERYONE gets $300 it is a lot.

And when the $300 is borrowed out of the economy, the stimulus is reversed.

In November, the economy produced, under President Obama, 216,000 jobs. That seven thousand two hundred per day. And he's a failure.
sure he's a failure; that's why Trump won mostly thanks to those who lost jobs or those with jobs that seem to pay less and less as liberals ship jobs off shore and invite illegals in to take what remains at lower and lower wages.

"Despite major increases in productivity, the median male worker in America today is making $726 dollars less than he did in 1973, while the median female worker is making $1,154 less than she did in 2007, after adjusting for inflation."- Bernie Sanders

“The problem is, 80% of the American people are still living on what they were living on the day before the [2008 finnan*cial] crash. And about half the American people, after you adjust for inflation, are living on what they were living on the last day I was president 15 years ago. So that’s what’s the matter.” -Bill Clinton

sure he's a failure; that's why Trump won mostly thanks to those who lost jobs or those with jobs that seem to pay less and less as liberals ship jobs off shore and invite illegals in to take what remains at lower and lower wages.

"Despite major increases in productivity, the median male worker in America today is making $726 dollars less than he did in 1973, while the median female worker is making $1,154 less than she did in 2007, after adjusting for inflation."- Bernie Sanders

“The problem is, 80% of the American people are still living on what they were living on the day before the [2008 finnan*cial] crash. And about half the American people, after you adjust for inflation, are living on what they were living on the last day I was president 15 years ago. So that’s what’s the matter.” -Bill Clinton

Aside from Bernie being a commie idiot, but then I repeat myself, median isn't a very good stat when discussing income.

Come on, you gotta admit it's hilarious. Trump has been working on this for the last couple of weeks. Carrier, instead of moving 1,700 jobs to Mexico, they are moving only 700 and all it cost was 7 million. That translates into a cost of $7,000.00 per job. That makes Trump a hero. A Gawd. A miracle worker.

And there is no contract that these workers will even keep their jobs. Carrier is pouring 16 million into the plant to upgrade the infrastructure. These days, what does that mean?

Danger Will Robinson:

robot.gif

What America thinks it's getting under Trump:

motorolatexas-14.jpg

What America is really getting under Trump:

image-20141215-24297-6jsbmp.jpg

If you don't put it into a contract, you have no real deal. You just have a subsidized business with no promises. And no jobs. Oops.

The con man cons America and the Alt Right buys what the Scam Artist is selling. At least for now.

And those machines, just appear, never break down and are never replaced.

Got it.

You are comparing a President to someone who hasn't even been inaugurated yet? That spells DESPERATION :badgrin:
Buy yea, I see what you are saying. I personally LOVE obamas retail economy. Who doesn't want a career at Old Navy or Burger King?
Not even President but already promising favors to a company still sending 1300 American jobs away.

Aside from Bernie being a commie idiot, but then I repeat myself, median isn't a very good stat when discussing income.

I'm O.K. with Bernie, and I am not sure that his statistics are wrong.

But, if you don't think median is very good when discussing income, what do you think is ?

This is a serious question.

The fact that it is an rdean thread (which mean failure), does not bother me as much since it is in the Economy forum.

You are comparing a President to someone who hasn't even been inaugurated yet? That spells DESPERATION :badgrin:
Buy yea, I see what you are saying. I personally LOVE obamas retail economy. Who doesn't want a career at Old Navy or Burger King?
Not even President but already promising favors to a company still sending 1300 American jobs away.

I know...it's terrible.

Of course, Obama's bailout of GM is still hailed as the greatest.

I know...it's terrible.

Yeah GM was about to vanish as a company and was required to restructure and is now reporting record profits and employing countless Americans. Carrier just gets straight up bribe money for jobs it can still send away whenever it wants, and is sending away most of them anyways. Crazy stuff.

Carrier is moving all jobs that they can to Mexico, just as soon as the tax breaks expire, unless they are extended at that time. They would be fools if they didn't, and it is obvious that Carrier is not run by fools. Meantime, their rivals will go ahead and move their jobs south, in order to remain competitive with Carrier, who pays no state taxes anymore.

This is so predictable when someone like Trump attempts to override natural economic principles. It is kind of like issuing a regulation that water must flow up hill. It can be done, if you don't mind the cost of buying a hell of a lot of pumps.

Last edited:

I'm O.K. with Bernie, and I am not sure that his statistics are wrong.

But, if you don't think median is very good when discussing income, what do you think is ?

This is a serious question.

The fact that it is an rdean thread (which mean failure), does not bother me as much since it is in the Economy forum.

But, if you don't think median is very good when discussing income

If everybody above the median gets a 100% increase, what happens to the median?
If 1 million new, first time workers get a job at minimum wage, what happens to the median?

I know...it's terrible.

Yeah GM was about to vanish as a company and was required to restructure and is now reporting record profits and employing countless Americans. Carrier just gets straight up bribe money for jobs it can still send away whenever it wants, and is sending away most of them anyways. Crazy stuff.

Thanks for acknowledging that Obama bailed out GM so he save jobs.

Of course, Obama did nothing for the small businesses that were going under.

I guess there were not enough votes.

I know...it's terrible.

Thanks for acknowledging that Obama bailed out GM so he save jobs.

Of course, Obama did nothing for the small businesses that were going under.

I guess there were not enough votes.
You are equating 2 completely different things. The American auto industry was about to vanish, it had no choice but to agree to the government's terms as part of a deal. Carrier was doing fine and negotiated itself a special deal. They backed out of one sweetheart deal the government made with them under Pence's watch and used jobs as leverage to get themselves a better one, though there's no reason to think they won't back out again. 1300 jobs leaving, 800 "saved" that can leave anytime, and big rewards from the government. Carrier must have some great negotiators.

Forum List

Back