🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Says China Should Pay the United States $10 Trillion in Damages

And don't forget to build a wall around the USA and to keep all of your criminal citizens within this wall. :lol:
whatever we do its none of your business.

Germans are very gullible and short sighted to think that china is your friend

Your greed clouds your judgement

If we Germans would really become angry about the USA, then we could perhaps try to wipe you from this planet without to get only one cent from anyone for this good deed.
Half your nation is muslim now. You're not in any position to go to war with anyone. Your own nation is practically gone and your stupid bitch leader Merkel welcomed it, same as the cheated into office dementia buffoon we have in our white house.

And don't forget to build a wall around the USA and to keep all of your criminal citizens within this wall. :lol:

If we Germans would really become angry about the USA, then we could perhaps try to wipe you from this planet without to get only one cent from anyone for this good deed.
you failed already.

We find you amusing, grandchild, - same with our British children. That's why we are not able to be angry on England and the USA.
Sieg Heil... heir Goebbels.

thats a very stupid attitude

But we have had several germans posting here and they all seem to be as militantly anti American as you are

:lol:

Half your nation is muslim now. You're not in any position to go to war with anyone. Your own nation is practically gone and your stupid bitch leader Merkel welcomed it, same as the cheated into office dementia buffoon we have in our white house.
other than penis envy its difficult to understand the hostility of the germans toward America

you failed already.

We find you amusing, grandchild, - same with our British children. That's why we are not able to be angry on England and the USA.
God likes to speak with you. Try to understand what he will say to you.

Half your nation is muslim now.

Wrong. But I guess what is true in your wrongness has to do with your wars against us.

You're not in any position to go to war with anyone.

Not? Okay.

Your own nation is practically gone

My nation? What for heavens sake is my nation? For sure not Germany or the USA or Russia or China.

and your stupid bitch leader Merkel

Wrong title. Her correct title is: "Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany".

welcomed it, same as the cheated into office dementia buffoon we have in our white house.

makes "as the cheated into office dementia buffoon we have in our white house" any sense?

Last edited:
Translation

Trump: I want credit. Everything bad that happened was somebody else's fault, Everything good that happened was because of me and what I did.

I want everyone to pay attention to me. PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!
I NEED TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION!!!!
Whatever.
It's you deranged idiots who keep giving him all the attention he wants.
It's why Trump is still the number one topic even with Senile Hope and Change is in office.

There surely must be a way for victims of this virus to sue China in the U.S courts and to publicly demand answers from China as to its origins. Of course the Communists will ignore such requests as the U.S doesn't have jurisdiction.

However, if media and politicians care, they can promote the lawsuit and keep it in the conscious of Americans for their own political benefit that also benefits Americans in the fight against the Commies.,

Therefore if a ruling did come down, that say, determines that China is on the hook for trillions in damages, it would give the U.S government the perfect foil for going hard against China in terms of sanctions, tariffs, delisting and other tactics as a means to "recoup the funds of said ruling that wouldn't otherwise be enforceable"

The best way to hold he feet of nations to the fire is to go on the offense. Relentlessly and surgically.

Last edited:
We find you amusing, grandchild, - same with our British children. That's why we are not able to be angry on England and the USA. But our patience is perhaps only a form of negligent disregard. You seem to become more and more an unhappy boring nation.
it's ok gramps. Germany lost. we get your hate. It was Hitler though we defeated and not Germany. We saved your country from yourself.

Translation

Trump: I want credit. Everything bad that happened was somebody else's fault, Everything good that happened was because of me and what I did.

And yet here you are rehashing for ATTENTION.

There surely must be a way for victims of this virus to sue China in the U.S courts and to publicly demand answers from China as to its origins. Of course the Communists will ignore such requests as the U.S doesn't have jurisdiction.

However, if media and politicians care, they can promote the lawsuit and keep it in the conscious of Americans for their own political benefit that also benefits Americans in the fight against the Commies.,

Therefore if a ruling did come down, that say, determines that China is on the hook for trillions in damages, it would give the U.S government the perfect foil for going hard against China in terms of sanctions, tariffs, delisting and other tactics as a means to "recoup the fund of said ruling that wouldn't otherwise be enforceable"

The best way to hold he feet of nations to the fire is to go on the offense. Relentlessly and surgically.
this, 100% this.

you failed already.

God likes to speak with you. Try to understand what he will say to you.
God speaks in ways that isn't vocal. Ever hear of Fate?

My translation of YOUR post

Whatever trump is for Mustang is against.

He doesn't want china held accountable for anything as long as trump says it first

Translation

Whatever.
It's you deranged idiots who keep giving him all the attention he wants.
It's why Trump is still the number one topic even with Senile Hope and Change is in office.
Hardly.

Trump commanded (for lack of a better word) attention while he was president BECAUSE he was the president, not because of the accuracy of his statements. But that was not enough for him. So, as a consequence, the WH daily briefings were cancelled, and Trump eventually held court almost daily on the WH lawn as the press flocked around to hear and report on what Trump had to say about any subject under the sun. Trump loved the added attention.

Then, after the pandemic struck, Trump had a need to be out in front for medical updates even though he had no medical background. because it was widely reported that he became envious of the attention that Dr. Fauci was getting. The same thing happened decades ago when Trump was a private citizen and his wife at the time, Ivana, started getting too much attention and credit for her role in helping to run one of their businesses, and Trump became envious because he wanted all the credit.

In past administrations, it was normal for announcements to be made by the spokespersons of various departments. So, the spokespersons of the State Dept. or the Transportation Dept. would step forward to make appropriate announcements. But Trump changed that because he wanted the attention that came with the announcements being made. In past administrations, this would have been considered to not only be beneath the dignity of the president, but also a waste of president's limited valuable time because of the need of advisors and cabinet members to hold meetings, give presidential briefings, and for the president to make important decisions and give subordinates their marching orders while most announcements could be made by people who weren't even directly involved in the decision making process. But Trump could not resist the lure of the cameras and the microphones.

But the press has moved on as they always do when a president is now a former president. In the past, all presidents accepted their newly diminished role once out of office. Some may have even welcomed it to one degree or another. But just like a plant leans toward the sun (which is called phototropism) Trump craves the constant attention of people in order to fill some need that seems abnormal if for no other reason than because it seems insatiable.

Hell, even very late at night or very early in the morning when most people would either be sleeping or relaxing before or after a busy day, Trump's need for attention showed itself through those early morning tweets that he knew would make news almost immediate because of his millions of followers.

Now that he's no longer president and the press is gone, and his tweeter feed has been suspended. Trump is like an exhibitionist actor with no audience to watch and applaud, and, as a result, he keeps looking for what appear to be ever more desperate (and needy) attempts at getting the attention he craves.

Then, after the pandemic struck, Trump had a need to be out in front for medical updates even though he had no medical background.
even though he brought in multiple supposed experts that we now know as complicit to China. yep, we got it.

My translation of YOUR post

Whatever trump is for Mustang is against.

He doesn't want china held accountable for anything as long as trump says it first
I've long warned about the emerging Chinese threat going back about 20 years or more because of their growing economic and military might and their desire to be a world power and regain control of Taiwan even as the US became fixated on Islamic extremism to the exclusion of every other potential threat, including RW extremism which started to quietly grow without any real response from our gov't.

i agree 100 percent!
E2-px3lXIAIIFaP

Ahh, to have a real president again you can be proud of--- Trump would hold Xi by the nose while kicking him in the ass to get back 10 trillion while Josef Biddum is looking for ways to GIVE China 10 trillion more!

Forum List

Back