Trump Says He Never Called McCain A ‘Loser’—Here’s The Evidence That He Did

So why did Trump deny he called McCain a loser?
There's a lot of losers in DC, maybe Trump forgot he called him a loser. Pointing out the losers is a full time job.
It shows a strange mental pathology, when Trump could have said he called McCain a loser because of his defeat by Obama. Instead Trump said that he "never called McCain a loser"

In the same interview where he said McCain wasn't a hero, he called McCain a loser. What's wrong with Trumps brain, that he can't remember saying it.

Says the left who has gone full mental over something so trivial. :cuckoo:

No, it's more than that. There is some kind of mental issue.

oh and prune face pill-osi isnt?

Sure. Most of the "leaders" in D.C. are too old.

do you remember the other day, this douche bag blamed somebody else for this POS actions---must be youre ok with this asswipe thinking ITS above the law. prune face cant even own up to it....how pathetic. now that salon owner is going to be investigated. WHY? because prune face cant admit that it broke the law----WAKE UP PEOPLE

Sure but what does this have to do with Trump?
he has a much larger mentality unlike the brain dead demoncrats---i thought you would have been smart enough to figure that out.

What that is, is a race to the bottom.
BEIJING joe is already the bottom. this POS hasnt done any good for AMERICA in 47 years...now hes dealing with dementia and you think this is the person that should run AMERICA? you are deplorable

You know I'm not voting for Biden but it's the only thing you have to reply with.
regardless..politics as we grew up does not exist..but i have to make the logical choice. how can anyone vote for a POS--prune face, criminal, whine ass, pass the blame, tell AMERICA dont listen to the president? who does this douche think IT is? i dont want that leading AMERICA. and TRUMP tweets to much and should stay mum at times but he is for AMERICA...but i guess you cant please everyone
Trump is a proven criminal who stole charitable money that was supposed to go to children with cancer. No one is for America who does that. He's for himself. Get a clue. And while your at it, grow some self respect and morality.

For PKNop who grew up with the liberal precept of no winners and losers thus can't understand the mindset of winners:
In a Jewish overnight camp we played an escape game, it started with guards sporatically guarding the large facility in which you had to sneak away from and hide, while others would look to capture you and bring you back to the facility.
I was the only one left they could not capture so
"I won", the people who were captured "lost"
You're whole beef with Trump and conservatives is that you have never been trained to feel losing, or sharing(compromise), you are to prissy in privilege your parents probably gave in to you and you were coddled to always get your way, so when you don't, you get what's called TDS and have a hissy fit over what should be simply a difference in opinions, subjective opinions none the less.

There's a lot of losers in DC, maybe Trump forgot he called him a loser. Pointing out the losers is a full time job.
It shows a strange mental pathology, when Trump could have said he called McCain a loser because of his defeat by Obama. Instead Trump said that he "never called McCain a loser"

In the same interview where he said McCain wasn't a hero, he called McCain a loser. What's wrong with Trumps brain, that he can't remember saying it.

Calling military personnel losers and suckers is trivial. When you hear about Obama saying such a thing, what initially went through your head?

Personally, when I first heard that Trump was stealing money from children that was supposed to go to children, and money that was supposed to go to vets, that did it for me. Anyone willing to vote for Trump after that has no moral conscience or soul. They have signed a contract with the devil.

For PKNop who grew up with the liberal precept of no winners and losers thus can't understand the mindset of winners:

I'm 58. We had no concept of that when I grew up.

In a Jewish overnight camp we played an escape game, it started with guards sporatically guarding the large facility in which you had to sneak away from and hide, while others would look to capture you and bring you back to the facility.
You're whole beef with Trump and conservatives is that you have never been trained to feel losing, or sharing(compromise), you are to prissy in privilege your parents probably gave in to you and you were coddled to always get your way, so when you don't, you get what's called TDS and have a hissy fit over what should be simply a difference in opinions, subjective opinions none the less.

Beef with Conservatives? I'm pro-life. I support the 2nd Amendment. I believe we need to balance the budget.

Want to start over and try again?

There can be no difference of opinions when we are talking about the devil himself. What is wrong with you? Trump is a criminal, thug, thief, murderer, misogynist, and racist.

It isn't even alleged that Trump referred to McCain as a "loser" in public. It's based on unverified sources and a made up private conversation. You could imagine what McCain might have thought of Trump when his dying declaration prevented the President of the United States from attending his funeral. What kind of freaking hatred would compel a republican senator to insult a republican President that way?

It isn't even alleged that Trump referred to McCain as a "loser" in public. It's based on unverified sources and a made up private conversation. You could imagine what McCain might have thought of Trump when his dying declaration prevented the President of the United States from attending his funeral. What kind of freaking hatred would compel a republican senator to insult a republican President that way?

A dying man's last wishes are ALWAYS taken at face value and usually legal. If what McCain said was true, then it must be honored as his "last wish." No if's, and's or but's ...

Last edited:

Beef with Conservatives? I'm pro-life. I support the 2nd Amendment. I believe we need to balance the budget.

Sorry then, that's why I carefully used the word probably not assuming.
In all seriousness my brother raised his kids that way and it failed, he was not raised that way, but he has TDS, so it must be 24/7 political news instead of actual variety real news that's gotten people talking and blaming Trump 24/7, forgetting there are 2 parties and should be more if it weren't rigged. 2 Major parties are in charge not a singular person, and when 1 party claims it knows or can do better and doesn't do those things/ideas/actions for sake of the country then that party is either lying or admitting it's placing itself over it's citizens and commiting treason.
Holding back/ sabotaging so the administration doesn't look good is not their duty, it's supposed to be what's good for the country. If you haven't noticed that then you are blinded by your hate, which is why they demonize their rival, so your hate and focus is on the mean orange man and not your swamp critters robbing you blind and of a better more stable life.

Next thing you know they are going to get upset about someone getting their hair done in a salon when it was supposed to have been closed..

In all seriousness my brother raised his kids that way and it failed, he was not raised that way, but he has TDS, so it must be 24/7 political news instead of actual variety real news that's gotten people talking and blaming Trump 24/7, forgetting there are 2 parties and should be more if it weren't rigged. 2 Major parties are in charge not a singular person, and when 1 party claims it knows or can do better and doesn't do those things/ideas/actions for sake of the country then that party is either lying or admitting it's placing itself over it's citizens and commiting treason.
Holding back/ sabotaging so the administration doesn't look good is not their duty, it's supposed to be what's good for the country. If you haven't noticed that then you are blinded by your hate, which is why they demonize their rival, so your hate and focus is on the mean orange man and not your swamp critters robbing you blind and of a better more stable life.

Saying what Trump said about McCain's military service is a perfect example of someone being blinded by their hate.

If he did, I'm not a fan, but if it's still a choice between Trump or Biden/BLM/China?

TRUMP

Saying what Trump said about McCain's military service is a perfect example of someone being blinded by their hate.
They had a feud, McCain let his ego and animosity sway his vote, picking his hate for Trump over this country like your party is doing.
-bam, you've been lawyered!

They had a feud, McCain let his ego and animosity sway his vote, picking his hate for Trump over this country like your party is doing.

None of which excuses Trump's words.

they're still JUST WORDS.

Toughen up, children. Mean words are still very much less hurtful than burning down people's livelihoods and chaotic violence of body.

Calling military personnel losers and suckers is trivial. When you hear about Obama saying such a thing, what initially went through your head?

Personally, when I first heard that Trump was stealing money from children that was supposed to go to children, and money that was supposed to go to vets, that did it for me. Anyone willing to vote for Trump after that has no moral conscience or soul. They have signed a contract with the devil.
so you are for the criminals who blame others for your ---their stupidity---just saying

they're still JUST WORDS.

Toughen up, children. Mean words are still very much less hurtful than burning down people's livelihoods and chaotic violence of body.

A president does not say things like this about military personnel. Especially one that skipped out of service like he did.

Ali took the high road. Trump took the cowards road.

it took 2 consenting adults

Forum List

Back