Trump says he was named Michigan "man or the year" (another lie)

nd
But its okay when Dem candidates make shit up like landing under sniper fire am I right libs? :eusa_hand:

Would it kill you to say "well, that was a dumb thing for him to claim"?

Why are you incapable of such a statement?

Instead you point out the dumb shit the Dems do as if that makes is ok for Trump to do the same thing.
That's all they have ,,But Hillary,,But Obama ,But Bill

I'm repeating myself but I still hope maybe a small few understand. They were permitted to get away with their lies also.

Yes they were. As I have stated 1000 times, a wingnut is a wingnut, it matter not which side they are on. They are just mirror images of themselves.
and a dumbass is a dumbass--such as you are and have proven beyond a doubt
I thought you would've learned your lesson
but, dumbasses don't learn

Well, that will teach me! :290968001256257790-final:

Do you have anymore 3rd grade playground insults?

Trumps comment really just created a entertaining trump derangement syndrome post lol thank you
No sir, his lies are meant for suckers like you.
He talks differently just gotta adjust your hate
I will never accept "talks differently" if it means accepting being lied to every day about anything and everything or accept a President with the maturity of a 12-year-old child.
When you freak out and break down for Democrat lies then we can take you seriously

nd

Instead you point out the dumb shit the Dems do as if that makes is ok for Trump to do the same thing.

I'm repeating myself but I still hope maybe a small few understand. They were permitted to get away with their lies also.

Yes they were. As I have stated 1000 times, a wingnut is a wingnut, it matter not which side they are on. They are just mirror images of themselves.
and a dumbass is a dumbass--such as you are and have proven beyond a doubt
I thought you would've learned your lesson
but, dumbasses don't learn

Well, that will teach me! :290968001256257790-final:

Do you have anymore 3rd grade playground insults?
you fked your credibility YOURSELF---I didn't

Trump is not even Man of the Year in his own city

80 percent of NYC residents voted for Hillary
Trump has always been mocked and despised in NYC. They learned he was a racist and draft dodger in the '70s and learned he was an adulterous pig and bankruptcy scammer in the 80s and 90s.

Trump has always been mocked and despised in NYC. They learned he was a racist and draft dodger in the '70s and learned he was an adulterous pig and bankruptcy scammer in the 80s and 90s.
the R word again
and he's not racist
it hasn't been proved and can't be
plain and simple--you can't PROVE it

But its okay when Dem candidates make shit up like landing under sniper fire am I right libs? :eusa_hand:

We elected Trump in part because he can fight just as dirty as your Dem pukes. Trump took the Dem tactics and went pro with them. That's largely what pisses the Dem's off he's beating them at their own game.

Trumps comment really just created a entertaining trump derangement syndrome post lol thank you
I will never accept "talks differently" if it means accepting being lied to every day about anything and everything or accept a President with the maturity of a 12-year-old child.
When you freak out and break down for Democrat lies then we can take you seriously
I could not care less about your delusional "we". No doubt, you are referring to the handful of your fellow nut jobs who join you in infesting USMB with deplorable like yourself.

You're just mad that I pointed out Trump is only doing what Dem candidates have been doing for decades. Now that a Republican is doing it you people squeal like stuck pigs. The irony is off the charts. :auiqs.jpg:

I could not care less about your delusional "we". No doubt, you are referring to the handful of your fellow nut jobs who join you in infesting USMB with deplorable like yourself.
Pure entertainment lol

When Dem senate majority leader lied and claimed Romney hadn't paid any taxes for 10 years and the liberal media repeated the lie 24/7 damaging Romney's presidential campaign it was crickets. A few years later when the liberal media finally called Reid on the lie he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Obama won didn't he". THAT is who the Democrats are. We have to fight fire with fire.

So pardon us libs if we ignore your faux rage over Trump. :icon_rolleyes:

the R word again
and he's not racist
Have you heard the POS spout out about people of color? Prove it is impossible because folks like you will never be convinced Your problem is you can't differentiate between real idiots like trump and smart folks like GG

I see the TDS crowd is already triggered this morning :auiqs.jpg:
Weird huh. Just because the President of the USA spews a blaring provable lie, some folks get triggered. He tells so many, why should one more bother anyone?

Trump is only doing what Dem's have been doing for decades, about time you get a dose of your own medicine.

You Trump worshipers are a confused lot. First we are told he was elected because he was not a politician and was different than the rest.

Now we are told you worship him because he is just like the others.

It has to suck to be a partisan sheep, your views and values changing daily to match those of your party masters

Weird huh. Just because the President of the USA spews a blaring provable lie, some folks get triggered. He tells so many, why should one more bother anyone?

Trump is only doing what Dem's have been doing for decades, about time you get a dose of your own medicine.

Obama did not need to lie about being Man of the Year

He was

admired.jpg

You Trump worshipers are a confused lot. First we are told he was elected because he was not a politician and was different than the rest.

Now we are told you worship him because he is just like the others.

It has to suck to be a partisan sheep, your views and values changing daily to match those of your party masters

We won, you lost, its still funny :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He was

admired.jpg

He also won the Nobel peace prize and we still don't know why. :itsok:

the R word again
and he's not racist
Determining racism is a subjective opinion asshole. Do you even know the difference between subjective and objective?
Trump became known as a racist in NYC when a federal court ruled he was discriminating against blacks in regards to renting and selling real estate. Proof enough for many folks. You don't like it, tough shit. Your opinion on the matter means nothing at this point in history.

He was

admired.jpg

NY-Daily-News-Mocks-Trump-With-Classic-Headline-1200x730.jpg

Hope Hicks said they’re only little white lies. I guess because they’re coming from white people?

He was

admired.jpg

NY-Daily-News-Mocks-Trump-With-Classic-Headline-1200x730.jpg
He will be crying if we cut off Their aid

Forum List

Back