Trump says he was named Michigan "man or the year" (another lie)

Pathological liar Donald Trump just said:

"I've been fighting for the car industry for years. I was honored five years ago. Man of the Year in Michigan. That was a great honor for me," he said at a rally in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
But it turns out that Trump (who is not even from Michigan) never won such an award or title.
He simply made it up out of thin air.
Fact check: Former Michigan congressman sheds light on Trump's claim to be Michigan's 'Man of the Year'
you just lied
What part of pyetro's post is a lie?
hahahahhahahahahha
??????!!!!???
CNN????!!!!!!!!!????
at least come up with an unbiased--fair link
hahahhahahahahahhahaha
You are evading answering the question. You called a poster a liar and now you are failing to articulate the lie. It's a shame so many folks like you contaminate and dirty USMB. If you are going to call someone a liar you should be adult enough and man enough to back up your accusations. Otherwise, the liar is you sir and a malicious liar at that.

"I've been fighting for the car industry for years. I was honored five years ago. Man of the Year in Michigan. That was a great honor for me," he said at a rally in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
But it turns out that Trump (who is not even from Michigan) never won such an award or title.
Fact check: Former Michigan congressman sheds light on Trump's claim to be Michigan's 'Man of the Year'
you just lied
hahahahhahahahahha
??????!!!!???
CNN????!!!!!!!!!????
hahahhahahahahahhahaha
You are evading answering the question. You called a poster a liar and now you are failing to articulate the lie. It's a shame so many folks like you contaminate and dirty USMB. If you are going to call someone a liar you should be adult enough and man enough to back up your accusations. Otherwise, the liar is you sir and a malicious liar at that.

Harmonica is a high priest in the Trump church, there is no way he will admit this was a stupid thing for Trump to claim, he will just deflect and avoid the question. It is him MO

But its okay when Dem candidates make shit up like landing under sniper fire am I right libs? :eusa_hand:

Would it kill you to say "well, that was a dumb thing for him to claim"?

Why are you incapable of such a statement?

Instead you point out the dumb shit the Dems do as if that makes is ok for Trump to do the same thing.
That's all they have ,,But Hillary,,But Obama ,But Bill

I see the TDS crowd is already triggered this morning :auiqs.jpg:
Weird huh. Just because the President of the USA spews a blaring provable lie, some folks get triggered. He tells so many, why should one more bother anyone?

Trumps comment really just created a entertaining trump derangement syndrome post lol thank you

In Trump's defense, he is getting pretty damn old and he is overweight. People with high body mass index are more likely to develop dementia, so he might really believe he did receive this award that does not even exist.

you just lied
hahahahhahahahahha
??????!!!!???
CNN????!!!!!!!!!????
hahahhahahahahahhahaha

Harmonica is a high priest in the Trump church, there is no way he will admit this was a stupid thing for Trump to claim, he will just deflect and avoid the question. It is him MO
Cowardly little fucker also.

you just lied
hahahahhahahahahha
??????!!!!???
CNN????!!!!!!!!!????
hahahhahahahahahhahaha

That he is.

you just lied
hahahahhahahahahha
??????!!!!???
CNN????!!!!!!!!!????
hahahhahahahahahhahaha

GG--the member who made himself look like a total idiot--TWICE -commenting on me
hahahhahahahahhahahahahaha

But its okay when Dem candidates make shit up like landing under sniper fire am I right libs? :eusa_hand:

Instead you point out the dumb shit the Dems do as if that makes is ok for Trump to do the same thing.

I'm repeating myself but I still hope maybe a small few understand. They were permitted to get away with their lies also.

you just lied
hahahahhahahahahha
??????!!!!???
CNN????!!!!!!!!!????
hahahhahahahahahhahaha

GG--the member who made himself look like a total idiot--TWICE -commenting on me
hahahhahahahahhahahahahaha

:itsok:

you just lied
hahahahhahahahahha
??????!!!!???
CNN????!!!!!!!!!????
hahahhahahahahahhahaha

the link also mentions the HuffPost
hahahahhahahahahahhaha
that's real comedy

I'm repeating myself but I still hope maybe a small few understand. They were permitted to get away with their lies also.

Yes they were. As I have stated 1000 times, a wingnut is a wingnut, it matter not which side they are on. They are just mirror images of themselves.

Trump is not even Man of the Year in his own city

80 percent of NYC residents voted for Hillary

Trumps comment really just created a entertaining trump derangement syndrome post lol thank you
No sir, his lies are meant for suckers like you.
He talks differently just gotta adjust your hate
I will never accept "talks differently" if it means accepting being lied to every day about anything and everything or accept a President with the maturity of a 12-year-old child.

No sir, his lies are meant for suckers like you.
He talks differently just gotta adjust your hate
I will never accept "talks differently" if it means accepting being lied to every day about anything and everything or accept a President with the maturity of a 12-year-old child.

MHpQSy5.png

nd

Yes they were. As I have stated 1000 times, a wingnut is a wingnut, it matter not which side they are on. They are just mirror images of themselves.
and a dumbass is a dumbass--such as you are and have proven beyond a doubt
I thought you would've learned your lesson
but, dumbasses don't learn

Forum List

Back