Trump says he was named Michigan "man or the year" (another lie)

You are evading answering the question. You called a poster a liar and now you are failing to articulate the lie. It's a shame so many folks like you contaminate and dirty USMB. If you are going to call someone a liar you should be adult enough and man enough to back up your accusations. Otherwise, the liar is you sir and a malicious liar at that.

You mean like exactly what you did with your LIE about Trump not having a rally in a larger venue that doesn't exist in Manchester.....like that?

Pathological liar Donald Trump just said:

"I've been fighting for the car industry for years. I was honored five years ago. Man of the Year in Michigan. That was a great honor for me," he said at a rally in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
But it turns out that Trump (who is not even from Michigan) never won such an award or title.
He simply made it up out of thin air.
Fact check: Former Michigan congressman sheds light on Trump's claim to be Michigan's 'Man of the Year'

Its clearly a lie. First he’d have to qualify as a man. He’s anything but.

A scab on his ass is more man than you'll ever be, fruitcake. If I were guessing, I'd bet some magazine named him "man of the year" sometime in the past, but as we are learning, Google doesn't link to stories that don't fit it's leftist agenda anymore so maybe we'll never know.

Lets cut Israeli aid and see them cry

Do you want to imprison Jews in concentration camps again too? Its amazing how similar the primitive left are to the Nazi's.
Did you stop beating your wife??

That's cute, the primitive left are trying to be clever. Here I'll return to studying Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue while you play with this ball of yarn. :auiqs.jpg:

ball-of-yarn-628x363-TS-158226090.jpg

A scab on his ass is more man than you'll ever be, fruitcake. If I were guessing, I'd bet some magazine named him "man of the year" sometime in the past, but as we are learning, Google doesn't link to stories that don't fit it's leftist agenda anymore so maybe we'll never know.

Your post is funnier than you know. Both for its conspiratorial nonsense and that you referenced the scab you saw before you puckered

Yahoo

DuckDuckGo — Privacy, simplified.

https://www.bing.com/

Dogpile.com

"I've been fighting for the car industry for years. I was honored five years ago. Man of the Year in Michigan. That was a great honor for me," he said at a rally in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
But it turns out that Trump (who is not even from Michigan) never won such an award or title.
Fact check: Former Michigan congressman sheds light on Trump's claim to be Michigan's 'Man of the Year'

In Trump's defense, he is getting pretty damn old and he is overweight. People with high body mass index are more likely to develop dementia, so he might really believe he did receive this award that does not even exist.
It's gotta be the framed copy of the Gettysburg Address he got. Anyone could be mistaken after receiving that.
lol

In Trump's defense, he is getting pretty damn old and he is overweight. People with high body mass index are more likely to develop dementia, so he might really believe he did receive this award that does not even exist.
It's gotta be the framed copy of the Gettysburg Address he got. Anyone could be mistaken after receiving that.
lol

He is pretty old, and he is very much overweight. People that are overweight have a higher chance of dementia than those who are a healthy weight. He probably really thinks he got the award since he has mentioned it multiple times.

lol

He is pretty old, and he is very much overweight. People that are overweight have a higher chance of dementia than those who are a healthy weight. He probably really thinks he got the award since he has mentioned it multiple times.
Could be, I guess. The staff at the WH and his cabinet probably know if he is showing signs of dementia. Trump probably believes it, either misunderstanding or confusion, because at least half the stuff his detractors call "lies" are just plain simple misinformation. Not meant to deceive. In that jumbled brain of his, he thought he "heard" it somewhere and whatever he remembers of it comes popping out of his mouth.
Look what happened to Sweden last night!

lol. That was funny. Sweden said WUT?

Progs count themselves as cool and cutting edge. But when others do the same thing they are lost. This is from decades of things being one way. Trump was weaned and trained by you guys. He learned everything from you. Since this is Michigan it is like the move Red Dawn....Trump is the Wolverine and you are the commies.

lol

Could be, I guess. The staff at the WH and his cabinet probably know if he is showing signs of dementia. Trump probably believes it, either misunderstanding or confusion, because at least half the stuff his detractors call "lies" are just plain simple misinformation. Not meant to deceive. In that jumbled brain of his, he thought he "heard" it somewhere and whatever he remembers of it comes popping out of his mouth.

He seems to think his father was born in a quint little village in Germany also.

There are signs, the same signs that Reagan had

Has anybody spoken to you about your own "dementia"? Like all the hundreds of shitty little gotcha remarks about the President, it will turn out he's right and your ilk will conveniently not mention that. It always does. This is a remarkable man who is buried in information your mind couldn't handle every day. Yet for being supposedly incapacitated, he's sharp as a tack, solving problems your magic negro left behind to fester, and guiding us through a remarkable recovery. Try rooting for him for a change if you care about your own future....nobody here cares what happens to you.....do you?

Trump takes credit for another factory approved under Obama

After Trump spoke at Sempra Energy's Louisiana Cameron LNG export terminal in May, he began claiming that he was the one who gave the facility the approvals it needed. In fact, the approvals were granted in 2014.
Trump repeated the claim, though less explicitly than usual, in the Tuesday speech in Pennsylvania. He also took credit for the Veterans Choice program Obama signed into law in 2014.

——-

Whether it’s approval for a new plant or helping veterans, it seems like whatever Obama did in his last four years of office Trump tries to take credit for it. Next Trump will be saying that it was him that took down bin Laden.

I can’t wait until Trump says that he built Trump Tower himself, by hand.

Has anybody spoken to you about your own "dementia"? Like all the hundreds of shitty little gotcha remarks about the President, it will turn out he's right and your ilk will conveniently not mention that. It always does. This is a remarkable man who is buried in information your mind couldn't handle every day. Yet for being supposedly incapacitated, he's sharp as a tack, solving problems your magic negro left behind to fester, and guiding us through a remarkable recovery. Try rooting for him for a change if you care about your own future....nobody here cares what happens to you.....do you?
Magic Negro? Nothing racist there.

Your post is funnier than you know. Both for its conspiratorial nonsense and that you referenced the scab you saw before you puckered

Oh, I know what's funny alright, candyass...let's talk about conspiracies....like Trump being a russian spy, and gorebal warming, and income inequality for stoned little freaks like you too lazy to work. What's funny is you ain't learned a damn thing...and that's a good thing. We'll win again in 2020 which will delight you because you love to whine and pretend to laugh but inside you're suicidal thinking about 6 more years of our GLORIOUS reign. I'd advise you to hang yourself now but you've made yourself obnoxious enough for us to enjoy your pain. :badgrin:

TDS victims can't spell for shit.

You Selective Trump Memory Syndrome (SMS) seems to be running rampant. There is a cure. Actually a number of cures. The best cure is for you to pull your head out of your ass. Another cure is for Trump to leave off and let NY State lock his Orange butt up. The other cure is much more serious and much more permanent but that may happen on November 8, 2020.

Magic Negro? Nothing racist there.

I never put a negro in a housing project and crappy government school to keep him stupid, poor, and violent....that would by your ilk, scumbag. Proud black folks are flocking to Trump while the rest are robbing, raping, and murdering you gutless weasels pretending you're enlightened....easy prey...

lol

He says it so often that he believes it

Forum List

Back