Trump says Hillary started the Birther Movement. Not True!

When I ask ordinary Americans for proof of citizenship they show me their original birth certificate. That's how it's done. Why didn't Obama show us his at the very beginning of this controversy? What is he hiding? Show us your original just to prove that it matches what the state has in its possession.

What a Birther.

View attachment 50908

View attachment 50909
So when you have a situation like this where he doesn't show his own original birth certificate nor does he say what happened to it, it is of course very suspicious. We have an out of control radical leftist president with no respect for the constitution or rule of law.

Nobody needs to 'trust the President'- not even you.

Tell us why you refuse to believe the State of Hawaii?

For the same reason I don't trust the IRS, Eric Holder, or any of Obama's cronies. This guy and the people around him have no honor and absolutely no respect for the constitution or the rule of law.

And again what has the State of Hawaii done for you to distrust them?

In particular the Republican Director of Health- appointed by the the Republican governor of Hawaii, who was at the time the State chair for McCain for President.

Given your level of distrust for any authority- I can't see how you will ever believe anything other than your own doubts.

Again, when people accuse you of being born in Kenya, why not just pop open the safe, make a copy of YOUR OWN birth certificate, and produce it to the public and media and prove them wrong and end the entire debate in fell swoop?! Why instruct a highly overwhelmingly Democrat run state to do it for you? I don't distrust authority I am impartial and go by people's records. I do totally distrust Obama. Remember we are talking about president who stood in front of the cameras and lied to the entire nation over Ben Ghazi. That is a fact. So it wouldn't be beyond him to have lied or conspired about his birth as well. It is highly possible that HIS original does not match the so called state's that you have produced. Which is why he doesn't mention it.

Obama himself actually started the birther movement:

View attachment 50913

Except of course- that he didn't.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.

^^^ Ex Post Facto Spin ^^^

Obama didn't object to or try to correct his bio as long as it served his literary career.

There is absolutely no evidence that Barack Obama even noticed the mistake- you choose to speculate that he did.

Nor is there any evidence that this helped his 'literary career' in any way- since that 'bio' was for a book that was never published- and when his first book- his biography was published- once again Barack Obama said he was born in Hawaii.

I have been responding to these idiotic claims that Obama was claiming that he was born in Kenya for some nefarious for a few years now- so I have done my research. The reality is that Obama burst onto the national state in 1990- and he was the subject of multiple articles in 1990 in the largest newspapers in the country mentioning his place of birth in Hawaii.

There is only one article- an obscure bit in a brochure that few people saw that says anything differently- and the editor of that article said it was her error.

So of course you don't believe her. Once again the list from 1990 on.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991- editor eventually says it was her error.

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii
In all those articles, not one quote from Obama personally stating he was born in Hawaii. Not one!

Actually- as I pointed out- his own autobiography Barack Obama in 1995 said he was born in Hawaii.

And in the lone article that says Obama was born in Kenya- not one quote from Obama personally stating he was born in Kenya.

Not one!

LOL......
i think he carried a birth certificate around in a book, in his book.

is that one in the vault with the one they moved a week before 4/27/11, the week bin laden was killed ?

what passport did he use to travel to pakistan, where bin laden was killed.

Last edited:
So when you have a situation like this where he doesn't show his own original birth certificate nor does he say what happened to it, it is of course very suspicious. We have an out of control radical leftist president with no respect for the constitution or rule of law.

For the same reason I don't trust the IRS, Eric Holder, or any of Obama's cronies. This guy and the people around him have no honor and absolutely no respect for the constitution or the rule of law.

In particular the Republican Director of Health- appointed by the the Republican governor of Hawaii, who was at the time the State chair for McCain for President.

Given your level of distrust for any authority- I can't see how you will ever believe anything other than your own doubts.

Again, when people accuse you of being born in Kenya, why not just pop open the safe, make a copy of YOUR OWN birth certificate, and produce it to the public and media and prove them wrong and end the entire debate in fell swoop?! Why instruct a highly overwhelmingly Democrat run state to do it for you? I don't distrust authority I am impartial and go by people's records. I do totally distrust Obama. Remember we are talking about president who stood in front of the cameras and lied to the entire nation over Ben Ghazi. That is a fact. So it wouldn't be beyond him to have lied or conspired about his birth as well. It is highly possible that HIS original does not match the so called state's that you have produced. Which is why he doesn't mention it.

I have seen no evidence you would recognize a 'fact' if it slapped you in the face.

Long before anyone accused Barack Obama of being born in Kenya he had requested an official birth certificate from the State of Hawaii, to have on hand in case they needed it. (there was a rumor that his middle name was actually Mohammed).

Of course Birthers refused to believe that this was his birth certificate- even though the State of Hawaii issued it- you know- just like you refuse to believe it.

In 2011, when the Donald started making more stupid claims, President Obama made a special request of the State of Hawaii to issue him a certified photocopy of his original birth certificate.

You of course refuse to believe that one either.

You wail and call for the original birth certificate- and the State of Hawaii says it is in their vaults- and you don't believe that.

What you call the 'overwhelmingly' Democratic state of Hawaii- had a Republican governor in 2008. And Dr. Fukino was herself a Republican.

But you don't believe them either.

The facts are that President Obama is not the one that has proven he was born in Hawaii- the documents issued by Hawaii, confirmed by Hawaii, confirm he was born in Hawaii.

You will never believe any of it- which is atypical Birther behavior. For Birthers, they prefer speculation, innuendo and lies to the facts.

I have seen no evidence you would recognize a 'fact' if it slapped you in the face.

Long before anyone accused Barack Obama of being born in Kenya he had requested an official birth certificate from the State of Hawaii, to have on hand in case they needed it. (there was a rumor that his middle name was actually Mohammed).

Of course Birthers refused to believe that this was his birth certificate- even though the State of Hawaii issued it- you know- just like you refuse to believe it.

In 2011, when the Donald started making more stupid claims, President Obama made a special request of the State of Hawaii to issue him a certified photocopy of his original birth certificate.

You wail and call for the original birth certificate- and the State of Hawaii says it is in their vaults- and you don't believe that.

What you call the 'overwhelmingly' Democratic state of Hawaii- had a Republican governor in 2008. And Dr. Fukino was herself a Republican.

The facts are that President Obama is not the one that has proven he was born in Hawaii- the documents issued by Hawaii, confirmed by Hawaii, confirm he was born in Hawaii.

You will never believe any of it- which is atypical Birther behavior. For Birthers, they prefer speculation, innuendo and lies to the facts.

Fact is Obama didn't disclose his own original birth certificate when this issue first came up. Why is that? Because of this, he may have created something out of nothing, or, he was busy scrambling and his his connections to cover something up. And since he has established a reputation of being a bold faced liar, who knows?

Once again, people don't get the originals of their birth certificate. They get certified copies. The State holds the original vital record. He went and got the same certified copy that everyone gets when they ask for a copy of their birth certificate.

A better question would be.....why reject a certified copy of his birth certificate? Its fuckin' stupid. Especially when you've got as much evidence that Obama was born in orbit as he was born in Kenya.

Fact is Obama didn't disclose his own original birth certificate when this issue first came up. Why is that? Because of this, he may have created something out of nothing, or, he was busy scrambling and his his connections to cover something up. And since he has established a reputation of being a bold faced liar, who knows?

Fact is that Barack Obama doesn't have the original birth certificate- the State of Hawaii does.

You prefer to rely upon speculation, innuendo and lies- hence you are a classic Birther.

Who says that Obama has his original birth certificate. There's you citing you and.....who?

Because the State of Hawaii has affirmed that HAWAII holds the original vital documents.

So why would I ignore the State of Hawaii on its own vital documents and instead believe you, citing yourself?

Once again, people don't get the originals of their birth certificate. They get certified copies. The State holds the original vital record. He went and got the same certified copy that everyone gets when they ask for a copy of their birth certificate.

A better question would be.....why reject a certified copy of his birth certificate? Its fuckin' stupid. Especially when you've got as much evidence that Obama was born in orbit as he was born in Kenya.

Don't be ridiculous- we have evidence that Obama was born on an alien planet- he even admitted publicly that he was born on Krypton.

Who says that Obama has his original birth certificate. There's you citing you and.....who?

Because the State of Hawaii has affirmed that HAWAII holds the original vital documents.

So why would I ignore the State of Hawaii on its own vital documents and instead believe you, citing yourself?

Exactly my point. Has Obama stated what the status of his original birth certificate is?

We have evidence that when the issue of being born in Kenya came up, Obama didn't respond in a timely way, and has not mentioned a word about his own original. His actions are not consistent with someone who has nothing to hide.

Exactly my point. Has Obama stated what the status of his original birth certificate is?

Why would you care what Obama says? You already told us you don't believe a word he says.

The State of Hawaii has repeatedly told you that they have the original birth certificate on file.

You refuse to believe them.

Because like every Birther, you rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo instead of the facts?

We have evidence that when the issue of being born in Kenya came up, Obama didn't respond in a timely way, and has not mentioned a word about his own original. His actions are not consistent with someone who has nothing to hide.

No- you have only your own speculation. Barack Obama released his legal birth certificate immediately in 2008.

Just idiot Birthers- like yourself refused to accept it. Just like you refuse to accept the birth certificate he released in 2011- and refuse to believe the State of Hawaii.

No rational person would expect you to believe anything other than your birther preconceptions at this point.

No- you have only your own speculation. Barack Obama released his legal birth certificate immediately in 2008.

Just idiot Birthers- like yourself refused to accept it. Just like you refuse to accept the birth certificate he released in 2011- and refuse to believe the State of Hawaii.

No rational person would expect you to believe anything other than your birther preconceptions at this point.
it's way more than that surranobot. it's mountains of uncertainty and discrepancy, which is usually reserved for hollywood and fiction, not the white house.
but people are thinking and talking about it.

& you've been a good soldier for Obama, no one will ever dispute that.

The 'status' of his original birth certificate'? What 'status' are you expecting him to disclose? And you do realize that you're just making this shit up as you go along.

Oh, and that you were laughably, comically wrong. Obama doesn't get the original. The State keeps the original vital record. The State gives out certified copies to anyone who asks and has a legitimate interest in the certificate.

Remember, Roudy.....you don't have the slightest clue what the fuck you're talking about.

it's way more than that surranobot. it's mountains of uncertainty and discrepancy, which is usually reserved for hollywood and fiction, not the white house.
but people are thinking and talking about it.

& you've been a good soldier for Obama, no one will ever dispute that.

Obama's place of birth has been verified more thoroughly than any president in US history. With his 2007 COLB resolving any legal issues.

That you 'doubt' his COLB has zero relevance. As your willful ignorance isn't a legal standard.

The 'status' of his original birth certificate'? What 'status' are you expecting him to disclose? And you do realize that you're just making this shit up as you go along.

Oh, and that you were laughably, comically wrong. Obama doesn't get the original. The State keeps the original vital record. The State gives out certified copies to anyone who asks and has a legitimate interest in the certificate.

Remember, Roudy.....you don't have the slightest clue what the fuck you're talking about.

What is scary is if Roudy is telling the truth- he has a business that involves checking birth certificates- who knows how many hundreds of people he has screwed over since he clearly has no clue what a birth certificate actually is.

What is scary is if Roudy is telling the truth- he has a business that involves checking birth certificates- who knows how many hundreds of people he has screwed over since he clearly has no clue what a birth certificate actually is.

Well that's clearly bullshit. Roudy doesn't know the first thing about birth certificates. He's lying through his teeth.

I'm starting to think those rubes who thought Obama is the Messiah may be right.

I mean, the man was able to be born in Kenya without his mother ever going there! That's a Messiah Level Four Miracle.

That even beats the miracle of retroactively causing the economic crash.

Who says that Obama has an 'original birth certificate'. No one....but you. Prove that Obama has the original birth certificate.

You can't....as he doesn't. The original vital records are held by the State. And Obama released a certified copy of his COLB from the State of Hawaii...in 2008. Before he was even elected.

You simply ignored it. And your willful ignorance isn't a legal standard either.

I'm starting to think those rubes who thought Obama is the Messiah may be right.

I mean, the man was able to be born in Kenya without his mother ever going there! That's a Messiah Level Four Miracle.

That even beats the miracle of retroactively causing the economic crash.

It would make sense that its conservatives that keep calling him the "Messiah'. As they're the one's attributing magical powers to the president. I mean teleporting your own mom while you're still in the womb?

That's some amazing shit!

Forum List

Back