Trump says Hillary started the Birther Movement. Not True!

So you think this was 'computer generated' based upon data in the computer? How did they manage the doctors signature?

View attachment 50852

Now this is the certified copy that Barack Obama originally provided- a perfectly legal Hawaiian birth certificate that people like yourself said was not a 'real' birth certificate- this is what was shown to the Factcheck folks and confirmed as legal by Hawaii.

hands.jpg

Born in the U.S.A.

Not that any of this will mean anything to you.

Birthers are impervious to facts.

Like I said, he has never shown an original Birth Certificate. But...if your photo of the live birth certificate is indeed a photo of the original, it indeed shows that he is born in Hawaii, and there were no loopholes at the time for foreign born children of American citizens to have their place of birth to be same as where the issuing clerk or parents are located (which there indeed was such a law in Hawaii at some point in time), then yes, he would be born in the US. However, again, why not show the original in your photo, a certification by the notary that this is a copy of the original?

No President has ever shown anyone an original birth certificate. In the case of President Obama's original it is on file in Hawaii.

As I have shown numerous times with exact quotes from Hawaiian officials.

Everything I have posted was in the link that I provided the first time I replied to you- and which you clearly ignore.

Here is a copy of the exact document that was sent by Hawaii- note the seal by Alvin Onaka, the Hawaiian Registrar of Record- , certifying that these are authentic copies of the original,which of course corresponds exactly to what the State of Hawaii said on 4/27/11.

View attachment 50876

and for your further edification, african is not a race today and never was a race. Africa is a continent, if you are from africa you are african, but africans can be on any RACE..

So are you saying that no human being has ever described their own race as "African"?

How do you know that?

African is not a race. Negro is a race. Africans can be negroes, caucasians, or asians. African describes the continent you came from, not your race.

This is where your pure Birtherism comes into play again. You have an opinion about the use of the term and then you speculate about what should have been on the Birth Certificate.

Nothing but your speculation- your Birther speculation record is still perfect.

Your question is moronic, not valid. It doesnt deserve an answer. Anyone with your level of stupidity should be flogged in public.

His publicist put out a biography saying he was born in Kenya. He let that stand for 16 years. Would you let a lie about you stand for 16 years, or would you correct it?

My question and my conclusion are both valid.

Your question and conclusions are both speculation.

You presume that Barack Obama knew and chose to let the error stand for 16 years.

Just the usual Birther speculation, and innuendo.

So, you don't think he ever read what his publicist wrote about him?????????????? Really??? are you that far up his ass?

Your batting average continues to be perfect- 100% speculation.

and your obama worship continues to be 100% suck ass.

LOL- again- nothing but your speculation- but that is all you have.

I can find plenty to object to regarding President Obama's Presidency.

But unlike you, when it comes to Presidential eligibility- I treat all President's equally.

But still, why didn't he just cough up a copy of the original he has and say, look, this is my original birth certificate, and if you want I'll have the clerk certify it. It would have put an end to it. Nevertheless, I am still suspicious as to why he didn't handle it that way.

Why would he handle it in your imaginary way- rather than the way any other American would?

When he started to run for President he apparently did not have a legal copy of his Hawaiian Birth certificate- so he requested a new one from Hawaii- like millions of Americans request from their states every year.

In 2008 he showed voters a copy of his completely legal birth certificate- which is more than you have seen from any other President. Birthers immediately acted just like you and said that was not a real birth certificate.

Even when the State of Hawaii confirmed it was.
And confirmed that is what they issue now.

Then in 2011, Trump, the blow hard that he is, declared that he didn't believe that there was a birth certificate- that appears to have prompted President Obama to request a certified copy of his original birth ceritifcate from Hawaii.

This required a special request- and a special exemption from Hawaii- because Hawaii does not normally issue certified copies of the original.

So Hawaii did make 2 certified copies of the original birth certificate- the one with the signature of the doctor on the certificate- certified by the Registrar of Records and sent them off to President Obama.

Who showed them to reporters, and posted images of them online.

And of course you don't understand any of that.

When I ask ordinary Americans for proof of citizenship they show me their original birth certificate. That's how it's done. Why didn't Obama show us his at the very beginning of this controversy? What is he hiding? Show us your original just to prove that it matches what the state has in its possession.

What a Birther.

View attachment 50908

View attachment 50909

Hmmm,, there is no apostrophe in Hawaii. Official documents from that state do not say Hawai'i.

Where did you get that fake?

I have provided the link- here let me help you again:

Vital Records | Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II

Feel free to tell Hawaii all about how they did it wrong.

But still, why didn't he just cough up a copy of the original he has and say, look, this is my original birth certificate, and if you want I'll have the clerk certify it. It would have put an end to it. Nevertheless, I am still suspicious as to why he didn't handle it that way.

Why would he handle it in your imaginary way- rather than the way any other American would?

When he started to run for President he apparently did not have a legal copy of his Hawaiian Birth certificate- so he requested a new one from Hawaii- like millions of Americans request from their states every year.

In 2008 he showed voters a copy of his completely legal birth certificate- which is more than you have seen from any other President. Birthers immediately acted just like you and said that was not a real birth certificate.

Then in 2011, Trump, the blow hard that he is, declared that he didn't believe that there was a birth certificate- that appears to have prompted President Obama to request a certified copy of his original birth ceritifcate from Hawaii.

This required a special request- and a special exemption from Hawaii- because Hawaii does not normally issue certified copies of the original.

So Hawaii did make 2 certified copies of the original birth certificate- the one with the signature of the doctor on the certificate- certified by the Registrar of Records and sent them off to President Obama.

When I ask ordinary Americans for proof of citizenship they show me their original birth certificate. That's how it's done. Why didn't Obama show us his at the very beginning of this controversy? What is he hiding? Show us your original just to prove that it matches what the state has in its possession.

What a Birther.

View attachment 50908

View attachment 50909
So when you have a situation like this where he doesn't show his own original birth certificate nor does he say what happened to it, it is of course very suspicious. We have an out of control radical leftist president with no respect for the constitution or rule of law.

Nobody needs to 'trust the President'- not even you.

Tell us why you refuse to believe the State of Hawaii?

Obama himself actually started the birther movement:

View attachment 50913

Except of course- that he didn't.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.

That isn't Obama's original. That is the state's. You understand that you are issued an original as a U.S. Born citizen.

Hmmm who should I believe?

You, who can't even bother to look at the State of Hawaii's own documents- or the State of Hawaii which says that they have the original birth certificate on file in the Department of Health in Hawaii.

I think I will go with the actual office that is responsible for keeping track of birth certificates for the State of Hawaii rather than the rantings of a Birther.

Asking why Obama doesn't show his own original birth certificate as opposed to prying it out of the state makes me birther?

Following the Birther talking points makes you a Birther.

Being impervious to the facts- actually refusing to even look at the facts- shows that you act like a Birther.

Well...

Following the Birther who is following the birther talking points makes you a Birther.

So there...

Oh ouch........lol....

Asking why Obama doesn't go into his safe and pull out his original birth certificate at the outset of this controversy isn't a talking point. Sounds like he was trying to hide something.

Birther talking point #1 from 2008: Why won't Obama show us his birth certificate- he is trying to hide something

The State of Hawaii has said repeatedly that they have the original birth certificate- why do you refuse to believe the State of Hawaii?

upload_2015-9-26_11-45-34.png

View attachment 50913

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.

^^^ Ex Post Facto Spin ^^^

Obama didn't object to or try to correct his bio as long as it served his literary career.

Asking why Obama doesn't go into his safe and pull out his original birth certificate at the outset of this controversy isn't a talking point. Sounds like he was trying to hide something.

Birther talking point #1 from 2008: Why won't Obama show us his birth certificate- he is trying to hide something

The State of Hawaii has said repeatedly that they have the original birth certificate- why do you refuse to believe the State of Hawaii?

View attachment 50934
wow man you're really on a roll. but this is the first time i've ever thought maybe you aren't an obot after all. :cool:

View attachment 50913

Obama didn't object to or try to correct his bio as long as it served his literary career.

There is absolutely no evidence that Barack Obama even noticed the mistake- you choose to speculate that he did.

Nor is there any evidence that this helped his 'literary career' in any way- since that 'bio' was for a book that was never published- and when his first book- his biography was published- once again Barack Obama said he was born in Hawaii.

I have been responding to these idiotic claims that Obama was claiming that he was born in Kenya for some nefarious for a few years now- so I have done my research. The reality is that Obama burst onto the national state in 1990- and he was the subject of multiple articles in 1990 in the largest newspapers in the country mentioning his place of birth in Hawaii.

There is only one article- an obscure bit in a brochure that few people saw that says anything differently- and the editor of that article said it was her error.

So of course you don't believe her. Once again the list from 1990 on.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991- editor eventually says it was her error.

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

View attachment 50913

There is absolutely no evidence that Barack Obama even noticed the mistake- you choose to speculate that he did.

Nor is there any evidence that this helped his 'literary career' in any way- since that 'bio' was for a book that was never published- and when his first book- his biography was published- once again Barack Obama said he was born in Hawaii.

I have been responding to these idiotic claims that Obama was claiming that he was born in Kenya for some nefarious for a few years now- so I have done my research. The reality is that Obama burst onto the national state in 1990- and he was the subject of multiple articles in 1990 in the largest newspapers in the country mentioning his place of birth in Hawaii.

There is only one article- an obscure bit in a brochure that few people saw that says anything differently- and the editor of that article said it was her error.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991- editor eventually says it was her error.

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

In all those articles, not one quote from Obama personally stating he was born in Hawaii. Not one!

View attachment 50913

In all those articles, not one quote from Obama personally stating he was born in Hawaii. Not one!

No, but he only used a bio for his books which stated he was born in Kenya.

What a Birther.

View attachment 50908

View attachment 50909
So when you have a situation like this where he doesn't show his own original birth certificate nor does he say what happened to it, it is of course very suspicious. We have an out of control radical leftist president with no respect for the constitution or rule of law.

For the same reason I don't trust the IRS, Eric Holder, or any of Obama's cronies. This guy and the people around him have no honor and absolutely no respect for the constitution or the rule of law.

View attachment 50913

Actually- as I pointed out- his own autobiography Barack Obama in 1995 said he was born in Hawaii.

And in the lone article that says Obama was born in Kenya- not one quote from Obama personally stating he was born in Kenya.

Not one!

LOL......

View attachment 50913

No, but he only used a bio for his books which stated he was born in Kenya.

His books said he was born in Hawaii- including his own autobiography.

What a Birther.

View attachment 50908

View attachment 50909

For the same reason I don't trust the IRS, Eric Holder, or any of Obama's cronies. This guy and the people around him have no honor and absolutely no respect for the constitution or the rule of law.

And again what has the State of Hawaii done for you to distrust them?

In particular the Republican Director of Health- appointed by the the Republican governor of Hawaii, who was at the time the State chair for McCain for President.

Given your level of distrust for any authority- I can't see how you will ever believe anything other than your own doubts.

Her staffers and stooges do something, and she has nothing to do with it.... Ok.... It was the knights of low intelligence who killed thomas a becket totally on their own hook Just because Henry had a annoyed moment. His saying "Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest" was not an order

View attachment 50913

Actually- as I pointed out- his own autobiography Barack Obama in 1995 said he was born in Hawaii.

And in the lone article that says Obama was born in Kenya- not one quote from Obama personally stating he was born in Kenya.

Not one!

LOL......

Keep digging, bub.

Obama used a bio that stated he was born in Kenya to promote his books.

He stopped using it in 2007 when he decided to run for President.

What a Birther.

View attachment 50908

View attachment 50909

In particular the Republican Director of Health- appointed by the the Republican governor of Hawaii, who was at the time the State chair for McCain for President.

Given your level of distrust for any authority- I can't see how you will ever believe anything other than your own doubts.

elect abercrombie.
it's as if you are making an argument that the republicans are unimpeachable. save that thought.
we should be looking for the clinton associates in jakarta most likely in 2006.

Last edited:

Not one!

LOL......

Keep digging, bub.

Obama used a bio that stated he was born in Kenya to promote his books.

He stopped using it in 2007 when he decided to run for President.

Oh I have already proved my point. All but one publication said Obama was born in Hawaii- the New York Times, The Washington Post, LA Times.

Birthers would have you believe that there was some nefarious plot to deceive- that somehow included telling millions of Americans- Americans who tend to read the most- that he was born in Kenya- but in an obscure pamphlet- intended for book buyers- who happen to be among the Americans who read the most- he intentionally misinformed them that he was born in Kenya- all to promote a book that he never published.

Ah well- not as if any Birther claims ever made any rational sense.

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawai

Forum List

Back