Trump says Hillary started the Birther Movement. Not True!

Sure you have.

Just like you 'know' what an original birth certificate is.

Like I said one of my businesses has to do with people providing proof of US citizenship. That would be either a Birth Certificate, or a Citizenship Certificate, if you are naturalized. I know exactly what a certified copy looks like. Most of them nowadays are the 8.5 by 11 long form, and when you request this copy, the clerk issues it based on data in the computer while you wait. It is not the same as the original, even though legally it is.

So you think this was 'computer generated' based upon data in the computer? How did they manage the doctors signature?

View attachment 50852

Now this is the certified copy that Barack Obama originally provided- a perfectly legal Hawaiian birth certificate that people like yourself said was not a 'real' birth certificate- this is what was shown to the Factcheck folks and confirmed as legal by Hawaii.

hands.jpg

Born in the U.S.A.

Not that any of this will mean anything to you.

Birthers are impervious to facts.
that's a pretty hokey photo with the door frame shadow, that's some "proof" ?? very professional, very convincing.

It convinced every rational American. The others we can't expect much from.

If the exact same situation happened to a republican candidate, you would not accept it. and you fricken well know it.

But this thread is about the FACT that the hillary campaign started this in 2007, just as the obama administration started the hillary e-mail scandal

If this exact same thing happened to a Republican candidate, there would be no Birthers. But I am indulging in Birtherlike speculation.

I can't remember you ever actually posting a fact- and in this post you once again just post speculation.

I have owned my own businesses and employed hundreds of people for the last 25 years, dumbass. I can tell you're a good for nothing bum with a chip on his shoulder and bad attitude that brings negativity to the work environment. No wonder you're living off the govt.

Sure you have.

Like I said one of my businesses has to do with people providing proof of US citizenship. That would be either a Birth Certificate, or a Citizenship Certificate, if you are naturalized. I know exactly what a certified copy looks like. Most of them nowadays are the 8.5 by 11 long form, and when you request this copy, the clerk issues it based on data in the computer while you wait. It is not the same as the original, even though legally it is.

So you think this was 'computer generated' based upon data in the computer? How did they manage the doctors signature?

View attachment 50852

Now this is the certified copy that Barack Obama originally provided- a perfectly legal Hawaiian birth certificate that people like yourself said was not a 'real' birth certificate- this is what was shown to the Factcheck folks and confirmed as legal by Hawaii.

hands.jpg

Born in the U.S.A.

Like I said, he has never shown an original Birth Certificate. But...if your photo of the live birth certificate is indeed a photo of the original, it indeed shows that he is born in Hawaii, and there were no loopholes at the time for foreign born children of American citizens to have their place of birth to be same as where the issuing clerk or parents are located (which there indeed was such a law in Hawaii at some point in time), then yes, he would be born in the US. However, again, why not show the original in your photo, a certification by the notary that this is a copy of the original?

No President has ever shown anyone an original birth certificate. In the case of President Obama's original it is on file in Hawaii.

As I have shown numerous times with exact quotes from Hawaiian officials.

Everything I have posted was in the link that I provided the first time I replied to you- and which you clearly ignore.

Here is a copy of the exact document that was sent by Hawaii- note the seal by Alvin Onaka, the Hawaiian Registrar of Record- , certifying that these are authentic copies of the original,which of course corresponds exactly to what the State of Hawaii said on 4/27/11.

View attachment 50876

If that is a copy of his original birth certificate that is at the clerk's office, then he is born in the US. But where is Obama's original? Notice I said "if" because he hasn't shown his original, neither has the clerk. I don't know where you got this original.

Last edited:
Sure you have.

View attachment 50852

hands.jpg

Born in the U.S.A.

that's a pretty hokey photo with the door frame shadow, that's some "proof" ?? very professional, very convincing.

It convinced every rational American. The others we can't expect much from.

If the exact same situation happened to a republican candidate, you would not accept it. and you fricken well know it.

But this thread is about the FACT that the hillary campaign started this in 2007, just as the obama administration started the hillary e-mail scandal

By now it should be obvious that Obama is trying to sabotage Hillary's campaign, in favor of either Sanders or Biden.

Hillary was stupid enough to serve under him. Had she not served, it would have been a totally different picture now. She would have literally walked into the nomination.

Sure you have.

View attachment 50852

hands.jpg

Born in the U.S.A.

Like I said, he has never shown an original Birth Certificate. But...if your photo of the live birth certificate is indeed a photo of the original, it indeed shows that he is born in Hawaii, and there were no loopholes at the time for foreign born children of American citizens to have their place of birth to be same as where the issuing clerk or parents are located (which there indeed was such a law in Hawaii at some point in time), then yes, he would be born in the US. However, again, why not show the original in your photo, a certification by the notary that this is a copy of the original?

No President has ever shown anyone an original birth certificate. In the case of President Obama's original it is on file in Hawaii.

Everything I have posted was in the link that I provided the first time I replied to you- and which you clearly ignore.

Here is a copy of the exact document that was sent by Hawaii- note the seal by Alvin Onaka, the Hawaiian Registrar of Record- , certifying that these are authentic copies of the original,which of course corresponds exactly to what the State of Hawaii said on 4/27/11.

View attachment 50876

If that is a copy of his original birth certificate that is at the clerk's office, then he is born in the US. But where is Obama's original? Notice I said "if" because he hasn't shown his original, neither has the clerk. I don't know where you got this original.

I can lead you to water- but I cannot make you drink.

I posted a link to the State of Hawaii's website where all of this information is when I first responded.

I have been posting documents from there ever since.

Clearly you cared so much about the truth- you never even bothered to look at the State of Hawaii's own website.

That you don't know where I got this document is because you were too lazy to look at the link I provided.

Sure you have.

View attachment 50852

hands.jpg

Born in the U.S.A.

View attachment 50876

If that is a copy of his original birth certificate that is at the clerk's office, then he is born in the US. But where is Obama's original? .

For the what 8th time?
upload_2015-9-25_16-54-9.png

upload_2015-9-25_16-54-24.png

View attachment 50852

hands.jpg

Born in the U.S.A.

View attachment 50876

If that is a copy of his original birth certificate that is at the clerk's office, then he is born in the US. But where is Obama's original? .

For the what 8th time?
View attachment 50886

View attachment 50887

Look I told you, I am not a fanatic. Whether or not Obama was born here is now totally irrelevant as he's only got one year left in his presidency. But it does not exclude the fact that he's been a total disaster both domestically and internationally. It will take decades for the world to recover from his fuckups and the deep divisions he's created among Americans.

But still, why didn't he just cough up a copy of the original he has and say, look, this is my original birth certificate, and if you want I'll have the clerk certify it. It would have put an end to it. Nevertheless, I am still suspicious as to why he didn't handle it that way.

View attachment 50852

hands.jpg

Born in the U.S.A.

View attachment 50876

For the what 8th time?
View attachment 50886

View attachment 50887
That isn't Obama's original. That is the state's. You understand that you are issued an original as a U.S. Born citizen.

View attachment 50852

hands.jpg

Born in the U.S.A.

View attachment 50876

For the what 8th time?
View attachment 50886

View attachment 50887
That isn't Obama's original. That is the state's. You understand that you are issued an original as a U.S. Born citizen.

Hmmm who should I believe?

You, who can't even bother to look at the State of Hawaii's own documents- or the State of Hawaii which says that they have the original birth certificate on file in the Department of Health in Hawaii.

I think I will go with the actual office that is responsible for keeping track of birth certificates for the State of Hawaii rather than the rantings of a Birther.

View attachment 50852

hands.jpg

Born in the U.S.A.

View attachment 50876

For the what 8th time?
View attachment 50886

View attachment 50887

Look I told you, I am not a fanatic. Whether or not Obama was born here is now totally irrelevant as he's only got one year left in his presidency. But it does not exclude the fact that he's been a total disaster both domestically and internationally. It will take decades for the world to recover from his fuckups and the deep divisions he's created among Americans..

Oddly enough- well not odd at all- Birthers always are convinced- and usually were convinced even before he was sworn into office that Barack Obama has fucked everything up.

View attachment 50852

hands.jpg

Born in the U.S.A.

View attachment 50876

For the what 8th time?
View attachment 50886

View attachment 50887

But still, why didn't he just cough up a copy of the original he has and say, look, this is my original birth certificate, and if you want I'll have the clerk certify it. It would have put an end to it. Nevertheless, I am still suspicious as to why he didn't handle it that way.

Why would he handle it in your imaginary way- rather than the way any other American would?

When he started to run for President he apparently did not have a legal copy of his Hawaiian Birth certificate- so he requested a new one from Hawaii- like millions of Americans request from their states every year.

In 2008 he showed voters a copy of his completely legal birth certificate- which is more than you have seen from any other President. Birthers immediately acted just like you and said that was not a real birth certificate.

Even when the State of Hawaii confirmed it was.
And confirmed that is what they issue now.

Then in 2011, Trump, the blow hard that he is, declared that he didn't believe that there was a birth certificate- that appears to have prompted President Obama to request a certified copy of his original birth ceritifcate from Hawaii.

This required a special request- and a special exemption from Hawaii- because Hawaii does not normally issue certified copies of the original.

So Hawaii did make 2 certified copies of the original birth certificate- the one with the signature of the doctor on the certificate- certified by the Registrar of Records and sent them off to President Obama.

Who showed them to reporters, and posted images of them online.

And of course you don't understand any of that.

View attachment 50876

For the what 8th time?
View attachment 50886

View attachment 50887

You, who can't even bother to look at the State of Hawaii's own documents- or the State of Hawaii which says that they have the original birth certificate on file in the Department of Health in Hawaii.

I think I will go with the actual office that is responsible for keeping track of birth certificates for the State of Hawaii rather than the rantings of a Birther.

Asking why Obama doesn't show his own original birth certificate as opposed to prying it out of the state makes me birther?

View attachment 50876

For the what 8th time?
View attachment 50886

View attachment 50887

Why would he handle it in your imaginary way- rather than the way any other American would?

When he started to run for President he apparently did not have a legal copy of his Hawaiian Birth certificate- so he requested a new one from Hawaii- like millions of Americans request from their states every year.

In 2008 he showed voters a copy of his completely legal birth certificate- which is more than you have seen from any other President. Birthers immediately acted just like you and said that was not a real birth certificate.

Then in 2011, Trump, the blow hard that he is, declared that he didn't believe that there was a birth certificate- that appears to have prompted President Obama to request a certified copy of his original birth ceritifcate from Hawaii.

This required a special request- and a special exemption from Hawaii- because Hawaii does not normally issue certified copies of the original.

So Hawaii did make 2 certified copies of the original birth certificate- the one with the signature of the doctor on the certificate- certified by the Registrar of Records and sent them off to President Obama.

When I ask ordinary Americans for proof of citizenship they show me their original birth certificate. That's how it's done. Why didn't Obama show us his at the very beginning of this controversy? What is he hiding? Show us your original just to prove that it matches what the state has in its possession.

View attachment 50876

For the what 8th time?
View attachment 50886

View attachment 50887

Asking why Obama doesn't show his own original birth certificate as opposed to prying it out of the state makes me birther?

Following the Birther talking points makes you a Birther.

Being impervious to the facts- actually refusing to even look at the facts- shows that you act like a Birther.

View attachment 50876

For the what 8th time?
View attachment 50886

View attachment 50887

When I ask ordinary Americans for proof of citizenship they show me their original birth certificate. That's how it's done. Why didn't Obama show us his at the very beginning of this controversy? What is he hiding? Show us your original just to prove that it matches what the state has in its possession.

What a Birther.

upload_2015-9-26_0-46-59.png

upload_2015-9-26_0-47-22.png

It's true, Hillary was the first birther.

Prove it.

You can't. You're not basing your beliefs on evidence. But on your beliefs. Note the perfect circle you're using.

And of course Trump was never able to back his birther bullshit. And I'm still waiting for the 'bombshell' that he promised about Obama. I won't hold my breath.

FactCheck.org reports that while the issue was raised by diehard Clinton supporters in 2008, there is nothing to link Clinton, her campaign or her staff to the issue.

More: Donald Trump Just Won't Give Up His Birther Fantasy In Colbert Interview

Was Hillary Clinton the Original ‘Birther’?

It is certainly interesting, and perhaps historically and politically relevant, that “birther” advocacy may have originated with supporters of Hillary Clinton — especially since many view it as an exclusively right-wing movement. But whether those theories were advocated by Clinton and/or her campaign or simply by Clinton “supporters” is an important distinction. Candidates are expected to be held accountable for the actions of their campaigns. Neither Cruz nor Trump, whose campaign did not respond to our request for backup material, provides any compelling evidence that either Clinton or her campaign had anything to do with starting the so-called birther movement.

More: FactCheck.org: Was Hillary Clinton the Original ‘Birther’?

So, there it is. There is no evidence to support Trump's claim.
Her supporters started it. So it is linked to her.

Name the supporter.

Prove it.

You can't. You're not basing your beliefs on evidence. But on your beliefs. Note the perfect circle you're using.

And of course Trump was never able to back his birther bullshit. And I'm still waiting for the 'bombshell' that he promised about Obama. I won't hold my breath.
If Trump is elected, he'll have a lot of tools at his disposal. I would advise you to keep quiet and not piss him off.

Prove it.

If Trump is elected, he'll have a lot of tools at his disposal. I would advise you to keep quiet and not piss him off.

Laughing.....that's the best you've got for why Trump was never able to back up his birther bullshit? That we'd 'better keep quiet'?

Well Trump and his supporters share one common trait: they don't handle criticism of the Donald well at all.

Sure you have.

View attachment 50852

hands.jpg

Born in the U.S.A.

View attachment 50876

With the State of Hawaii. Exactly as the Director of the Health of the State of Hawaii and the Registrar of Hawaii told you. They hold all the original vital documents issued in Hawaii. As do most States.

Prove it.

Laughing.....that's the best you've got for why Trump was never able to back up his birther bullshit? That we'd 'better keep quiet'?

Well Trump and his supporters share one common trait: they don't handle criticism of the Donald well at all.
Unless you want him to expose your fraudulent messiah.

Forum List

Back