Trump says Hillary started the Birther Movement. Not True!

I'm starting to think those rubes who thought Obama is the Messiah may be right.

I mean, the man was able to be born in Kenya without his mother ever going there! That's a Messiah Level Four Miracle.

That even beats the miracle of retroactively causing the economic crash.
i'm getting a kick out of watching the 0bots swarm roudy. they are still using alinsky prescribed ridicule.

meanwhile back at the ranch obama's body guy says democrats weren't the only ones throwing birther around.

everyone is writing a book it seems.

Laughing......so we should just sit and accept his steaming pile of horseshit that Obama has his original birth certificate?

Um, no.

Until you says where his original is, you can sit in whatever you prefer.

Well I am sitting pretty well- President Obama was elected twice, by voters who rejected all of the idiotic Birther claims.

Mocking Birthers is fun though.

And Bush was elected twice as well. I guess by your standards he must have been a great president by voters who rejected all the idiotic made up bullshit about him.

I'm starting to think those rubes who thought Obama is the Messiah may be right.

I mean, the man was able to be born in Kenya without his mother ever going there! That's a Messiah Level Four Miracle.

i'm getting a kick out of watching the 0bots swarm roudy. they are still using alinsky prescribed ridicule.

meanwhile back at the ranch obama's body guy says democrats weren't the only ones throwing birther around.

Laughing......so we should just sit and accept his steaming pile of horseshit that Obama has his original birth certificate?

Um, no.

For perhaps the 10th time......the State of Hawaii holds the original vital documents.

And when you ask again, the State of Hawaii holds the original vital documents. And yes, its the STATE of Hawaii that holds the original vital documents. And just so you're not confused as to location, its the State of HAWAII that holds the original vital documents.

Did you get that the State of Hawaii holds the original vital documents? Or do I need to repeat that the State of Hawaii holds the original vital documents?

Um, no.

Well I am sitting pretty well- President Obama was elected twice, by voters who rejected all of the idiotic Birther claims.

Mocking Birthers is fun though.

And Bush was elected twice as well. I guess by your standards he must have been a great president by voters who rejected all the idiotic made up bullshit about him.

A 'great president'? That's subjective. Meeting the constitutional requirements to run?

You betcha, birther.

everyone is writing a book it seems. Obama's story is getting thinner, his swarming obots are getting vicious again in his defense. :)
Birthers deserve nothing but ridicule.

And pity. I always feel sorry for people who don't know just how stupid they are.

I keep waiting for you tards to have a moment of clarity like this:

mic5xx.jpg

You're categorizing people again. Asking where Obama's original birth certificate is and why he hasn't said what's it's status is, doesn't make one a birther.

Ignoring his COLB does make you a birther. And you've done that. Ignoring the State of Hawaii on Obama's place of birth makes you a birther. And you've done that too.

Worse, you've made up an 'original birth certificate' that Obama holds. Pulled sideways out of your ass. While the State of Hawaii has explicitly confirmed that they hold the original vital documents.

You're a birther. Cubed.

Hah? You're ignorant. Every American born citizen holds an original birth certificate that is issued sometime after his birth. Has Obama lost his? Why doesn't he say so, "I lost mine so I asked the state to issue a certified copy." But he didn't say that.

Who says that Obama has his original birth certificate. There's you citing you and.....who?

Because the State of Hawaii has affirmed that HAWAII holds the original vital documents.

So why would I ignore the State of Hawaii on its own vital documents and instead believe you, citing yourself?

Exactly my point. Has Obama stated what the status of his original birth certificate is?

Why would you care what Obama says? You already told us you don't believe a word he says.

The State of Hawaii has repeatedly told you that they have the original birth certificate on file.

You refuse to believe them.

Because like every Birther, you rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo instead of the facts?

I never said I don't believe them, that is, IF the copy of the original you provided is actually from them. Other than the fact that calling Obama's race "African" is more applicable to location rather than his race. I am asking why Obama didn't bring forth his own original nor has he said whether he even has one in his possession. Normal people, when asked for proof of US citizenship show their original birth certificate. This guy's response was to "instruct" the state of Hawaii to issue a certified copy for the public. Very suspect behavior, to say the least.

You are such a typical Birther.

You just project the usual Birther talking point- and absolutely refuse to look at the evidence. I gave you the link to the State of Hawaii's website set up to answer the questions- 4 years ago.

4 years and you still refuse to read what the State of Hawaii has to say.

Now I consider that very suspect behavior.

And I said that if what you showed to be the copy of the "state's original" is indeed the state's, then sure he is born in Hawaii, if, and that's a big if, it matches Obama's original. Then the case will be closed as far as I'm concerned. What I find very perplexing is why Obama doesn't simply state that it's lost, which is the convenient thing to do. Perhaps because it's in the possession of someone else, and Obama knows what's on it? Who knows. We do know that he hasn't said anything about his own original.

State what is lost?

Per the State of Hawaii Barack Obama's original birth certificate is in the Department of Health's vaults.

Let me know when you EVER bother to read what the State of Hawaii has actually put together to answer your damn questions. They went to the effort of putting together a whole comprehensive web page and clearly from your posts- you have never read it.

Why do you refuse to read what the State of Hawaii says?

Um, no.

For perhaps the 10th time......the State of Hawaii holds the original vital documents.

And when you ask again, the State of Hawaii holds the original vital documents. And yes, its the STATE of Hawaii that holds the original vital documents. And just so you're not confused as to location, its the State of HAWAII that holds the original vital documents.

Did you get that the State of Hawaii holds the original vital documents? Or do I need to repeat that the State of Hawaii holds the original vital documents?

Obama's parents at some point in time held an original which matched the state's records. They may or may not have given it to Obama. You don't know how these things work, do you?

everyone is writing a book it seems. Obama's story is getting thinner, his swarming obots are getting vicious again in his defense. :)

And pity. I always feel sorry for people who don't know just how stupid they are.

mic5xx.jpg

You're categorizing people again. Asking where Obama's original birth certificate is and why he hasn't said what's it's status is, doesn't make one a birther.

Ignoring his COLB does make you a birther. And you've done that. Ignoring the State of Hawaii on Obama's place of birth makes you a birther. And you've done that too.

Worse, you've made up an 'original birth certificate' that Obama holds. Pulled sideways out of your ass. While the State of Hawaii has explicitly confirmed that they hold the original vital documents.

You're a birther. Cubed.

Hah? You're ignorant. Every American born citizen holds an original birth certificate that is issued sometime after his birth. Has Obama lost his? Why doesn't he say so, "I lost mine so I asked the state to issue a certified copy." But he didn't say that.

You are an idiot.

I was born a few years before Barack Obama.
I 'hold' no original birth certificate. I haven't needed even a copy of my BC since I got my passport decades ago. I know where my original BC is- its in the county I was born.

Read the State of Hawaii's website- or are you really so determined to remain ignorant?

Exactly my point. Has Obama stated what the status of his original birth certificate is?

Why would you care what Obama says? You already told us you don't believe a word he says.

The State of Hawaii has repeatedly told you that they have the original birth certificate on file.

Because like every Birther, you rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo instead of the facts?

I never said I don't believe them, that is, IF the copy of the original you provided is actually from them. Other than the fact that calling Obama's race "African" is more applicable to location rather than his race. I am asking why Obama didn't bring forth his own original nor has he said whether he even has one in his possession. Normal people, when asked for proof of US citizenship show their original birth certificate. This guy's response was to "instruct" the state of Hawaii to issue a certified copy for the public. Very suspect behavior, to say the least.

You just project the usual Birther talking point- and absolutely refuse to look at the evidence. I gave you the link to the State of Hawaii's website set up to answer the questions- 4 years ago.

And I said that if what you showed to be the copy of the "state's original" is indeed the state's, then sure he is born in Hawaii, if, and that's a big if, it matches Obama's original. Then the case will be closed as far as I'm concerned. What I find very perplexing is why Obama doesn't simply state that it's lost, which is the convenient thing to do. Perhaps because it's in the possession of someone else, and Obama knows what's on it? Who knows. We do know that he hasn't said anything about his own original.

State what is lost?

Per the State of Hawaii Barack Obama's original birth certificate is in the Department of Health's vaults.

Let me know when you EVER bother to read what the State of Hawaii has actually put together to answer your damn questions. They went to the effort of putting together a whole comprehensive web page and clearly from your posts- you have never read it.

Again, for the 100th time: What is the status of Obama's original, and why hasn't he said anything about it, going 7 years now? He can simply say it's lost. But he hasn't. Very perplexing.

Um, no.

Obama's parents at some point in time held an original which matched the state's records. They may or may not have given it to Obama. You don't know how these things work, do you?

Clearly you don't know how these things work.

And since you refuse to read what the State of Hawaii says- you never will.

Oh hell- you are a Birther- you just never will.

State what is lost?

Again, for the 100th time: What is the status of Obama's original, and why hasn't he said anything about it, going 7 years now? He can simply say it's lost. But he hasn't. Very perplexing.

State what is lost?

Um, no.

Says you, citing yourself. And you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The State of Hawaii holds the original vital documents. Says who? Says the State of Hawaii.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen,"

Hawaii officials confirm Obama’s original birth certificate still exists | The Honolulu Advertiser | Hawaii's Newspaper

But you know better than the Director of Health of the State of Hawaii?

Laughing....no, you don't.

mic5xx.jpg

You're a birther. Cubed.

You are an idiot.

I 'hold' no original birth certificate. I haven't needed even a copy of my BC since I got my passport decades ago. I know where my original BC is- its in the county I was born.

Read the State of Hawaii's website- or are you really so determined to remain ignorant?

The state issues an original and it is used for proof of US citizenship or obtaining a first time passport. If you're born outside of the US, the US govt is going to want to see a translated, certified, apostille of your overseas birth certificate. If you can't verify that you are who you claim to be including by the embassy of the country you are from, then you aren't going to even get a green card, let alone become a citizen.

State what is lost?

For the 17th time: Its 'status' is that it is held by the State of Hawaii.

You're literally arguing your own willful ignorance at this point, Birther. Where the State of Hawaii has already answered your question. You ignore them. And then laughably insist that because you ignore the State of Hawaii......you have no answer.

Sigh...fuckin' birthers.

mic5xx.jpg

You're a birther. Cubed.

You are an idiot.

The state issues an original and it is used for proof of US citizenship or obtaining a first time passport. If you're born outside of the US, the US govt is going to want to see a translated, certified, apostille of your birth overseas birth certificate. If you can't verify that you are who you claim to be you are including by the embassy of the country you are from, then you aren't going to even get a green card, let alone become a citizen.

Um, no.

Says you, citing yourself. And you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The State of Hawaii holds the original vital documents. Says who? Says the State of Hawaii.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen,"

Hawaii officials confirm Obama’s original birth certificate still exists | The Honolulu Advertiser | Hawaii's Newspaper

Obama's original birth certificate with the state seal and original signature of the issuing clerk holds as much legal weight as what the state has of him. But he hasn't said jack shiite about his original birth certificate. Surely he was issued one, we know his family traveled.

mic5xx.jpg

You're a birther. Cubed.

You are an idiot.

The state issues an original and it is used for proof of US citizenship or obtaining a first time passport.

The state issues a certified copy which is used to obtain passports. Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The State of Hawaii holds the original vital documents. Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

If you're born outside of the US, the US govt is going to want to see a translated, certified, apostille of your birth overseas birth certificate. If you can't verify that you are who you claim to be you are including by the embassy of the country you are from, then you aren't going to even get a green card, let alone become a citizen.

And since Obama was born in Hawaii....all your embassy babble is gloriously irrelevant.

State what is lost?

For the 17th time: Its 'status' is that it is held by the State of Hawaii.

You're literally arguing your own willful ignorance at this point, Birther. Where the State of Hawaii has already answered your question. You ignore them. And then laughably insist that because you ignore the State of Hawaii......you have no answer.

Sigh...fuckin' birthers.

Actually you're proving your ignorance. Did Obama get a US passport as a child? Yes. His parents had to have a birth certificate, way before this one, in order for the govt. to issue him a passport. Where is that first birth certificate? And what is Obama saying about it?

Um, no.

Obama's original birth certificate with the state seal and original signature of the issuing clerk holds as much legal weight as what the state has of him.

The state holds the original vital documents. So says the Director of Health of the State of Hawaii who has inspected them personally.

You don't know a fucking thing about birth certificates. You're making up your bullshit as you go along. And you've inspected none of obma's original vital documents. Rendering your assessment the useless opinion of someone who has no idea what they're talking about.

While Chiyome Fukino most definitely does know what she's talking about.

Try again, Birther. This time offering more than you citing yourself on matters you're clueless about.

You're a birther. Cubed.

You are an idiot.

The state issues an original and it is used for proof of US citizenship or obtaining a first time passport.

The state issues a certified copy which is used to obtain passports. Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The State of Hawaii holds the original vital documents. Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

If you're born outside of the US, the US govt is going to want to see a translated, certified, apostille of your birth overseas birth certificate. If you can't verify that you are who you claim to be you are including by the embassy of the country you are from, then you aren't going to even get a green card, let alone become a citizen.

And since Obama was born in Hawaii....all your embassy babble is gloriously irrelevant.

Like I said, certified copy, although the same as far as proof of US citizenship and legality of it, is not exactly the same as the one you are first issued as a child, which is your original. Especially when it comes to this issue.

Um, no.

Obama's original birth certificate with the state seal and original signature of the issuing clerk holds as much legal weight as what the state has of him. But he hasn't said jack shiite about his original birth certificate. Surely he was issued one, we know his family traveled.

Forum List

Back