Trump says his campaign manager had nothing to do with his campaign

Who. Gives. A. Fuck? Enforcing America's borders isn't oppressing brown people because ALL countries enforce their borders, clown. But you liberals blatantly hate this country so much, it's only wrong when America does it, isn't it?

Putting brown-skinned children in concentration camps is universally considered to be oppression, you racist imbecile.

Since you were not very specific about who you were referring to I can only guess it was Paul Manafort for the month or two he was part of the Trump campaign during the primaries. I can also only guess you are somehow trying to connect Manaforts legal problems to Trump even though what he is being accused of happened before there ever was a Trump campaign for the Presidency.

144 days, that's almost 4 months. But he barely knew him, a virtual coffee boy brought in to save the campaign!
Again what do the current legal problems of Manafort have to do with Trump? They took place before there was ever a Trump campigan.

This lie was repeated at least 3 times on this thread. Manafort did commit some crimes while working for Trump. Try reading a newspaper or watching real news instead of regurgitating Trump's lies.

Again what do the current legal problems of Manafort have to do with Trump? They took place before there was ever a Trump campigan.

we'll find out when he rolls over.

Rolls over on what?
His crimes were from twelve years ago and had nothing to do with Trump?

No, you ignoramus. Manafort defrauded banks while working on Trump's campaign. Trump misleads on years between campaign, Manafort charges

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Rolls over on what?

No, you ignoramus. Manafort defrauded banks while working on Trump's campaign. Trump misleads on years between campaign, Manafort charges

LOL...your own link said Trump had nothing to do with it.

Since you were not very specific about who you were referring to I can only guess it was Paul Manafort for the month or two he was part of the Trump campaign during the primaries. I can also only guess you are somehow trying to connect Manaforts legal problems to Trump even though what he is being accused of happened before there ever was a Trump campaign for the Presidency.

144 days, that's almost 4 months. But he barely knew him, a virtual coffee boy brought in to save the campaign!

He met with Russians at Trump tower during the campaign.

Rolls over on what?

That wasn't my point. My point was to debunk the claim made here 3 times that Manafort committed those crimes years before he worked for Trump.

BTW, nowhere in my link does it say Trump had nothing to do with it. The article is silent about that.

Rolls over on what?

That wasn't my point. My point was to debunk the claim made here 3 times that Manafort committed those crimes years before he worked for Trump.

BTW, nowhere in my link does it say Trump had nothing to do with it. The article is silent about that.

So you're telling me you cant read?

"The Justice Department indicted Manafort on 12 counts, primarily money laundering and false statements, none of which involved his work for Trump. The oldest of the allegations date back to activities that began in 2006, but three occurred in 2016 and 2017."

Rolls over on what?

"The Justice Department indicted Manafort on 12 counts, primarily money laundering and false statements, none of which involved his work for Trump. The oldest of the allegations date back to activities that began in 2006, but three occurred in 2016 and 2017."

Some of the crimes did occur when he worked for Trump. That was my point.

Rolls over on what?

I'll give you that but Trump had nothing to do with it.

That seems to be the point of getting the campaign manager to roll over on trump.

He met with Russians at Trump tower during the campaign.

Is that a crime?

That seems to be the point of getting the campaign manager to roll over on trump.

Doesn't appear to be working or he would have already squealed.

Forum List

Back