Trump says it's "very possible" that Biden and other political rivals will have to be jailed

iku

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2023
Trump doesn't always do what he says. This time, well it would be interesting if he followed through with it. What if he did it?
Would you support it? This is what happens when you weaponize. All cards on the table.

“I said, ‘Wouldn’t it really be bad? … Wouldn’t it be terrible to throw the president’s wife and the former secretary of state — think of it, the former secretary of state — but the president’s wife into jail?” Trump mused on Tuesday, referring to his 2016 opponent Hillary Clinton, who he had repeatedly said should be "locked up" despite now blaming his supporters for saying it instead.

“But they want to do it,” Trump said, apparently referring to Biden and other political rivals. “So, you know, it’s a terrible, terrible path that they’re leading us to, and it’s very possible that it’s going to have to happen to them ... it's a terrible precedent for the country."

I've said more than once that I would love for this all to lead to both sides destroying themselves.

I would fully support that.

That said, even if he could, Trump isn't going to do squat.
I don't know, remember, he won't be listening to The Turtle.....I say get some revenge then retire to their corners and legislate some type of fix.....Or not.

Politicians should answer to the people, not the DOJ.

I don't know, remember, he won't be listening to The Turtle.....I say get some revenge then retire to their corners and legislate some type of fix.....Or not.

Politicians should answer to the people, not the DOJ.

I imagine Robert Menedez agree's with you.

I've said more than once that I would love for this all to lead to both sides destroying themselves.

How could U say such a thing about our RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP)??? Why if I didn't know better I'd say U R thinking that both $ides are $leeping in the $ame bed with each other!

"...it’s very possible that it’s going to have to happen to them ..."

It HAS to.

:evil:
Naw, they'll bankrupt the constituency first then finish enslaving us for their puppets. A King needs the serfs to survive!

Trump doesn't always do what he says. This time, well it would be interesting if he followed through with it. What if he did it?
Would you support it? This is what happens when you weaponize. All cards on the table.

“I said, ‘Wouldn’t it really be bad? … Wouldn’t it be terrible to throw the president’s wife and the former secretary of state — think of it, the former secretary of state — but the president’s wife into jail?” Trump mused on Tuesday, referring to his 2016 opponent Hillary Clinton, who he had repeatedly said should be "locked up" despite now blaming his supporters for saying it instead.

“But they want to do it,” Trump said, apparently referring to Biden and other political rivals. “So, you know, it’s a terrible, terrible path that they’re leading us to, and it’s very possible that it’s going to have to happen to them ... it's a terrible precedent for the country."

Look at this collection of clowns and parasites.

The Trump Crime Family, all CONVICTED:

DONALD TRUMP

PAUL MANAFORT

RICK GATES

MICHEAL COHEN

ROGER STONE

PETER NAVARRO

GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS

ALLEN WEISSELBERG

MICHAEL FLYNN

STEVE BANNON

Trump could not even get the Rhinos to build a border wall when they had full control of Congress, so how in the hell can he get them to imprison their peeps in the Swamp?

He can't.

Forum List

Back