Trump says it's "very possible" that Biden and other political rivals will have to be jailed

You object to holding Nazi’s accountable for what they did?
Not at all, and we will hold the demafascist accountable starting in jan 2025.

The bright light of justice is going to shine on your corrupt klan

Trumpers are comparing Trump being held accountable to the Holocaust?

Really?

Why in the world would you want to make it impossible to be wealthy??

How bizarre…
Why do you find it impossible to make intelligent arguments that don't make you look like a ridiculous Simp? :dunno: :laugh: Are you suggesting someone with only $100 million dollars isn't wealthy?

Why do you find it impossible to make intelligent arguments that don't make you look like a ridiculous Simp? :dunno: :laugh: Are you suggesting someone with only $100 million dollars isn't wealthy?
Sure that’s wealthy, what’s wrong with wanting more wealth then that? Why do you want to make it impossible to get more?

Sure that’s wealthy, what’s wrong with wanting more wealth then that? Why do you want to make it impossible to get more?
Because wealth and resources equals power and allowing people to amass that much power puts them out of the preview of society's ability to act as a check on them.

I've said more than once that I would love for this all to lead to both sides destroying themselves.

I would fully support that.

That said, even if he could, Trump isn't going to do squat.

It's statements like this that will keep him from ever being elected again. It's batshit crazy,, and no sane human being wants more of this. It's been going on since Clinton was elected, and Republicans lost their minds because Clinton was more popular and did a better job than Reagan.

Because wealth and resources equals power and allowing people to amass that much power puts them out of the preview of society's ability to act as a check on them.
Haha what makes you think you have a right to have check on someone?

I don't know, remember, he won't be listening to The Turtle.....I say get some revenge then retire to their corners and legislate some type of fix.....Or not.

Politicians should answer to the people, not the DOJ.
Do you have to be charged with a crime first or do we send them right to jail?

Forum List

Back