Trump says it's "very possible" that Biden and other political rivals will have to be jailed

Well I have slept on it and I want Trump to do it. It is necessary
I do not because I believe Trump is right when he says it has to stop. And he is willing for it to stop with him. What good can come from political parties taking vengeance on each other with each regime change? What would separate us from the most vicious totalitarian regimes if it came to that?

We know many Dem leaders should be locked up and would be in other countries. But the Washington swamp is dug in too deep for that to ever happen.

You can't explain things you proclaim you believe in. That explains a lot. You first have to ask yourself, what even is ownership? Is it the person denying you ownership that is oppressing you or the person claiming ownership? :dunno:
Yeah I guess it’s hard to tell someone that believes they aren’t born free what oppression looks like

Yeah I guess it’s hard to tell someone that believes they aren’t born free what oppression looks like
It's hard for you to explain it because you don't understand these concepts and never really given it much thought.

I do not because I believe Trump is right when he says it has to stop. And he is willing for it to stop with him. What good can come from political parties taking vengeance on each other with each regime change? What would separate us from the most vicious totalitarian regimes if it came to that?
It is time to round up the people that are gaslighting us. We should be all be getting along. These people do not want us to unite.
They know they can not stop us if we unite. United, we are stronger than they are. It is "time".

It's hard for you to explain it because you don't understand these concepts and never really given it much thought.
Freedom is hard to explain to a dembot dependent…like explaining to a old Soviet that she will be able to get bread after the fall of the USSR

Spoken like a true nihilist. Did you put on black eyeliner before you typed the emo shit out? :dunno:

Do you understand how many years I've heard from Democrats that they were going to make the rich pay their fair share?

Obama extended Bush's tax cuts. Biden hasn't done squat.

It is time to round up the people that are gaslighting us. We should be all be getting along. These people do not want us to unite.
They know they can not stop us if we unite. United, we are stronger than they are. It is "time".
We should unite yes. Any vote for ANYBODY other than Trump and Republicans is a vote to continue the dangerous and destructive regime we have been enduring these past going on four years.

But we should unite in favor of government that gets it right, that operates according to the Constitution and the intent of what America should be.

If we do what they do, what they have done, we are no better than they are.

The one qualification to that is Trump is likely right. If we don't use the laws that the Democrats have put into place no matter how bad those laws are, we lose. Once we have power we can replace bad laws with good ones.

• Winner
Reactions: iku
Freedom is hard to explain to a dembot dependent…like explaining to a old Soviet that she will be able to get bread after the fall of the USSR
Freedom and property existing as rationally compatible is hard to explain, even for intelligent conservatives and libertarians, there was really no real shot you'd be able to. :laugh:

I don't know, remember, he won't be listening to The Turtle.....I say get some revenge then retire to their corners and legislate some type of fix.....Or not.

Politicians should answer to the people, not the DOJ.
Those leftists have some nerve... acting like the 2 parties are both equally corrupt or equally bad or ?

Even a RINO is way better.. not even to be compared to a far leftist

We should unite yes. Any vote for ANYBODY other than Trump and Republicans is a vote to continue the dangerous and destructive regime we have been enduring these past going on four years.

But we should unite in favor of government that gets it right, that operates according to the Constitution and the intent of what America should be.

If we do what they do, what they have done, we are no better than they are.

The one qualification to that is Trump is likely right. If we don't use the laws that the Democrats have put into place no matter how bad those laws are, we lose. Once we have power we can replace bad laws with good ones.
I started reading a post by you and then when I went back to finish reading it, I couldn't find it.. wondering you remember which one, the title of it.. about (my words) making things equal after all the crimes the left have gotten away with.. liked the way you worded things.. Do you know which one I'm talking about?

Look at this collection of clowns and parasites.

The Trump Crime Family, all CONVICTED:

DONALD TRUMP

PAUL MANAFORT

RICK GATES

MICHEAL COHEN

ROGER STONE

PETER NAVARRO

GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS

ALLEN WEISSELBERG

MICHAEL FLYNN

STEVE BANNON

Yeh, leftists ought to be ashamed of themselves for all these egregious injustices they've committed using the law

and so should u

But I know that you have to have a conscience in order to be ashamed---

1717875280208.jpeg

Do you understand how many years I've heard from Democrats that they were going to make the rich pay their fair share?

Obama extended Bush's tax cuts. Biden hasn't done squat.
And it's pushed you to this political nihilism. I get it, I just haven't fallen victim to it myself.

I started reading a post by you and then when I went back to finish reading it, I couldn't find it.. wondering you remember which one, the title of it.. about (my words) making things equal after all the crimes the left have gotten away with.. liked the way you worded things.. Do you know which one I'm talking about?
My goodness no. I am sometimes surprised at something I posted earlier today that I had forgotten about. And constantly run across posts that I have absolutely no recollection of having made. Even threads I started I don't remember starting. I am always happy in those situations that I still agree with myself. :)

But thank you.

Forum List

Back