Trump says maybe Mike pence should be hanged.

Trump denies he ever said that about Pence.
Ohhhh TRUMP says he never said it.

Well that's good enough for you...at least good enough that you can CLAIM to believe it LOL

Ohhhh TRUMP says he never said it.

Well that's good enough for you...at least good enough that you can CLAIM to believe it LOL

I'll always trust more Trump than any poster with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Cheney is any thing BUT a Dem
Nonsense. She is a raging Dim. Her hate for Trump out her in that partisan committee and she doesn’t care that it’s a fool of the Dems and for the Dems.

Yeah, she had a run of conservatism in her. But acting as Ana agent for the DNC qualifies her as a Dem. But fear not. The irrationally liberal base of the Dim Party won’t support her either. She could run unopposed for dog catcher and lose in a landslide.

Good.

But see, she’s a Republican so she isn’t a democrat.
But see, you are too shallow to take note of the fact that her label is just a pretense at this point. Her own base chastised her for her behavior. She’s not a Republican whom the Republicans want. She certainly isn’t welcomed by most Democrat voters. (You guys only show love for her at present because she’s a Republican on the partisan 1/6 committee irrationally attacking Trump.)

Her career is almost over. Good.

But see, you are too shallow to take note of the fact that her label is just a pretense at this point. Her own base chastised her for her behavior. She’s not a Republican whom the Republicans want. She certainly isn’t welcomed by most Democrat voters. (You guys only show love for her at present because she’s a Republican on the partisan 1/6 committee irrationally attacking Trump.)

Her career is almost over. Good.
The “base” is just a bunch of morons in a cult who whine about anyone who doesn’t suck Trump’s dick.

The “base” is just a bunch of morons in a cult who whine about anyone who doesn’t suck Trump’s dick.
No no. That’s just your bias doing the yapping. As usual.

The “base” was the actual party.

No no. That’s just your bias doing the yapping. As usual.

The “base” was the actual party.

Um yeah the party is mostly that. The small few left is your “RINOs”.

Duh.

You’re welcome, too, kid for allowing me the opportunity to highlight your lack of seriousness or truthfulness.
Well I think you’re confused despite your adorable intentions. I already told you what’s true. It’s okay. I understand how you get.

Well I think you’re confused despite your adorable intentions. I already told you what’s true. It’s okay. I understand how you get.
No. Child, you haven’t spoken a word of truth. I’m not confused. You’re just unwilling to be honest.

Thankfully, your complete lack of credibility makes you entirely unpersuasive. So I don’t imagine you pose any threat to the eventual accurate historical record.

Nonsense. She is a raging Dim. Her hate for Trump out her in that partisan committee and she doesn’t care that it’s a fool of the Dems and for the Dems.

Yeah, she had a run of conservatism in her. But acting as Ana agent for the DNC qualifies her as a Dem. But fear not. The irrationally liberal base of the Dim Party won’t support her either. She could run unopposed for dog catcher and lose in a landslide.

Good.
Cheney?

Are you on drugs?

She's a hard core conservative.

Being anti-Trump does not make one a Dem, retard

No. Child, you haven’t spoken a word of truth. I’m not confused. You’re just unwilling to be honest.

Thankfully, your complete lack of credibility makes you entirely unpersuasive. So I don’t imagine you pose any threat to the eventual accurate historical record.
I’m sorry. I wasn’t listening. What?

Forum List

Back