Trump says maybe Mike pence should be hanged.

No wonder right wing media didn't want you to watch this. Hmmm
The icing on the cake was when Ivanka in response to a question said she believed Barr & respected him when he told Trump that his claims of election fraud was "bullshit".

Priceless!

I've been thinking about this... how long people are going to put up with the .... (words fail...)

Maybe We the People should get together, stay together... work together (it would take sacrifice...) as well as the damn dims do... those bastards are in lock step all the way..
Not all. If so the filibuster would be gone.

We need to remember that.

That was the best Cheney could do today?

So far still no evidence that Trump tried to overthrow the government.

It was reported in the news over a year and a half ago that AG Barr told Trump there was no stolen election thus not new revelation at all.

Trump would feed you into a wood chipper if he thought it would benefit himself.

Too bad you're not smart enough to realize this.

But hey, Darwin's gonna Darwin!
Progs have already fed the people into the wood chipper. The people get the endless propaganda thrown at them to befuddle their minds. And it has befuddled a good percentage of people.

given how much the left lies, makes up "sources" and flat out changes the meaning of anything they need to (HE SAID DRINK BLEACH!!!) - i'll wait.
i'll ignore

except that, again... I had a damn good laugh thinking of Trump saying what OP claims he said!

and i wouldn't even hold it against Trump even though.. again, i don't like violence or advocate it..

except that... we did have that little altercation back in the 18th century with England... without which there would be no Capitol today as we know it...
hmmm...

Maybe, sadly, all those who fought in that war ... can barely say it.. died for nothing?

if they had known things would come to this, there wouldn't have been a war.. We'd all be saying Aye, Bloke and whatever..

What’s the big deal?

We all agree Pence deserves to be hanged for allowing a stolen election.
lol

Is there something wrong w/ me for LaughingMAO

at the thought Trump would actually s ay such a thing? and not condemn him for it..?

oh well.. let there be something wrong w/ me...

something is more wrong with "them"

:)

so there's that...

Progs have already fed the people into the wood chipper.
now I'm laughing at this... your choice of words.. (first LMAO was RE Trump actually saying that.. which of course he didn't but it was fun while it lasted... thinking he did.. those lying dims...! sheez)

all this laughing ... and i haven't even been drinking!

I guess if you can't laugh at t his insanity all around us... u really are messed up

lol

Is there something wrong w/ me for LaughingMAO

at the thought Trump would actually s ay such a thing? and not condemn him for it..?

oh well.. let there be something wrong w/ me...

something is more wrong with "them"

:)

so there's that...
They hear what they want and habe proven it time and time again.

Busted link. But I’d guess it was a bogus op claim anyway. It looks like you’re attempting to use Liz as a source. Lol.
Do you guys notice how you talk a lot about RINOs in such a childish way? Whenever a Republican becomes a RINO like Cheney, you try to imply they have been a RINO all along even though that is obviously not what you actually thought of them prior. It’s so incredibly stupid.

Do you guys notice how you talk a lot about RINOs in such a childish way? Whenever a Republican becomes a RINO like Cheney, you try to imply they have been a RINO all along even though that is obviously not what you actually thought of them prior. It’s so incredibly stupid.
I didn’t even mention RINO you little dipstick. 😂

Then there's this

I went to that site and found NOTHING

about OP title...

dishonest... they should yank this thread... it's just another lib lie...

=

I found a link that works, but there still is no actual quote from Trump saying that.

Forum List

Back