Trump says maybe Mike pence should be hanged.

New York post was told to pull the story. By trump. Here is a new link.

ok, i went back to check and I don't see ANYWHERE

where Trump said that...

he probably just didn't protest when the protesters chanted that...

I guess I shouldn't laugh if a PRESIDENT says (supposedly says) such things... but

I feel totally OK with Laughingmao at The People who chant such...

I wouldn't do it myself... I don't believe in violence... but hey, they probably don't either... they just want the rightful president in the WH

such horrible people... hating vote fraud like they do... hating fake presidents, fake elections.. What's wrong w/ them?

STFU the thread title matches the article.

What article, this is what I get when I clicked the link.

1654826262617.png

ok, i went back to check and I don't see ANYWHERE

where Trump said that...

he probably just didn't protest when the protesters chanted that...

I guess I shouldn't laugh if a PRESIDENT says (supposedly says) such things... but

I feel totally OK with Laughingmao at The People who chant such...

I wouldn't do it myself... I don't believe in violence... but hey, they probably don't either... they just want the rightful president in the WH

such horrible people... hating vote fraud like they do... hating fake presidents, fake elections.. What's wrong w/ them?
given how much the left lies, makes up "sources" and flat out changes the meaning of anything they need to (HE SAID DRINK BLEACH!!!) - i'll wait.

ok, Trump said maybe the chanters "have the right idea"

whoa... he deserves the lowest part of Hell... OMG OMG OMG... lowest part, even lower than the baby killers!!!

given how much the left lies, makes up "sources" and flat out changes the meaning of anything they need to (HE SAID DRINK BLEACH!!!) - i'll wait.
they're not called the lying libs for nothing

No American without brain damage would vote for a dim after all we hve seen... unless they just don't watch news AT ALL...

they're not called the lying libs for nothing

No American without brain damage would vote for a dim after all we hve seen... unless they just don't watch news AT ALL...
there's an endless list of their lies and they never seem to go back and look at the # of times they fell flat on their face. they just keep lying.

there's an endless list of their lies and they never seem to go back and look at the # of times they fell flat on their face. they just keep lying.
BECAUSE THE DAMN Rs DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

and you know what that means.

What happens when you, as a parent, let your little Johnny get away with everything?

Pence as President of the Senate could have ordered an audit of the 2020 election but the sonofabitch didn't do it, allowing the Democrat filth to get away with the thievery.

That makes him a traitor to this nation along with the Democrat filth that stole the election.

I don't know about hanging but at least the shithead should be tarred and feathered and rode out of town on a rail, like our Founding Fathers dealth with scum like that.

BECAUSE THE DAMN Rs DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

and you know what that means.

What happens when you, as a parent, let your little Johnny get away with everything?
while i do agree - what could we do and stay within our system of goverment?

i don't know. but it's going to force a counter reaction and it won't be pretty.

Trump is still relevant. He saved US from a Hillary. The Democrats are shitting themselves over this despite the fact she was never their top choice in two elections.

Pence as President of the Senate could have ordered an audit of the 2020 election but the sonofabitch didn't do it, allowing the Democrat filth to get away with the thievery.

That makes him a traitor to this nation along with the Democrat filth that stole the election.

I don't know about hanging but at least the shithead should be tarred and feathered and rode out of town on a rail, like our Founding Fathers dealth with scum like that.
LMAO

this reflects my thoughts exactly... I don't usually like swear words but you get a pass

because ... we just don't like what's happening... no time for decorum

not called for... In fact, this is what the problem is... the damn Rs are always wanting to... what? Virtue signal?

Oh, we're so polite to the Dims... OOOPS! I mean the Democrats.. oh, they stole the election.. that's not good... not good at all... but oh well...

long as we in Congress get our taxpayer-funded pay check... along with our close proximity to big bucks from US and foreign countries.... not a big problem!!

Trump is still relevant. He saved US from a Hillary. The Democrats are shitting themselves over this despite the fact she was never their top choice in two elections.
yeh, she probably just bullied them into accepting her...

don't get it... but a lot of weird things go on behind the scenes in this crazy country...

yeh, she probably just bullied them into accepting her...

don't get it... but a lot of weird things go on behind the scenes in this crazy country...
Bottom line: in both elections, she was never the dominant choice by her own party.

while i do agree - what could we do and stay within our system of goverment?

i don't know. but it's going to force a counter reaction and it won't be pretty.
I've been thinking about this... how long people are going to put up with the .... (words fail...)

Maybe We the People should get together, stay together... work together (it would take sacrifice...) as well as the damn dims do... those bastards are in lock step all the way..

Forum List

Back