Trump says not to worry, COVID no big deal

Trump tells us not to worry about COVID-19, not to let it dominate our lives..
Our wonderful Pres.Trump knows what is best for his county and people.
We are truly a blessed nation having him rule us. ... :thup:

Lead us.
Trump is a ruler, not a leader.
He is a great leader especially when silly scaredypants Dem officials cannot control crime in their cities.
He is a great ruler. No one in his party dares to disobey him or they face destruction and ruin.
Dems just don't like to obey the law its goes against their hatred of America.
It will be their destruction and ruin.
Liberals are already ruined and Nancy won't feed them.

It wasn't a big deal for him.

Just like it wasn't a big deal for my son and Daughter in Law that got it.

Just like it isn't a big deal for 99.% of the people that get it.

If it wasn't for Democrat mismanagement far fewer people would have died of it.

Cuomo is greatest mass murderer in American history.

Democrats screw up everything they touch.
How exactly did the democrats mismanage this outbreak?

Trump tells us not to worry about COVID-19, not to let it dominate our lives..after receiving treatment most Americans can't afford...How Much Would Trump's Coronavirus Treatment Cost Most Americans?
I believe it was a terrorist attack, and I get that from an Epidemiologist who said, large groups of people do not come down with a virus simultaneously.

The News is not even reporting that all the Joint Chief of Staffs came down with Corona simultaneously and that they cannot find patient Zero.

They came down with it the same day president Trump and his inner circle came down with it and again they cannot find Patient Zero.

The Doctor taking care of The President said that it was contracted via airborne.

So, someone introduced it since they can't find patient zero in both cases with The White House and Joint Chief of Staffs.

1. Sending elderly patients to nursing homes.

2. Shutting down far too many businesses and activities that wrecked the economy.

3. Being Nazis in their restrictions.

4. Opposing Trump when he first tried to prohibt travel from China.

5. The Obama administration didn't have any stock pile of emergency equipment or supplies.

6. The filthy Democrats want to kept the economy hurting to make Trump look bad and is using it the Pandemic as an excuse.

7. Using the Pandemic relief stiumuls to get get funds to cover their bloated commie budgets caused by failed Left policies.

8. Politisizing the Pandemic. Disgusting!

Democrats are the scum of this country and everything they do is a disaster.

2. Shutting down far too many businesses and activities that wrecked the economy.

5. The Obama administration didn't have any stock pile of emergency equipment or supplies.

6. The filthy Democrats want to kept the economy hurting to make Trump look bad and is using it the Pandemic as an excuse.

7. Using the Pandemic relief stiumuls to get get funds to cover their bloated commie budgets caused by failed Left policies.

OMG!...seriously..is that how they are spinning this in the right wing universe of alternate facts?

OMG!...seriously..is that how they are spinning this in the right wing universe of alternate facts?
Well, I guess to the left, the truth is spinning.

When you have the total resources of the richest, most advanced country in history at your disposal, very little can be considered a problem. There is no one more contemptible than this excuse for a President. Unfortunately, we are presented only with nothing better. Vote other!

Those are all real world facts ( #3 is a bit of hyperbole)

Everyone except bubble people know this.

Trump tells us not to worry about COVID-19, not to let it dominate our lives..
Our wonderful Pres.Trump knows what is best for his county and people.
We are truly a blessed nation having him rule us. ... :thup:
Just think the Progs were telling all of US that we needed to shut down for a couple of weeks and have the virus taken care of. 9 months later the Progs are still caterwauling that we still have to be shut down, this is authoritarianism run amok.

Trump tells us not to worry about COVID-19, not to let it dominate our lives..after receiving treatment most Americans can't afford...How Much Would Trump's Coronavirus Treatment Cost Most Americans?
I believe it was a terrorist attack, and I get that from an Epidemiologist who said, large groups of people do not come down with a virus simultaneously.

The News is not even reporting that all the Joint Chief of Staffs came down with Corona simultaneously and that they cannot find patient Zero.

They came down with it the same day president Trump and his inner circle came down with it and again they cannot find Patient Zero.

The Doctor taking care of The President said that it was contracted via airborne.

So, someone introduced it since they can't find patient zero in both cases with The White House and Joint Chief of Staffs.
Your part of QAnon aren't you..

Your part of QAnon aren't you..
It is a statistical improbability for 36 people in the President's Administration and 6 Joint Chiefs of Staff who were not part of any of The President's rallies to come down with Corona at the same time, all of them at the same stages, which means that someone released it within The White House in Aerosol Form and also did the same when The Joint Chiefs of Staff met. If it were passed around by an infectious person, many many more people would have been infected and would have been in different stages of the infection.

That means the Secret Service needs to find this Terrorist within the inner circles who has access to both the Joint Chiefs and The White House. It is possible it is two people.

It could even be a Democrat Senator or Congressman. It's possible some RINO senator or Congressman lost their minds and attacked The White House, but I only see mental instability and seething hatred of radicalism on the Left.

Forum List

Back