Trump says U.S. will "CEASE TO EXIST" if he loses

Maybe because they've been brainwashed by right wing media going back years to when Rushblow coined the term "ditto heads". Trump wlth the help of shitheads like Hannity, Carlson & a few others knew that kind of race baiting etc could help get him elected in 2016. For the sake of this Country, hopefully they'll fail again like they did in 2020.

It's a damn shame that Garland didn't act sooner in appointing a SC. If he did, Trump would be sitting in prison right now.

You have stupid hopes

President Trump is absolutely right! :clap2:

As Steve Bannon said, it’s emotion—rage gets people to the polls. We got elected on “Lock her up!” and “Build the wall!”

Hitler, in Mein Kampf, says you want your propaganda to appeal to the most—to the least educated people…Number four, unreality. You have to smash truth.

So, reason gets replaced by conspiracy theories...Hierarchy. In fascist politics, the dominant group is better than everyone else...Victimhood. In fascism, the dominant group are the greatest victims.

The men are the greatest victims of encroaching feminism. Whites are the greatest victims of blacks. Germans are the greatest victims of Jews….Law and order. What are they victims of? They’re victims of the out group, who are criminals

Yep, Trump declared that in the event Joe Biden once again beats him in the election, “I think our country is going to cease to exist.” He added some additional fearmongering to the rant: “It could be the last election we ever have. I actually mean that.

Wow, that really sounds bad. Why does Trump use so much fear-mongering Armageddon type language? What do you think?

I’m not as optimistic, I think America will formerly end in advance of that. It’s probably already on life support

74 percent of Republicans say it's fine for Trump to be ...

View attachment 927044
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 4453457-...
Feb 7, 2024 — A new survey found that a majority of Republicans say it is fine for former President Trump to be a dictator for the day if he wins the ...

Fox News Calls Joe Biden “Wannabe Dictator” After Trump ...

The New Republic
https://newrepublic.com › post › fox-news-labels-joe-bi...
Jun 14, 2023 — Fox News Calls Joe Biden “Wannabe Dictator” After Trump Arrested for Hoarding Nuclear Secrets · The conservative media network is ramping up its ...

Not just ANY dictator, THEIR dictator,

lol, you all don’t understand sarcasm do you? Also, in that poll, first, polls can be made to say whatever you want.

UMASS is a fairly liberal college and it shows. Look at the questions, in almost all categories, the demographics break down to mostly being anti Trump, the one segment where that changes is in party identification, where it shows repubs being supporting of Trump and dems being opposed. That tells me they over sampled democrats in the poll to get the result they wanted.

Trump was being sarcastic, he didn’t literally mean “dictator” like what you are thinking, he just meant he would take executive action to change those things.

Yes, it is not good.

Other option is perpetual commie rule and be disarmed.

I'd go for a lower standard of living and not be under perpetual commie rule. But it is not that easy. Even with peaceful secession...commie dems are all around you.

Let me remind you that Putin is a Communist, he was Lieutenant Colonel the K.G.B. P01135809 hero worship the leaders of North Korea and Communist China.

This has been done successfully in other countries. Most illegals self-deport within six months.

Very few to arrest.

Yes just like in the USA!

The Illegal democrat voters who came over last fall went back to Haiti, Africa, China and Latin America

lol, you all don’t understand sarcasm do you?
Sure...........and that WASN'T sarcasm.
Also, in that poll, first, polls can be made to say whatever you want.

UMASS is a fairly liberal college and it shows. Look at the questions, in almost all categories, the demographics break down to mostly being anti Trump, the one segment where that changes is in party identification, where it shows repubs being supporting of Trump and dems being opposed. That tells me they over sampled democrats in the poll to get the result they wanted.

Trump was being sarcastic, he didn’t literally mean “dictator” like what you are thinking, he just meant he would take executive action to change those things.
Sure.............Trump is always joking around.

Yep, Trump declared that in the event Joe Biden once again beats him in the election, “I think our country is going to cease to exist.” He added some additional fearmongering to the rant: “It could be the last election we ever have. I actually mean that.

Wow, that really sounds bad. Why does Trump use so much fear-mongering Armageddon type language? What do you think?

He thinks like a small-minded person. He realizes what their fears and hopes are and tries to appease them. That's why so many misfits follow him. The fear-mongering attacks far-right groups because they do the same thing. It's sad we have so many people like that in America. I don't understand why it is they believe destroying America will help them. What they want would be sheer hell on earth.

Already Mexico is pushing us around and demanding billions of dollars via threats of continued INVASION.
We would love the evidence of that happening ...

But I hear the Mexico is only sending their gay men so they can force you into becoming homosexual. Don't worry after a few years you end up loving getting buggered up the arse on a nightly basis...

At least Republicans mean business on this topic.

---DeSantis, Florida’s governor, said he would send special forces into Mexico on day one---

So the GOP solution is to start a war with Mexico...

Great... Where is this going?

You know if you just bomb Mexico, there will be more refugees fleeing a war zone...

Did you really think this out?

Forum List

Back