Trump says you'll let him get away with murder

WTF is the matter with you?

A Presidential candidate should NEVER mock a person for their handicap under any circumstance.

This should be the bare minimum of decency.

YOUR concern is misplaced.

You condemn Obama for what you are willing to excuse in Trump because you support him.

The you complain about Obama for being divisive.

That's hypocritical.

Trump is going to get smoked in the general because there aren't enough angry white people to offset all the people he's pissed off.

Tip toeing around everyone's "feelings" is part of the problem.

You want to talk about Decency when Bill Clinton won re-election?

Trump mocked one person, not a segment of society.

THat is not being divisive.

Why would taking someone's feelings into account be "part of the problem"?

Because we have real issues and real harm that is occurring that needs to be addressed.

Avoiding discussing real issues because it might hurt someones' "feelings" is fucking bullshit.

So you find that you cannot discuss "real issues" without mocking those with birth defects?

It was obviously a more general statement.

Sorry if that was hard for you to follow.

Just trying to see how deep your idiocy goes....its seems bottomless.

You never answered....would it be okay to start calling Ted Cruz's wife names based on her mental health issues? I mean, if we need to stop worrying about feelings, can we have a President who may be distracted?

Obama did no such thing.

oT41FYI.jpg

Yes, he did.

He's a lying bastard like that.

I had a moment of hope that his election might improve Race Relations. Cause lord knows we need that.

Instead he used the Race Card right off the bat. Very disappointing.

And very, very divisive.
Ah..the Race Card Card. It never gets old.

Well, you libs seem to think so.
We aren't the ones continuing to flash the Race Card Card.

Yes you are, you just did in post 165.

I will not join in your little game of pretending that the Race Card is anything other that a tactic used by libs to personally attack conservatives with false accusations of racism.

You don't get to play stupid.
Nope...I don't do the Race Card Card. That's all on you and yours. And you just did it again, btw.

He mocked ONE handicapped reporter, once.

That is nothing compared to the constant Race Baiting coming out of the Left, which demonizes vast segments of the population.

YOur concern seem misplaced.

A Presidential candidate should NEVER mock a person for their handicap under any circumstance.

You condemn Obama for what you are willing to excuse in Trump because you support him.

That's hypocritical.

Trump is going to get smoked in the general because there aren't enough angry white people to offset all the people he's pissed off.

Oh...that's so much better. Justification....or is it an excuse?

Neither is required.

I don't care if you are offended.
I'm never offended by you.....but you sure seem to want to justify......something.

Because we have real issues and real harm that is occurring that needs to be addressed.

Avoiding discussing real issues because it might hurt someones' "feelings" is fucking bullshit.

So you find that you cannot discuss "real issues" without mocking those with birth defects?

It was obviously a more general statement.

Sorry if that was hard for you to follow.

Just trying to see how deep your idiocy goes....its seems bottomless.

You never answered....would it be okay to start calling Ted Cruz's wife names based on her mental health issues? I mean, if we need to stop worrying about feelings, can we have a President who may be distracted?

I have stopped expecting gentlemanly or ladylike behavior from libs a long time ago.

Daily I see nothing from you libs but the worse sort of personal attacks and vicious slander and lies.

------------------------------- not a big deal , in the same category as the old pirate McCain getting his azz captured Candy . Just stop your emotional whining ehh as no one is impressed !!

He'll be mocking the kids (the ones he likes) that come back from the ME with PTSD too. It's not something he just broke out or started doing. Those who get captured will be hated.

oT41FYI.jpg

McCain started it.
^ Did an adult just type that?

Yes, he did.

He's a lying bastard like that.

I had a moment of hope that his election might improve Race Relations. Cause lord knows we need that.

Instead he used the Race Card right off the bat. Very disappointing.

And very, very divisive.

I will not join in your little game of pretending that the Race Card is anything other that a tactic used by libs to personally attack conservatives with false accusations of racism.

Nope...I don't do the Race Card Card. That's all on you and yours. And you just did it again, btw.

No, it was clear that you did.

Your lies are not convincing.

Oh, are you just lying to yourself?

Well, that's of no interest to me. Please keep that crazy talk inside your head.

------------------------------- not a big deal , in the same category as the old pirate McCain getting his azz captured Candy . Just stop your emotional whining ehh as no one is impressed !!

He'll be mocking the kids (the ones he likes) that come back from the ME with PTSD too. It's not something he just broke out or started doing. Those who get captured will be hated.

oT41FYI.jpg

McCain started it.

The devolution of our public discourse to a school yard level occurred long before Trump was a part of it.

He mocked ONE handicapped reporter, once.

That is nothing compared to the constant Race Baiting coming out of the Left, which demonizes vast segments of the population.

YOur concern seem misplaced.

That's hypocritical.

Neither is required.

I'm never offended by you.....but you sure seem to want to justify......something.

You ask me a question and then imply it is odd that I answer?

Fairly normal lib tactic. The old attack/you seem defensive game.

YOu got anything new?

If you're a supporter what does that tell you he thinks about you?
Seriously, I've never seen someone so full of himself be so willing to insult the integrity of his own supporters.

I saw that and I'm wary of guessing how many of his supporters would still support him, I've been wrong so many times when I've said "Okay, now he's gone too far!"

Seriously, I've never seen someone so full of himself be so willing to insult the integrity of his own supporters.

I saw that and I'm wary of guessing how many of his supporters would still support him, I've been wrong so many times when I've said "Okay, now he's gone too far!"

Obama ridiculed those of Pennsylvania for being Christian, gun lovers, and racist and still won the state.

He was serious.

Trump was obviously using hyperbole.

Well, that's of no interest to me. Please keep that crazy talk inside your head.

^Did an adult just type that? Seriously?

He mocked a reporter.

I'm fine with that.

So are nearly half the American people according to the Trump vs Hillary polls.

oT41FYI.jpg

No.
He mocked a reporter's disability.

To-mA-toe, TO-ma-toe.

He mocked his disabilities.
If he had a problem with what the reporter alleged, he should point out what the issue was.

If the reporter was black or Hispanic, should Trump result to racial slurs?
None of that shit matters.

The guy could declare a National Throw a Bean Bag at a Beaner Day, and still get away with it, and maybe even pick up another 5 points in the polls.

Why?

You LibProgs really don't get it, do you?

America wants the 11,000,000 Illegal Aliens gone... not on a phukking path-to-citizenship... not out-of-the-shadows... not paying taxes... but... gone.

America does not want the goddamned Syrians.

America has had a bellyful of LibProg Rule-by-Imperial-Decree.

You've finally pushed America too far, in trying to cram your agenda down America's throat, and trying to suppress opposition.

Comes the dawn.

Fun Time's over, kiddies (LibProgs)...

Step aside.

Your turn is over.

Grab your mitts and head for the outfield.

The Other Side now gets a turn at-bat.

And this is the guy you want to send to the plate?

oT41FYI.jpg
Nope.

But, like Babe Ruth, if the guy consistently hits homers, his faults will be overlooked.

And, when it comes to saying what needs to be said, about Illegals, about Syrians, etc., then, he's hitting homers.

Pity, you've pissed off America soooooo much that it's willing to take a chance on Attila the Hun, rather than (a) your corrupt Queen Bee or (b) reincarnation of Karl Marx.

oT41FYI.jpg

McCain started it.

The devolution of our public discourse to a school yard level occurred long before Trump was a part of it.
And you've jumped right into your element?

That's hypocritical.

Neither is required.

YOu got anything new?
Still working on that justification of elementary school yard behavior being ok in adults, I see.

They've invested too much of their souls to back down now.

oT41FYI.jpg

McCain started it.

And you've jumped right into your element?

Nope.

I recall once I told someone, "It would be a better world if the highest rated show on tv was Crossfire, instead it's Baywatch.".

But rational, serious, and honest discussions on the issues always get shut down by libs, one way or another.

The GOP has been behind the curve on playing street ball for a long time.

If we finally found someone who can take Political Correctness and flush it down the toilet, I want to run with him all the way.

Neither is required.

YOu got anything new?
Still working on that justification of elementary school yard behavior being ok in adults, I see.

Mmm, no, that has nothing to do with anything I said.

CAN YOU HEAR ME OVER THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD?!

Forum List

Back