Trump says you'll let him get away with murder

oT41FYI.jpg

If you're a supporter what does that tell you he thinks about you?
Seriously, I've never seen someone so full of himself be so willing to insult the integrity of his own supporters.

From the total capitulation of conservative principles by his "conservative" supporters over the last two months.....

Are you sure he's wrong?

I'm sure Vigilante would be here in 0.2 seconds explaining how whomever he shot had it coming.
you and the / Your rinos conservative principles are not my conservative principles Candy !!

If you're supporting Trump, you have no conservative principles or morals in general.

Try to be less silly.

I already told you that. 54%

It will be fun to bring up in November....

You really think women are just going to vote for the woman regardless of her policies and history?

They will vote for her because of her policies and history. Both of which are golden compared to anyone the GOP could offer up as a candidate or a surrogate for their candidate.
She is a failure.
Failure as a wife.
Failure as first lady.
Had to move to a state that would give her a senate seat.
Failure as a president candidate in 2008.
Failure as secretary of state.

Fascinating cartoonish version of history you have. Represented the nation very well in all of her multiple federal level postings. Calling her a "failure as a wife"....pretty sick but hey, you're a conservative so that you're saying sick repulsive things is second nature.

So by definition; you guys nominated 2 failures the last two times out?

As I said, liberals are smarter than conservatives; you guys prove it every day.
I you can't keep your husband from fucking anything that walks. Your a failure as a wife, or a complete dumbass for letting it happen over and over again. Either way it doesn't look good.

Trumps ego isn't any worse than that Obama's was. the man actually spewed: he was going to stop seas rising and heal the planet.

he also encouraged his pack of wolves base to get in peoples faces, He said you don't bring a knife to gun fight.

so as far as I'm concerned, Obama was worse because he was a RACE baiter and did that the whole time he been in office. that's how we got towns on fire, riots, lootings, etc. he has been more Dangerous.

Seriously, I've never seen someone so full of himself be so willing to insult the integrity of his own supporters.

From the total capitulation of conservative principles by his "conservative" supporters over the last two months.....

Are you sure he's wrong?

I'm sure Vigilante would be here in 0.2 seconds explaining how whomever he shot had it coming.
you and the / Your rinos conservative principles are not my conservative principles Candy !!

If you're supporting Trump, you have no conservative principles or morals in general.

Try to be less silly.

You're supporting this:

oT41FYI.jpg

Nothing else need be said about the morality of a Trump supporter.

jknowgood is an obedient puppet for the rw. He relishes his hate of Americans who don't share his zany views. AGAIN- conservatives- "party before country". Curious how he's astonished about Benghazi but doesn't bat an eye about the 4,400+ casualties of the 21st century's largest foreign policy blunder- vietraq :eusa_think:
Vietnam? Wasn't that a democrat war? Oh and Hillary voted and supported the Iraq war. So you are a two faced fool.

Are you sure he's wrong?

Try to be less silly.

You're supporting this:

oT41FYI.jpg

Nothing else need be said about the morality of a Trump supporter.

When people have been as shitty as the media has been for as long as the media has been.

Fuck them.

jknowgood is an obedient puppet for the rw. He relishes his hate of Americans who don't share his zany views. AGAIN- conservatives- "party before country". Curious how he's astonished about Benghazi but doesn't bat an eye about the 4,400+ casualties of the 21st century's largest foreign policy blunder- vietraq :eusa_think:
Vietnam? Wasn't that a democrat war? Oh and Hillary voted and supported the Iraq war. So you are a two faced fool.

*yawn*

It will be fun to bring up in November....

You really think women are just going to vote for the woman regardless of her policies and history?

They will vote for her because of her policies and history. Both of which are golden compared to anyone the GOP could offer up as a candidate or a surrogate for their candidate.
She is a failure.
Failure as a wife.
Failure as first lady.

Fascinating cartoonish version of history you have. Represented the nation very well in all of her multiple federal level postings. Calling her a "failure as a wife"....pretty sick but hey, you're a conservative so that you're saying sick repulsive things is second nature.

As I said, liberals are smarter than conservatives; you guys prove it every day.
I you can't keep your husband from fucking anything that walks. Your a failure as a wife, or a complete dumbass for letting it happen over and over again. Either way it doesn't look good.
and this has to do w/ Politics exactly how hack boi? You are one of the primary culprits on this forum "dumbing it down". Thanks for nothing.

As to the OP (thats what we're supposed to address jknowgood :eusa_whistle: ) Trump knows his followers are fueled by hate and fear so they won't leave his side regardless of his remarks AND the fact he has no plans on how he is going to accomplish his lofty goals

*yawn*

Hillary voted for that war.

If you and yours were really so concerned about it, she wouldn't be the frontrunner.

i said vietraq dummy. Reading is not your strong suit I see. You even missed the century :eusa_doh:

So..... what are your views of vietraq and the 4,400+ casualties that the current President advised against when he was a senator?

Never mind. You've taken the rw, hate media, brown acid. No hope for you

She is a failure.
Failure as a wife.
Failure as first lady.

and this has to do w/ Politics exactly how hack boi? You are one of the primary culprits on this forum "dumbing it down". Thanks for nothing.

As to the OP (thats what we're supposed to address jknowgood ;) ) Trump knows his followers are fueled by hate and fear so they won't leave his side regardless of his remarks AND the fact he has no plans on how he is going to accomplish his lofty goals
Yes, Trump was just running his mouth to make liberals shit themselves and he was successful once again. Nothing like Joy Behar saying she would vote for a rapist if he had a d beside his name. Now that's just sick.

Yes, Hillary voted to give the President the decision and power to go to war if the President met the criteria set out in the resolution.

She relinquished her power and obligation and gave it to the president. She, and all others who voted for the war, relinquished their power and obligation to ''the people'' and gave it to the President, IF the president met certain terms...

the President IGNORED these terms and criteria in the resolution, and made the choice to start this war anyway...

thanks for bringing the forum down to a 3rd grade- level of insult-hurling jknowgood :thup:

Carry on. You are doing more for non-Trump voters than you know :lol:

Forum List

Back