Trump seems to think he has an airtight defense for visiting a KKK hotbed in Michigan

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

trump has on several occasions scheduled rallies around KKK rallies or in their proximities. Why? Does he think he is adding to his votes by doing this? Is he trying to send a message to racist? I, and many others, do not get it. I have read trump holds a special feeling for Hitler. If this is the case, I can understand the following excerpt from this read.

Just last month, a group of white supremacists marched in Howell and expressed their support for Trump and Adolf Hitler. As journalist Jon King wrote for the Michigan Advance, the event evoked memories of Howell’s racist — and in some cases, fairly recent — history of public bigotry and the Ku Klux Klan.

trump has on several occasions scheduled rallies around KKK rallies or in their proximities. Why? Does he think he is adding to his votes by doing this? Is he trying to send a message to racist? I, and many others, do not get it. I have read trump holds a special feeling for Hitler. If this is the case, I can understand the following excerpt from this read.

Just last month, a group of white supremacists marched in Howell and expressed their support for Trump and Adolf Hitler. As journalist Jon King wrote for the Michigan Advance, the event evoked memories of Howell’s racist — and in some cases, fairly recent — history of public bigotry and the Ku Klux Klan.

What was Joe Biden's purpose for visiting the same town in 2021?

Joe Biden has a LONG history of associating with KKK members, both personally and professionally.

So he visits his dimtard constituents once in a while. You should be proud he pays attention to the organization your ilk started jimboliar.
Get that Lume I sent yet? Pee-ewww!

Ahh .. the old correlation as opposed to causation. Weak argument. It's like saying the DNC was scheduled at the same time that violent, America-hating anti-Israel protestors marched in Chicago.

Ahh .. the old correlation as opposed to causation. Weak argument. It's like saying the DNC was scheduled at the same time that violent, America-hating anti-Israel protestors marched in Chicago.
Wrong. Trump has had too many such instances and has been supported by too many white nationalist groups to not make the conclusion that was made.

The KKK are Republlicans now.

Which ones?

All I can find is the Klansman you voted for in Virginia, and continue to support here everyday.

1724264648902.png

Manufactured delusions

oh buddy. did you know you were walking right into that one?

If libtards have a problem with Trump going to Howell, MI because there are some white suoremacists, then Kamala should steer clear of towns in Michigan and MN - hotbeds of antisemitic Muslims.

But, but, but…..that’s different!

Wrong. Trump has had too many such instances and has been supported by too many white nationalist groups to not make the conclusion that was made.
you really are unbelievable. Your absolute stupidity (or hardheaded wickedness) is the reason these lies continue...because there are plenty of people on your side or walking in the middle of the moral superiority fantasy to believe falsehoods.

Last edited:

Your racist crap has not and will not fly. Black voters realize the party keeping them in poverty and chaos are the Democrats.

Forum List

Back