🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump sends $50 million to help Christians and other minorities in Syria.

Keep in mind the biggest victims of the Syrian conflict are Muslims. They don't count I guess.

^^^ I once heard it said that Rome wasn't built in a day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I also once heard it said that when it was finally built, it took a month to secure it. What does that mean? Sometimes it may take more than just one thing to complete a task meaning maybe it might take more than just money to get squared away those who are in need of help.

Keep in mind the biggest victims of the Syrian conflict are Muslims. They don't count I guess.

So just to be clear do you think Trump should not have sent the money to help?

Shouldn't he pay for it? Isn't that the argument with everything else? Trump can give money away with no care about how it will be paid for but when others propose ideas to help others and come up with an actual way to pay for it, that is somehow bad?

It's time to clean up the mess Trump's predecessors made in the Middle East.

Trump either needs to stop wearing goggles in the tanning booth or he needs to change his concealer tone for the bags under his eyes.

Shouldn't he pay for it? Isn't that the argument with everything else? Trump can give money away with no care about how it will be paid for but when others propose ideas to help others and come up with an actual way to pay for it, that is somehow bad?

So Trump shouldn't have sent that money if he wasn't willing to pull it out of his own pocket?

So Trump shouldn't have sent that money if he wasn't willing to pull it out of his own pocket?
I don't know.
Being that Obama created ISIS in Syria, and considering the fact that Obama
makes $500 K for every Goldman Sachs speech, maybe he should pay some of it.

Last edited:

You can't be this ignorant.

You can't be this ignorant.
Probably so. You can't underestimate the level
of brainwashed these days.

OH. Only help Christians?

Christians and OTHER minorities. Those people don't have a voice in the ME and have to hide under rocks and are under constant persecution by Muslims.

Muslims who are the majority can get help from their muslim brothers all over the world. Thats what muslims do, help people.

Who did he send the money to??

Did he endorse a government check that said "Pay to the order of Syrian Christians" -- or is it a bit more complicated

Last edited:
Trump should also send a check NOT for 50, but for 500 million to Christians here in the US --- what happened to America first?? Our Christians are also under attack by Demonrats and muslims and stuff.....Give money to the real Christians here, not those knock off brown ones over there...

Forum List

Back