🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump sends $50 million to help Christians and other minorities in Syria.

Keep in mind the biggest victims of the Syrian conflict are Muslims. They don't count I guess.
Did Democrats keep that in mind when Obama's attempted covert overthrow of Assad failed killing 500,000 and displacing 10 million ?

By the way ISIS has been beheading Christians for fun there, going on 8 years now.
You do realize ISIS has beheaded many more Muslims than Christmas right?

What “covert” overthrow of Assad? Syria was already in Civil War with Assad killing his own people and no good options. It wasn’t like we marched in and invaded.

In Syria, America Had No Good Options

Keep in mind the biggest victims of the Syrian conflict are Muslims. They don't count I guess.
Did Democrats keep that in mind when Obama's attempted covert overthrow of Assad failed killing 500,000 and displacing 10 million ?

By the way ISIS has been beheading Christians for fun there, going on 8 years now.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/59786a0040f0b65dcb00000a/042-Persecution-of-Christians-in-the-Middle-East.pdf
Obama did it just so Christians would be killed...in fact, Obama has killed 10 million Christians around the world -- which is why he is widely known as the Anti-Christ....and Trump was sent by Jesus to stop him....Amen and MAGA

Obama did it just so Christians would be killed...in fact, Obama has killed 10 million Christians around the world -- which is why he is widely known as the Anti-Christ....and Trump was sent by Jesus to stop him....Amen and MAGA
Obama seems to have been 'persuaded' to do a lot of things he
hadn't intended to, and broke every promise he made on the campaign trail. That looks to me like someone who's being controlled by a 'higher power' and not the "Muslim Brotherhood"....more like the permanent military industrial congressional security state, shadow government, deep state or whatever you choose to call it. The same PTB trying to take Trump down now.

One should tend to wonder how a nobody Senator from Illinois goes from the DNC Convention speech to the White House in 4 years .

It's time to clean up the mess Trump's predecessors made in the Middle East.

Trump did something stupid and corrupt, and his advisers informed him that he needs to placate his evangelical base. So, this happened.

It's not complicated.

You do realize ISIS has beheaded many more Muslims than Christmas right?

What “covert” overthrow of Assad? Syria was already in Civil War with Assad killing his own people and no good options. It wasn’t like we marched in and invaded.

In Syria, America Had No Good Options

Funny how lefties get so upset at helping Christians living in oppressive Islamic regimes.

Funny how lefties get so upset at helping Christians living in oppressive Islamic regimes.
I'm a Christian left Trump supporter.
These people we call the left today can't think for themselves and have no identity except to follow the herd.

To my point;

"Well, you know, I believe liberal institutions are absolutely vital for a democracy. They are that mechanism or safety valve that makes incremental and piecemeal reform possible.

You saw it with the collapse of capitalism in the 1930s. It was labor unions and independent press, a progressive wing of the Democratic Party led by Roosevelt and Henry Wallace that made possible the New Deal.

We saw it again with the civil rights movement, with the grievances of African-Americans. There was a mechanism within the system with which to redress those grievances, and I argue that that safety valve has been turned off. The mechanism no longer exists.

Chris Hedges Laments The 'Death Of The Liberal Class'

Last edited:
Obama seems to have been 'persuaded' to do a lot of things he
hadn't intended to, and broke every promise he made on the campaign trail. That looks to me like someone who's being controlled by a 'higher power' and not the "Muslim Brotherhood"....more like the permanent military industrial congressional security state, shadow government, deep state or whatever you choose to call it. The same PTB trying to take Trump down now.

One should tend to wonder how a nobody Senator from Illinois goes from the DNC Convention speech to the White House in 4 years .
Because he got more votes than the other guy?

It wasn't a conspiracy......he won, deal with it

Donald Trump has abandoned US allies & offered them up as sacrifices to his new friends in Turkey.\NBo former administration created the civil war in Syria. ISIS found a home there & prospered.

Trump would have let them grow in Syria & have done nothing about it. How powerful would they be now?

Bush & Obama looked out for the Kurds in Syria. After all, Kurds helped us in Iraq.

With no other options, the Kurds in Syria will make a deal with Syria & the Russians who will help them fight Turks.

If they attack the Turkey, Turkey is a NATO country. Trump is an ass.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/59786a0040f0b65dcb00000a/042-Persecution-of-Christians-in-the-Middle-East.pdf
Obama did not start the civil war in Syria.

Obama did not start the civil war in Syria.
The republcans lost their shit when obama supported the bombing in libya without asking congress.

The republicans, nearly to a man, agreed with obama's red line in syria.

So, syria did what everyone knew they would do: use chem weapons.

Obama kicked the choice to act to congress. To obstruct and sabotage president blackenstein, they refused even to vote on it.

And here we are today.

Forum List

Back