Trump Set to Disarm America

Donald Trump says he is open to "expanding background checks"

Senators say Trump open to expanding background checks

Back in the 1930s reputed mobster Al Capone was arrested on a never before used charge of "income tax evasion." IIRC, the law had been on the books for quite a number of years, but never employed. I think if it had been used against average Americans, they would have rebelled against the IRS and the income tax. What does this have to do with Trump disarming Americans?

Trump is open to "expanding" background checks. But, what does that mean?

In Georgia, where I live, there is a policy that the courts will not entertain a petition for divorce without a MUTUAL RESTRAINING ORDER accompanying the divorce complaint. Then you have the Lautenberg Amendment. If you are subject to a domestic restraining order, you are prohibited from owning a firearm. So, if you were ever divorced in the state of Georgia, you can NEVER legally own a weapon. Bear in mind, the MUTUAL RESTRAINING ORDER IS NOT A TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER. These kinds of laws are not enforced for obvious reasons.

If you only knew what laws were on the books and how expansive this "background check" horsesh!+ was about to become, you might rebel. But Trump is the most anti-gun president in the history of the United States and by the time we're rid of that communist, he will have negated what's left of the Second Amendment.
‘Trump is open to "expanding" background checks. But, what does that mean?’

It means background checks will be conducted for private transactions as well.

It doesn’t mean anyone will be ‘disarmed.’

The thread premise is a ridiculous lie and slippery slope fallacy.

The Trump worshippers are in denial mode he is no different than warmongers Bush and Obama. Yeah he wants background checks to keep tabs on dissidents is what it is. the fatc our resident troll laughed about it,that PROVES it to be fact.LOL

Trump said when this started that he would get the NRA to see it his way.

It reminds me of Reagan conning the NRA into going along with outlawing fully automatic weapons to civilians (and they couldn't even find an instance where a legally held full auto had been used in a crime.)

Reagan claimed that the left gave us something in return. In fact, all the left "gave up" was a claim on Rights we already had. They are doing this incrementally. But, the bottom line is, this expanded background check will require National Gun Registration. We won't call it that and so the NRA will go along. They have too many big wigs with their pensions on the line in that organization and sheeple that are blind as a bat.
Like most on the right you’re a loon, a liar, and a demagogue.

The Trump worshippers are in denial mode he is no different than warmongers Bush and Obama. Yeah he wants background checks to keep tabs on dissidents is what it is. the fatc our resident troll laughed about it,that PROVES it to be fact.LOL

Trump said when this started that he would get the NRA to see it his way.

It reminds me of Reagan conning the NRA into going along with outlawing fully automatic weapons to civilians (and they couldn't even find an instance where a legally held full auto had been used in a crime.)

Reagan claimed that the left gave us something in return. In fact, all the left "gave up" was a claim on Rights we already had. They are doing this incrementally. But, the bottom line is, this expanded background check will require National Gun Registration. We won't call it that and so the NRA will go along. They have too many big wigs with their pensions on the line in that organization and sheeple that are blind as a bat.
Like most on the right you’re a loon, a liar, and a demagogue.

You're an idiot and a coward. You post sh!+ you cannot substantiate and say things to people anonymously for obvious reasons.

Donald Trump says he is open to "expanding background checks"

Senators say Trump open to expanding background checks

Back in the 1930s reputed mobster Al Capone was arrested on a never before used charge of "income tax evasion." IIRC, the law had been on the books for quite a number of years, but never employed. I think if it had been used against average Americans, they would have rebelled against the IRS and the income tax. What does this have to do with Trump disarming Americans?

Trump is open to "expanding" background checks. But, what does that mean?

In Georgia, where I live, there is a policy that the courts will not entertain a petition for divorce without a MUTUAL RESTRAINING ORDER accompanying the divorce complaint. Then you have the Lautenberg Amendment. If you are subject to a domestic restraining order, you are prohibited from owning a firearm. So, if you were ever divorced in the state of Georgia, you can NEVER legally own a weapon. Bear in mind, the MUTUAL RESTRAINING ORDER IS NOT A TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER. These kinds of laws are not enforced for obvious reasons.

If you only knew what laws were on the books and how expansive this "background check" horsesh!+ was about to become, you might rebel. But Trump is the most anti-gun president in the history of the United States and by the time we're rid of that communist, he will have negated what's left of the Second Amendment.
‘Trump is open to "expanding" background checks. But, what does that mean?’

It means background checks will be conducted for private transactions as well.

It doesn’t mean anyone will be ‘disarmed.’

The thread premise is a ridiculous lie and slippery slope fallacy.

You have NO basis in fact for what you said. When the government said expanded background checks, it will go into databases that have not been exploited - even going to the doctor is on the table.

Lending your weapon isn't protected. Numbnutz.
says who??
besides since its a human right as long as I lend it to a human its none of your fucking business you fucking commie prick
Are you willing to take responsibility for what your gun is used for when you lend it?
so are you admitting you were wrong??
No, I’m asking you a question.
what you are doing is trying to change the subject instead of admitting you were wrong,,,

admit your mistake and I might answer your question
What are you? Like 12 years old?

says who??
besides since its a human right as long as I lend it to a human its none of your fucking business you fucking commie prick
Are you willing to take responsibility for what your gun is used for when you lend it?
what you are doing is trying to change the subject instead of admitting you were wrong,,,

so youre not going to admit you were wrong???

how can we have a rational debate on a subject if you refuse to hear the facts??

sorry but I am not here for your entertainment,,,

how can we have a rational debate on a subject if you refuse to hear the facts??

:boo_hoo14:

you know if you didnt call me a name while saying something that was not correct this might have gone different,,,

but children will be children

you know if you didnt call me a name while saying something that was not correct this might have gone different,,,

I wasn’t wrong, you were. And then walked it back.

walked what back and how???

you said you cant loan a gun to another person because it wasnt a sweater, and I said you could because its a protected right not a sweater and that its a human right so as long as I loaned it to a human it was legal,,, so wheres the problem??
and you came back with name calling like a little child,,,and then tried to change the subject

you said you cant loan a gun to another person because it wasnt a sweater, and I said you could because its a protected right not a sweater and that its a human right so as long as I loaned it to a human it was legal,,, so wheres the problem??
and you came back with name calling like a little child,,,and then tried to change the subject

TAZ you still there??

TAZ you still there??

so instead of proving youre right you run and hide like the commie coward you are,,,

thats OK I didnt expect different

TAZ you still there??

so instead of proving youre right you run and hide like the commie coward you are,,,

I already did. Got anything else you want to discuss?

TAZ you still there??

so you admitted you were wrong???
I must have missed it

so what was your next question???

TAZ you still there??

I must have missed it

Does a well regulated militia means a militia with well regulated weapons?

TAZ you still there??

I must have missed it

Does a well regulated militia means a militia with well regulated weapons?

your misinterpreting the 2nd,
that section is just a qualifier for why the people should not be infringed from owning and baring arms,

and since the whole thing was meant for national security there is no reason to suggest it doesnt mean weapons of war

Anyone that takes psychotropic drugs should not be allow to own any weapon or sharp object. And which all of these mass shooters were on. Anyone that have to use medication to control their behavior, should let the pills hold onto their guns. It is obvious if someone doesn't have self control to be allow to be in possession of a deadly weapon.

Better yet our FDA needs to quit giving approval for these dangerous mind altering psychotropic drugs and these doctors need to quit giving out prescriptions for them.

As dad was dying the doctor had him on all kinds of drugs. His doctor told him he could not live without them. The hospital sent him home to die giving him six to ten days to live because he was bleeding out internally. When we got to his house from the hospital he told me, "Sis I ain't ready to die". He asked if I could find a way to stop the bleeding. He had been bleeding internally for some time already and had been in the hospital for ten days when they gave him that death sentence and sent him home because they claim there was nothing more that they could do for him.

We got the bleeding stopped with herbs but the prescriptions his local doctor had him on were affecting his mind and his whole body was weakened to a terrible state. In a lucid moment he asked me, "Do you think I should be taking all of these pills? I think they are making me nuts but dr. ****** says You'll die if you don't take them". I looked up each prescription for him and describe what each was supposed to do and the side effects of each. He determined for himself that he wanted off of the drugs as they were taking too big of a toll on his mind. It took some time but at least he had most of his sanity back. During that process his hand gun was hidden and that really did piss him off but he got over it. I'd told him mom didn't need a big mess along with all the other chit she this was putting her through and he calm down a bit about all that. He sure had some nasty spirits attacking him during all of that.

Anyone that takes psychotropic drugs should not be allow to own any weapon or sharp object. And which all of these mass shooters were on. Anyone that have to use medication to control their behavior, should let the pills hold onto their guns. It is obvious if someone doesn't have self control to be allow to be in possession of a deadly weapon.

Better yet our FDA needs to quit giving approval for these dangerous mind altering psychotropic drugs and these doctors need to quit giving out prescriptions for them.

As dad was dying the doctor had him on all kinds of drugs. His doctor told him he could not live without them. The hospital sent him home to die giving him six to ten days to live because he was bleeding out internally. When we got to his house from the hospital he told me, "Sis I ain't ready to die". He asked if I could find a way to stop the bleeding. He had been bleeding internally for some time already and had been in the hospital for ten days when they gave him that death sentence and sent him home because they claim there was nothing more that they could do for him.

We got the bleeding stopped with herbs but the prescriptions his local doctor had him on were affecting his mind and his whole body was weakened to a terrible state. In a lucid moment he asked me, "Do you think I should be taking all of these pills? I think they are making me nuts but dr. ****** says You'll die if you don't take them". I looked up each prescription for him and describe what each was supposed to do and the side effects of each. He determined for himself that he wanted off of the drugs as they were taking too big of a toll on his mind. It took some time but at least he had most of his sanity back. During that process his hand gun was hidden and that really did piss him off but he got over it. I'd told him mom didn't need a big mess along with all the other chit she this was putting her through and he calm down a bit about all that. He sure had some nasty spirits attacking him during all of that.

This person is the one that should know all about these psychotropic meds.

Forum List

Back