Trump Set to Disarm America

Once you let the government take rights away we never get them back.
I don't own a gun or belong to the NRA. I just know how Big Government operates.
Anyone that takes psychotropic drugs should not be allow to own any weapon or sharp object. And which all of these mass shooters were on. Anyone that have to use medication to control their behavior, should let the pills hold onto their guns. It is obvious if someone doesn't have self control to be allow to be in possession of a deadly weapon.

Actually, you're pretty close to having the right answer. But, the right answer begins with not giving people SSRIs as the first option.Other treatments should be tried first.

We're putting kids on drugs after a six minute consultation with a doctor when the REAL problem may be the parents. A few months of intensive therapy should be employed before administering mind altering drugs and allowing those people to run amok in society.

I think Trump knows how far down this road he can travel safely...

He will lose all 57 States if he does this.
In 2008 yes but today after a bombardment of mass shootings maybe not...things have changed rightly or wrongly peoples opinions on guns are changing...

Nope, nope. The Base is dead set against this. Of course, if Q really is a LARP and Trump no longer gives a fuck, then yes, he'll do this for Soros
The base is 30%... in the teens for this issue... who gives a shit?!

You're delusional.

Trump and Qanon are just laying a trap for Soros and the Dems.....trust in him to do what is right....he has not been wrong yet

Trump and Qanon are just laying a trap for Soros and the Dems.....trust in him to do what is right....he has not been wrong yet

LMFAO. Trump's bump stock ban violated the Constitution on THREE counts:

1) It was an infringement on the Second Amendment

2) It violates the ban on ex post facto laws

3) It took property without just compensation

He hasn't been wrong yet? The left is just as bad as Trump, claiming a bump stock isn't a weapon. Well, for all you gun owners out there, the actual firearm is the hunk of metal with the serial numbers on it. Everything else is a feature. Ban the features, you can still have your firearm, but it will be a hunk of metal with some serial numbers on it.

For constitutionalists, the precedent is set. The government can employ ex post facto laws and take your personal property and not give you a damn dime for it. That is something to think about when they outlaw weapons.

For the absolutely delusional, Trump has stated he is against "assault weapons," he supported waiting periods and background checks before running for president, and he's vowed to outlaw silencers.

If he's all that and a bag of chips, how come he has not rescinded the bans on our M1 garands, M1 Carbines, etc. from coming back into the U.S.? How about lifting the ban so that the Norinco .45 acp with an 8 round magazine can come back into the U.S.?

Trump has been right about only one thing: You can fool ALL the people some of the time.

Donald Trump says he is open to "expanding background checks"

Senators say Trump open to expanding background checks

Back in the 1930s reputed mobster Al Capone was arrested on a never before used charge of "income tax evasion." IIRC, the law had been on the books for quite a number of years, but never employed. I think if it had been used against average Americans, they would have rebelled against the IRS and the income tax. What does this have to do with Trump disarming Americans?

Trump is open to "expanding" background checks. But, what does that mean?

In Georgia, where I live, there is a policy that the courts will not entertain a petition for divorce without a MUTUAL RESTRAINING ORDER accompanying the divorce complaint. Then you have the Lautenberg Amendment. If you are subject to a domestic restraining order, you are prohibited from owning a firearm. So, if you were ever divorced in the state of Georgia, you can NEVER legally own a weapon. Bear in mind, the MUTUAL RESTRAINING ORDER IS NOT A TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER. These kinds of laws are not enforced for obvious reasons.

If you only knew what laws were on the books and how expansive this "background check" horsesh!+ was about to become, you might rebel. But Trump is the most anti-gun president in the history of the United States and by the time we're rid of that communist, he will have negated what's left of the Second Amendment.
I had a coworker years ago whose wife had a PFA order against him and the cops took away his guns. He borrowed a gun from a friend and shot his wife`s boyfriend in the face twice. He was sentenced to 20 years.
The guy who lent him the gun should have also gone to jail.
If he knew about the PFA, absolutely. This volatile man worked in same dept. as I did for about a month until the boss told him he wasn`t welcome.

Ted Cruz WARNS Trump to stay FAR away from Manchin-Toomey background check bill or else 'President Elizabeth Warren'
I was a Ted Cruz supporter before he was shoved out of the way by Trump and his supporters.
I'm not sorry Trump is president but I've never regretted supporting Cruz either.

Back in the 1930s reputed mobster Al Capone was arrested on a never before used charge of "income tax evasion." IIRC, the law had been on the books for quite a number of years, but never employed. I think if it had been used against average Americans, they would have rebelled against the IRS and the income tax. What does this have to do with Trump disarming Americans?

In Georgia, where I live, there is a policy that the courts will not entertain a petition for divorce without a MUTUAL RESTRAINING ORDER accompanying the divorce complaint. Then you have the Lautenberg Amendment. If you are subject to a domestic restraining order, you are prohibited from owning a firearm. So, if you were ever divorced in the state of Georgia, you can NEVER legally own a weapon. Bear in mind, the MUTUAL RESTRAINING ORDER IS NOT A TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER. These kinds of laws are not enforced for obvious reasons.

If you only knew what laws were on the books and how expansive this "background check" horsesh!+ was about to become, you might rebel. But Trump is the most anti-gun president in the history of the United States and by the time we're rid of that communist, he will have negated what's left of the Second Amendment.
I had a coworker years ago whose wife had a PFA order against him and the cops took away his guns. He borrowed a gun from a friend and shot his wife`s boyfriend in the face twice. He was sentenced to 20 years.
If he knew about the PFA, absolutely. This volatile man worked in same dept. as I did for about a month until the boss told him he wasn`t welcome.
You should be responsible for what someone does with your gun. In other words, no lending of weapons, it's not a sweater.

You should be responsible for what someone does with your gun. In other words, no lending of weapons, it's not a sweater.

sweaters are not a protected right,,,

I agree...if the supplier was aware of why the gun was wanted.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

In 2008 yes but today after a bombardment of mass shootings maybe not...things have changed rightly or wrongly peoples opinions on guns are changing...

What I don't get is that we could stop the mass shootings before they happen, but we don't.
It does seem to happen that way I agree....

Lending your weapon isn't protected. Numbnutz.

I agree...if the supplier was aware of why the gun was wanted.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No lending guns ever! And the lender should be held responsible if he does.

Nope, nope. The Base is dead set against this. Of course, if Q really is a LARP and Trump no longer gives a fuck, then yes, he'll do this for Soros
The base is 30%... in the teens for this issue... who gives a shit?!

You're delusional.
Why?

says who??
besides since its a human right as long as I lend it to a human its none of your fucking business you fucking commie prick

says who??
besides since its a human right as long as I lend it to a human its none of your fucking business you fucking commie prick
Are you willing to take responsibility for what your gun is used for when you lend it?

says who??
Are you willing to take responsibility for what your gun is used for when you lend it?
so are you admitting you were wrong??

says who??
No, I’m asking you a question.

says who??
No, I’m asking you a question.
what you are doing is trying to change the subject instead of admitting you were wrong,,,

admit your mistake and I might answer your question

Forum List

Back