Trump Shooting Conspiracy Theories ALREADY!!!

Dr.Destructo

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2024
Apparently, not even a couple hours after Trump being shot..............the leftoids are now saying that this is a FAKE Trump, and this was a setup by Trump in order to get his landslide victory.

1720914111126.png

Trump has had his landslide victory waiting for him since 2021!!!!
He does not need to resort to demented Democrat lies, scams, and coersion.

Apparently, not even a couple hours after Trump being shot..............the leftoids are now saying that this is a FAKE Trump, and this was a setup by Trump in order to get his landslide victory.

View attachment 976545

Yep, all following the Jussie Smollett storyline

View attachment 976545

Nixon won the 1972 election with ease. Didn't stop him doing Watergate, did it?

View attachment 976545

Obama has made a statement. Crickets from the WH. This is third world garbage. Candidates for president are being shot at now. SMH

In fairness, the conspiracies were already starting when they interviewed the crowd, blaming Obama and such.

I suppose they were in shock and also angry at all the attacks and comparisons of him to Hitler and Mussolini. Just absurdities.

Also many online were calling it a staged attack to help Trumps campaign. Some called it a false flag etc.

Well, now there are dead people. It was real.

First place I would assume is a foreign source and/or a really radicalized person. There must be full transparency, considering all Trump has put up with.

In fairness, the conspiracies were already starting when they interviewed the crowd, blaming Obama and such.

I suppose they were in shock and also angry at all the attacks and comparisons of him to Hitler and Mussolini. Just absurdities.

Also many online were calling it a staged attack to help Trumps campaign. Some called it a false flag etc.

Well, now there are dead people. It was real.

First place I would assume is a foreign source and/or a really radicalized person. There must be full transparency, considering all Trump has put up with.
first guy i'd suspect is the father or brother or husband of a woman given the trump treatment, or perhaps a former student at trump u? maybe kashoggi's relatives consider his death to be trump's fault? maybe putin really thinks trump is a threat? maybe a russian gangster is collecting debts?

if a democrat did it, maybe paul pelosi.? a hardcore old school real estate developer who knows exactly who sent a guy to his house with a hammer.

Forum List

Back