Trump should not concede

Biden Derangement Syndrome.

It can strike so quickly.
its not BDS when we can talk about actual policy,,

unlike the TDS we have seen the last 4 yrs...
It’s BDS when you make up phony allegations of fraud because you’re brain can’t accept Trump lost the election.
thats not what its all about,,

just remember that going forward,,
while TDS caused 4 yrs of complaining about tweets, if biden gets in we will talk about policy and the fact our president is in the pocket of china,,,

You have some serious BDS too.
so what youre saying is I'm right and all you have left is personal insults,,
I’m saying you’re wrong and you’ll never realize it because of your BDS.
wrong about what???

The election, your 'fraud' conspiracy, the obvious outcomes of garbage court cases. Basically anything relevant to election since about November 7th.

Our election system is designed to allow fraud...if we don't change that by going back to one day voting and going back to paper ballots only and making voter ID mandatory across the nation we may as well stop participating in it and wasting our time....
We can't even rely on our supreme court to fix the system so what else is left?....

Tell me you don't feel like you are living in communist China right now...
Nope...not at all..in fact..nothing has changed..and nothing really will..except it might get a bit quieter.

You see..you and your ilk think the system is broke..the rest of us think that the system worked.

There was nothing for the SCOTUS to fix.

In a roundabout way though..i think you are right though....The far Right will have to wait many a year..before we let them close to any real power again. The lesson of Trump will stick for a generation.

It’s BDS when you make up phony allegations of fraud because you’re brain can’t accept Trump lost the election.

while TDS caused 4 yrs of complaining about tweets, if biden gets in we will talk about policy and the fact our president is in the pocket of china,,,

wrong about what???

The election, your 'fraud' conspiracy, the obvious outcomes of garbage court cases. Basically anything relevant to election since about November 7th.
sorry but I am talking about after the election and when/if biden gets in,,,

do try and keep up,,, might try and read my comments first,,

wrong about what???
In this thread so far almost everything.

I think Trump should stand up for the Republic. He should demand a voting system that can be demonstrably fair. I do not think he should seek another term. I think he should do something even more important. He needs to make it so all Americans can trust that voting is a real exercise. Once the system is in place, he and Pence should recuse themselves and Americans should have another election with a proven system. If Biden and Harris win with an actual election process, so be it, that is the will of the people. From my perspective, if Trump does not do this, the Republic is over. There will be no need to vote because voting machines and vote counters can fix an election any way the ruling class desires. I'm thinking this is the last chance ordinary citizens have to have any say in how they are governed. If Trump does not act, voting is pointless, and ruling class will have absolute power.
I think he should not concede either. There is massive evidence of Fraud. They just have to get to the right judge and give the man his day in court.

I have never seen a president denied his basic rights as an American citizen like this one has.

wrong about what???

Dude, your record of predicting the future is one of *spectacular* failure. Why would your new predictions be any better than your old predictions.

Remember, you don't know what you're talking about.

wrong about what???
so biden isnt going to be POTUS???

wrong about what???

Dude, your record of predicting the future is one of *spectacular* failure. Why would your new predictions be any better than your old predictions.

Remember, you don't know what you're talking about.
i never predicted the future,, just said I am waiting to see the outcome and was calling for patience to see what happens,,,

I think Trump should stand up for the Republic. He should demand a voting system that can be demonstrably fair. I do not think he should seek another term. I think he should do something even more important. He needs to make it so all Americans can trust that voting is a real exercise. Once the system is in place, he and Pence should recuse themselves and Americans should have another election with a proven system. If Biden and Harris win with an actual election process, so be it, that is the will of the people. From my perspective, if Trump does not do this, the Republic is over. There will be no need to vote because voting machines and vote counters can fix an election any way the ruling class desires. I'm thinking this is the last chance ordinary citizens have to have any say in how they are governed. If Trump does not act, voting is pointless, and ruling class will have absolute power.
I think he should not concede either. There is massive evidence of Fraud. They just have to get to the right judge and give the man his day in court.

I have never seen a president denied his basic rights as an American citizen like this one has.

The Attorney General says otherwise:

"Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

There's a reason why Trump's legal team never ONCE made the legal argument in court that fraud had occured. Not once.

You've been played.

"Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

There's a reason why Trump's legal team never ONCE made the legal argument in court that fraud had occured. Not once.

You've been played.
cant see what you dont look for,,,

I suspect there will be lots of laws passed to prevent the bullshit that Trump has put the county through. Until now, we could depend on the president having at least some integrity, and respect for the country. Trump has shown we can't count on that any more.
The Democrats' anti-Constitutional agenda of fascist gun control, forced confession in court through collective plea bargaining, the bail bonds cártel, pawn-shop background credit checks for legal gun purchases, mandatory vaccinations, mass murder, and routine mayhem committed on infants, and so on and so forth, must be stopped at all costs by good men willing and able to defend their country from foreign and domestic enemies.

Trump is far from conceding.

have you seen this vie here? gives me goosebumps everytime,thank keep it real for this. he needs to follow the advise of that generl and declare martial laws to have another election so we can makse sure the fraud that occured last time would not happen again.

Last edited:

You've been played.

Its fun when all I have to do is shift the bolding to demonstrate you don't know what you're talking about.

I suspect there will be lots of laws passed to prevent the bullshit that Trump has put the county through. Until now, we could depend on the president having at least some integrity, and respect for the country. Trump has shown we can't count on that any more.
The Democrats' anti-Constitutional agenda of fascist gun control, forced confession in court through collective plea bargaining, the bail bonds cártel, pawn-shop background credit checks for legal gun purchases, mandatory vaccinations, mass murder, and routine mayhem committed on infants, and so on and so forth, must be stopped at all costs by good men willing and able to defend their country from foreign and domestic enemies.
dont forget death threats to trumps lawyers and whistlblowers some who have been beat up severely.

You've been played.

Its fun when all I have to do is shift the bolding to demonstrate you don't know what you're talking about.
from what I hear from most of the ones making claims is they havent been contacted by the DOJ or FBI,,

just saying you cant see what youre not looking for,,

I took interest in only a handful of lawsuits on Trump's behalf as the basis of most were purely conjecture. Looking into it I agreed with their case involving Pennsylvania's late mail-in ballots but it stuck me that the combination of all the others boiled down to a poor little rich kid not getting his way. At this point his concession would be as meaningful as Pelosi taping back together Trump's State of the Union address that she ripped up. Two peas in a pod are those two.

You've been played.

from what I hear from most of the ones making claims is they havent been contacted by the DOJ or FBI,,

just saying you cant see what youre not looking for,,
From what you hear.....from who? Specifically.

Again, we have the Attorney General, his US Attorneys and FBI agents investigating the issue on one hand.

And you, some random soul on the internet, and 'what you've heard' on the other.

What rational person would ignore the AG on his OWN investigations and instead believe........you?

This is why you don't use OAN as your primary source of information, prog.

wrong about what???
so biden isnt going to be POTUS???
Of course he is. That’s why your BDS is going from manageable to an incurable disease.

Forum List

Back