Trump should “say nothing" about Lewis' death

One less low IQ dumbass racist Black Caucus Democrat. Trump should not say anything.

Lewis was one of the filthy Democrat assholes leading the partisan Dirty Tricks impeachment scam against Trump.

Trump should issue a public statement saying "piss on the sonofabitch".

"Please don’t comment on the life of Congressman Lewis. Your press secretary released a statement, leave it at that," Rep. Karen Bass, D-Calif., chair of the Congressional Black Caucus, of which Lewis was a member, tweeted Saturday. "Please let us mourn in peace."

Indeed.

In fact, most – if not all – on the right should remain silent, considering far too many conservatives continue to defend that which Lewis fought against.

Thank you and I can't agree more.

I started crying when Brian Williams announced that he died.

Mr. Lewis has been a hero of mine all my life.

He was a great man who left a great legacy for the rest of the nation.

Everyone who loves America, freedom, justice and equal rights is mourning today.

RIP Mr. Lewis. We will take it from here. You gave us a great example to follow.
Gee, a leftist trying to silence others. # 679 021

Lewis took a lot of ass kickings to end segregation. For that he is to be commended.

As a member of Congress he was a rubber stamping, boot licking joke and lackey for Nan Pelosi.
For that he should be condemned.

The far right radical extremists on this thread obviously never had a mother who taught them if you don't have something nice to say, it's best to not say anything at all.

Shame on all of you.

never had a mother who taught them if you don't have something nice to say, it's best to not say anything at all.

They were probably raised by the same people that commented on Reagans, George and Barbara Bushs, and John McCains funerals....

from the left.

"Please don’t comment on the life of Congressman Lewis. Your press secretary released a statement, leave it at that," Rep. Karen Bass, D-Calif., chair of the Congressional Black Caucus, of which Lewis was a member, tweeted Saturday. "Please let us mourn in peace."

Indeed.

In fact, most – if not all – on the right should remain silent, considering far too many conservatives continue to defend that which Lewis fought against.
The passing of a race pimp? Well, he has to say something, but I imagine it''l be as much a token as Lewis himself.

Indeed.

Yeah, there's no political bias there whatsoever.

Fuck that whore. I'm sick of this fucking bullshit.

There is no racism. There is nothing but a bunch of whiny crybaby shit fucking communists who wanna attach the word racism to anything that is not communism.

This nation needs a fucking enema.

As an impartial observer, I can appreciate all views regarding the correct way to handle that gentleman's death.

1. As part of his duties, President Trump should, of course, issue a statement of condolence.

2. And, flags should fly at half-mast.

3. I assume that both Dems and Republicans will agree to a state funeral for him and his casket will be placed in the Capitol for those who wish to pay their respects. I agree that it would better for the President to stay away. Because of the current Insurrection, feelings are running very high.

4. I feel that President Trump's statement should be business-like without any extravagant praise, which would sound insincere to many people.

a. I do NOT feel that President Trump is a "racist" in the sense that most dictionaries define that word, but he himself publicly said that he felt immigrants from Norway would be more beneficial to our country's well-being than immigrants from certain other countries (for which he inexcusably used a vulgar and hurtful term).

R.I.P. Representative John Lewis

Last edited:

Indeed.

I disagree entirely. Trump was Lewis' President and his family should be glad that the President is ready to eulogize him as the tremendous fellow that Trump knew.

Indeed.

ABC News

Trump tweets he's 'saddened' by John Lewis' death, world leaders pay tribute

July 18, 2020

Excerpt:

World leaders, politicians and celebrities alike are paying homage to the civil rights icon following the news of his death.

President Trump on Saturday, issued a proclamation at 11:11 a.m. to lower the flags at the White House and all federal buildings and grounds in recognition of Representative Lewis.

Just a little after 2 p.m. ET, the president tweeted that he was "saddened" to hear of Lewis' passing.

Vice President Mike Pence released a statement on the passed of Rep. John Lewis calling him a "great man whose courage and decades of public service changed America forever, and he will be greatly missed.

LINK

======

You complain anyway, because you are a Yellow bellied, dog eared, knuckle dragging, drooling Trump hater.

Fine though I respectfully request the left does the same the next time a prominent Republican passes away they are just as willing to spew hate and bile when someone they don't like dies as the right is. Perhaps everyone should abide by the old saying if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.
It would depend on what this "prominent Republican" said and did in his or her life. Did s/he work for civil rights and help other Americans? Did this person work for freedom? Liberty?

Why would subjective criteria like that matter?

I'm sure anyone would know, including Trumpsters, that anything Trump would say would just be obligatory lip service.

Just try to keep it brief when you do it, and don't wing it. That's when you get REALLY embarrassing, Mr. President.

He already made his statement, which means you are full of shit, since what he stated was simple, short, and appropriate.

Indeed.

..yours is a very stupid/ridiculous/un-American OP--as usual
Black Caucus --says it all--you people are RACIST...that's all you people think about---it's one of the main reasons you are where you are--it warps your thinking ...you think with your emotions and not with what little brain power you have

I'm sure anyone would know, including Trumpsters, that anything Trump would say would just be obligatory lip service.

Just try to keep it brief when you do it, and don't wing it. That's when you get REALLY embarrassing, Mr. President.

He already made his statement, which means you are full of shit, since what he stated was simple, short, and appropriate.
Good for him. That's all I asked.

Please try to calm down. You folks are as sensitive as college snowflakes.

Indeed.

Eh I agree. Lewis was a piece of shit and had a hand in destroying America in the 60's. Good riddance. No need to say a damn thing about him.
Good riddance to him.

Indeed.

Not the right black man

1595106008656.png

Forum List

Back