Trump-shut up and do your job

BANNON: Don, I need you to sign this document where all the yellow sticky arrows are.

TRUMP: Do I have to read it?

BANNON: Noooo. Why start now? Just hold it up for the camera when you are done.

As I recall, he was going to repeal (actually repeal, not tweak) the ACA, pass massive tax cuts, build a wall and destroy ISIS.

Does "tweeting" take up THAT much of his time? I've never "tweeted". How freaking long does it take to "tweet"?
His supporters should be the ones putting pressure on him to fulfill his promises

And how is he going to fulfill them, by waving a magic wand?

He's not a dictator, contrary to your belief. He's working on all of that, and has already kept many of the promises he has been able to fulfill.
Here’s Everything Donald Trump Promised to Do on ‘Day One’ of His Administration :eusa_whistle:

Everything Donald Trump Promised to Do on Day One of Administration:

As I recall, he was going to repeal (actually repeal, not tweak) the ACA, pass massive tax cuts, build a wall and destroy ISIS.

Does "tweeting" take up THAT much of his time? I've never "tweeted". How freaking long does it take to "tweet"?
His supporters should be the ones putting pressure on him to fulfill his promises

And how is he going to fulfill them, by waving a magic wand?

He's not a dictator, contrary to your belief. He's working on all of that, and has already kept many of the promises he has been able to fulfill.
Here’s Everything Donald Trump Promised to Do on ‘Day One’ of His Administration :eusa_whistle:

Everything Donald Trump Promised to Do on Day One of Administration:
Trump has been methodically erasing his promises from his web site.

Trump is doing fine , all i want him to do is Deport , rebuild the military , fix the supreme court and federal judges and thats about it Elmer .
Why does the military need rebuilding?
----------------------------------------------- because it is not as strong and terrifying as it can and should be Ben . [Trump agrees with me Ben]
We have the largest military budget in the world, and it grows every year. Where is the money going?
------------------------------------------ as i said , Trump agrees with me about the rebuilding of the military . Trump and ' I ' will let you track down the money Ben !!
so you know about the military? and you served when?

Trump is doing fine , all i want him to do is Deport , rebuild the military , fix the supreme court and federal judges and thats about it Elmer .
----------------------------------------------- because it is not as strong and terrifying as it can and should be Ben . [Trump agrees with me Ben]
We have the largest military budget in the world, and it grows every year. Where is the money going?
The money is going to private sector contractors who are doing jobs that active duty personnel used to do.

I agree our military budget is severely bloated. When adjusted for inflation, we were spending as much on defense during the Bush era that we were spending in World War II. And we were not in a world war. But we were in THREE wars (Iraq, Afghanistan, Terror).

Defense spending has subsided only slightly since that high.

I served for 20 years on active duty, and let me tell you something. When I first joined, we had gear that had vacuum tubes in it! Shit from the Korean War. Our equipment was decades behind the private sector. It was pathetic.

By the time I retired, we had state-of-the-art gear. Stuff the private sector didn't even have. Real Buck Rogers shit.

That's where the money is going.

Nonetheless, there is some real rapage of the American taxpayer going on. That's why I turned down some very lucrative defense contractor jobs when I retired. I saw the thieving those motherfuckers were doing first-hand, and I could not bear the thought of signing on with them. I felt like I would be joining the enemy.

------------------------------------------ as i said , Trump agrees with me about the rebuilding of the military . Trump and ' I ' will let you track down the money Ben !!
Obviously you aint got a clue to what you are talking about. Once again why does the largest military in the world need rebuilding, or do you just want to keep throwing money at them so they can build hardware that no one wants
----------------------------------------------- i already explained to you that both President Trump and ' I ' want a rebuilt military . President Trump is 'CiC' and i hope that he gets his rebuilt and more deadly military . YOU are certainly welcome to disagree with the President and me Ben .

He should use his tweets to focus on...

....just about anything besides ragging on others and complaining about "everything."

Trump needs to stop focusing on Trump and focus on the USA

Agree.

Trump-do your job-you; currently, you are not

Were I a Republican, I'd see Trump's election victory and tenure thus far as pyrrhic insofar as mostly he's been the "playground bully and cry baby in chief." I'm not a Republican or Democrat, but, hell, substantive achievement, even achievement I may not have sought, is better than the things Trump has, things that are about as germane as "tits on a bull."

Probably not, but for maximum substantive and tonal sententiousness in 140 characters, one needs to (should? likely will?) formulate a thought and then edit it before posting. (Tweets aren't all that different from ad slogans, after all.) For the average person that may take a couple minutes.

What's time consuming is all the public media Trump must surely view and listen to (we know he disfavors reading -- strange for someone in his position seeing as reading, especially news and scholarly content) allows one to collect more key information more quickly than does watching a video or listening to audio of the same content and that catalyzes so many of his tweets.

As I recall, he was going to repeal (actually repeal, not tweak) the ACA, pass massive tax cuts, build a wall and destroy ISIS. Does "tweeting" take up THAT much of his time? I've never "tweeted". How freaking long does it take to "tweet"?
I have no doubt they're frustrated, but when asked, they'll say "at least it isn't Hillary."
Who knows what Hillary would have done but that is beside the point.
Donald Trump was elected President - now he needs to do something
If Hillary was performing like Trump, everyone from both parties would be rightfully criticizing her

What about jobs, Healthcare, Syria, North Korea, tax reform, a budget, international respect and relations

Trump has an extremely light work load. Every once in a while I like to post his schedule for the current day.

The man starts every day at the ungodly early hour of 10:30 am, which I believe is the crack of dawn in Russia.

Here is today's schedule.

• 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
  • 11:30 AM The president and first lady welcome President Juan Carlos Varela and Mrs. Varela of Panama – South Portico
  • 11:35 AM Meet with President Varela – Oval Office
  • 11:50 AM Working luncheon with President Varela – Cabinet Room
  • 5:00 PM Participate in American Technology Council roundtable – State Dining Room
  • 6:00 PM Participate in an American Technology Council reception – State Dining Room
It's amazing that after such an exhausting schedule the President has time to compose some tweets!
He needs time to tweet, golf and yell at his staff

What about jobs, Healthcare, Syria, North Korea, tax reform, a budget, international respect and relations
--------------------------------------------------- 68 years old and i always had a job or healthcare when i wanted it . Syria , feck those syrians as i see them as no threat to the USA . 'norks' need to be destroyed as a practical solution and that destruction might happen under President Trump . International RESPECT , i don't want RESPECT . I want the USA to be feared because of our Military and our self respect . [USA walks softly but USA carries a Big Stick] Elmer !!

--------------------------------------------------- 68 years old and i always had a job or healthcare when i wanted it . Syria , feck those syrians as i see them as no threat to the USA . 'norks' need to be destroyed as a practical solution and that destruction might happen under President Trump . International RESPECT , i don't want RESPECT . I want the USA to be feared because of our Military and our self respect . [USA walks softly but USA carries a Big Stick] Elmer !!
USA is using a big stick in Syria. They shot down a Syria jet. Now Russia says they will shoot down one of ours if Syria is further provoked. It is a high risk strategy that could provide big benefits but it could be a disaster if not managed properly.
Trump better keep his eye on Syria instead of the Russian probe.

Obviously you aint got a clue to what you are talking about. Once again why does the largest military in the world need rebuilding, or do you just want to keep throwing money at them so they can build hardware that no one wants
----------------------------------------------- i already explained to you that both President Trump and ' I ' want a rebuilt military . President Trump is 'CiC' and i hope that he gets his rebuilt and more deadly military . YOU are certainly welcome to disagree with the President and me Ben .
You still haven't explained why the military needs rebuilding, so obviously you can't

USA is using a big stick in Syria. They shot down a Syria jet. Now Russia says they will shoot down one of ours if Syria is further provoked. It is a high risk strategy that could provide big benefits but it could be a disaster if not managed properly.
Trump better keep his eye on Syria instead of the Russian probe.
--------------------------------------------- yeah well , i don't worry about it , war may be coming , who knows but i like Trump and his team of advisors . Better than hilary Elmer .

You still haven't explained why the military needs rebuilding, so obviously you can't
------------------------------------------------ yeah well , i'll just trust Trump and his team to do whats needed . I mean , its Trumps brains , his way of thinking , Trumps style , words and swaggar is the reasons that i voted for Trump Ben !!

------------------------------------------------ yeah well , i'll just trust Trump and his team to do whats needed . I mean , its Trumps brains , his way of thinking , Trumps style , words and swaggar is the reasons that i voted for Trump Ben !!
You said the military needs rebuilding- WHY? Simple question, but maybe not so for an intellect like yours.
Did you also vote for Trump for all of his lies?

Trump Drones are too busy sucking his dick to worry about promises. They'd rather he shit in their mouth.
You leftist are a disgusting bunch. Always calling the right homophobes but then in the next sentence using homosexual acts as an insult.

Hypocrites

Forum List

Back