Trump-shut up and do your job

------------------------------------------ as i said , Trump agrees with me about the rebuilding of the military . Trump and ' I ' will let you track down the money Ben !!
Obviously you aint got a clue to what you are talking about. Once again why does the largest military in the world need rebuilding, or do you just want to keep throwing money at them so they can build hardware that no one wants
----------------------------------------------- i already explained to you that both President Trump and ' I ' want a rebuilt military . President Trump is 'CiC' and i hope that he gets his rebuilt and more deadly military . YOU are certainly welcome to disagree with the President and me Ben .
You still haven't explained why the military needs rebuilding, so obviously you can't
------------------------------------------------ yeah well , i'll just trust Trump and his team to do whats needed . I mean , its Trumps brains , his way of thinking , Trumps style , words and swaggar is the reasons that i voted for Trump Ben !!
You said the military needs rebuilding- WHY? Simple question, but maybe not so for an intellect like yours.
Did you also vote for Trump for all of his lies?
------------------------------------------ Trump is doing fine , i'd vote for him again Ben !! :afro:

and WILL , when he runs in his upcoming re election bid in a couple of years Ben .

Trump is doing fine , all i want him to do is Deport , rebuild the military , fix the supreme court and federal judges and thats about it Elmer .
I'm guessing the SC will be his primary legacy.

I think more his primary legacy will be pissing off liberals...it will go down in psychology books as it's own chapter.

We have the largest military budget in the world, and it grows every year. Where is the money going?
------------------------------------------ as i said , Trump agrees with me about the rebuilding of the military . Trump and ' I ' will let you track down the money Ben !!
Obviously you aint got a clue to what you are talking about. Once again why does the largest military in the world need rebuilding, or do you just want to keep throwing money at them so they can build hardware that no one wants
----------------------------------------------- i already explained to you that both President Trump and ' I ' want a rebuilt military . President Trump is 'CiC' and i hope that he gets his rebuilt and more deadly military . YOU are certainly welcome to disagree with the President and me Ben .
You still haven't explained why the military needs rebuilding, so obviously you can't
------------------------------------------------ yeah well , i'll just trust Trump and his team to do whats needed . I mean , its Trumps brains , his way of thinking , Trumps style , words and swaggar is the reasons that i voted for Trump Ben !!
The fact Trump talks a better game than he delivers is why I did not vote for him. He has swagger but not much substance.
He can prove his supporter right or his detractors right.
If he wants to prove his supporters right he better get his butt in gear. POTUS is not running your own real estate company.

Trump is doing fine , all i want him to do is Deport , rebuild the military , fix the supreme court and federal judges and thats about it Elmer .

I think more his primary legacy will be pissing off liberals...it will go down in psychology books as it's own chapter.

There is no doubt he is very successful at pissing off liberals but if that is his only legacy he will eventually make liberals happy and more powerful.

I would think that if you voted for someone for President your sights would be set a little higher.

Unless voting for him is just one final, primal scream.

Ted Cruz was my first choice but i also liked Trump and when Trump kicked Cruz azz , well Trump was the only choice for the next 2 terms . ------------ just a comment .

Last edited:
Trump is his own worst enemy. He is the one keeping too much focus on the Russia investigation through his tweets.

He should use his tweets to focus on healthcare reform, tax reform, new budget, Russia threatening to shoot down our planes over Syria, North Korea killing one of our citizens, ISIS and terrorism, creating jobs in the USA

Trump needs to stop focusing on Trump and focus on the USA

Trump-do your job-you; currently, you are not
The less laws/regulations the federal government passes the better for the country… The country cannot afford that shit the federal government is putting on them.

As I recall, he was going to repeal (actually repeal, not tweak) the ACA, pass massive tax cuts, build a wall and destroy ISIS.

Does "tweeting" take up THAT much of his time? I've never "tweeted". How freaking long does it take to "tweet"?
Trump has an extremely light work load. Every once in a while I like to post his schedule for the current day.

The man starts every day at the ungodly early hour of 10:30 am, which I believe is the crack of dawn in Russia.

Here is today's schedule.

• 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
  • 11:30 AM The president and first lady welcome President Juan Carlos Varela and Mrs. Varela of Panama – South Portico
  • 11:35 AM Meet with President Varela – Oval Office
  • 11:50 AM Working luncheon with President Varela – Cabinet Room
  • 5:00 PM Participate in American Technology Council roundtable – State Dining Room
  • 6:00 PM Participate in an American Technology Council reception – State Dining Room
It's amazing that after such an exhausting schedule the President has time to compose some tweets!

It's funny...but not true.

This is just the official meeting schedule. There are many matters Trump has to deal with in-between.

As I recall, he was going to repeal (actually repeal, not tweak) the ACA, pass massive tax cuts, build a wall and destroy ISIS.

Does "tweeting" take up THAT much of his time? I've never "tweeted". How freaking long does it take to "tweet"?
Trump has an extremely light work load. Every once in a while I like to post his schedule for the current day.

The man starts every day at the ungodly early hour of 10:30 am, which I believe is the crack of dawn in Russia.

Here is today's schedule.

• 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
  • 11:30 AM The president and first lady welcome President Juan Carlos Varela and Mrs. Varela of Panama – South Portico
  • 11:35 AM Meet with President Varela – Oval Office
  • 11:50 AM Working luncheon with President Varela – Cabinet Room
  • 5:00 PM Participate in American Technology Council roundtable – State Dining Room
  • 6:00 PM Participate in an American Technology Council reception – State Dining Room
It's amazing that after such an exhausting schedule the President has time to compose some tweets!

It's funny...but not true.

This is just the official meeting schedule. There are many matters Trump has to deal with in-between.
Funny, he did not post Obama's workload… I would suspect it to much the same. But then again Obama never had a real job in his life.
I guess both of you were too busy sucking too much Obama dick

Funny, he did not post Obama's workload… I would suspect it to much the same. But then again Obama never had a real job in his life.
I guess both of you were too busy sucking too much Obama dick

...what the fuck is wrong with you?

Seriously, something is very off.

Fighting off the gnats from the swamp is his job...

Yea, The Frog is totally on it.

EMPI5a3.png

Forum List

Back