Trump Significantly Weakened NATO and Enabled Putin

Why would he invade when Barry and Biden were so helpful?
Because, he is a evil autocrat bent on cementing his personal legacy?

I mean , come on Toddinskee. Small children can figure this out. Why are you so eager and happy to make yourself seem retarded? I will never get it.

Because, he is a evil autocrat bent on cementing his personal legacy?

I mean , come on Toddinskee. Small children can figure this out. Why are you so eager and happy to make yourself seem retarded? I will never get it.
Putin invaded when Obama and Biden were in charge and not when Trump was. These facts are indisputable. Even an idiot race baiter like you can only dance around them.

Putin invaded when Obama and Biden were in charge and not when Trump was
And you drawing a conclusion of causality from that alone is an embarrassing and retarded fallacy.

Let me guess: "Life is your evidence".

:auiqs.jpg:

If your orange lard and master had not been thrown out on his fat ass, this would be happening during the second Trump term.

And you drawing a conclusion of causality from that alone is an embarrassing and retarded fallacy.

Let me guess: "Life is your evidence".

:auiqs.jpg:

If your orange lard and master had not been thrown out on his fat ass, this would be happening during the second Trump term.
Life is all of our evidence, race baiter. I have relatives in Russia. Do you? I should throw you out on your fat ass but you'd cry racism because all the ills of your life are due to "racism" eh FFI?

pussy

Life is all of our evidence, race baiter. I have relatives in Russia. Do you? I should throw you out on your fat ass but you'd cry racism because all the ills of your life are due to "racism" eh FFI?

pussy
You always get so frustrated by your own ineptitude. Get as mad at me as you like, but your illogic and elementary errors are YOUR fault.

You always get so frustrated by your own ineptitude. Get as mad at me as you like, but your illogic and elementary errors are YOUR fault.
I am not the one making countless excuses for our weak president. His approval rating is below 40% now. Pretty weak. Like you. WEAK.

See what I mean? Idiotic non sequitur. And you don't even know why or what a non sequitur is.
You're the one posting childish emojis. Do life experiences matter or not? Yes or no. I am more educated and smarter than you. Funny how you avoid answering a simple question.

Number of votes don't matter, to un-American, antidemocratic strongman buttlickers.

But please,go on
Nope. Popular votes don't win. Electoral college votes win. Right, race baiter. You're angry at me because of your skin color. Truly pathetic. Something neither you nor I can control.

You're the one posting childish emojis. Do life experiences matter or not? Yes or no. I am more educated and smarter than you. Funny how you avoid answering a simple question.
Your stupid question is ignored.

Your Alamo cult talking point is a correlation/causation fallacy. A very elementary fallacy that most high school students learn about.

You aren't going to put clever, whiny words in just the right order to get around that.

Your stupid question is ignored.

Your Alamo cult talking point is a correlation/causation fallacy. A very elementary fallacy that most high school students learn about.

You aren't going to put clever, whiny words in just the right order to get around that.
Ignored. Typical cancel culture man liking race baiter. Then we can just mud sling. Works for me. You're a weakling.

Forum List

Back