Trump slammed by Parkland Hero students at Rally

Really? But he doesn't need or want everyone to bring a gun, so in theory he wants to limit who/how many people are allowed to 'protect' themselves. I wonder what he's going to tell everyone else who wants to use their 2nd amendment rights to protect themselves.

You're too stupid to bother arguing with. He hasn't said anything of the sort.

He's actually arguing that because I give people the right to decide whether to be armed or not, I am prohibiting people from arming themselves. Yes, he is that stupid.

Then he turned around and told me I can't read. I couldn't possibly make up the dumb that he actually is
I agree, he is that stupid.

OMG, fingerboi called me stupid. Somebody start a gofundme.

It only took you 36 hours to come up with that cheap shot.

I don't work on your timeline and you did it to yourself by just being you.

Passionate, articulate, intelligent. She's the anti-Trump.

Yes, passionate.

and by blaming the NRA, Trump, the governor, the FBI, the gun, etc, instead of the shooter.

She's a perfect democratic candidate.

She rightfully blames them for inaction.

Your actions caused a shooter to be able to kill 17 people without anyone able to fight back.

YOU owe US the explanation, Zoonie. What's wrong with what you are doing?

I'm more concerned with the guy getting the gun in the first place. Rather than the chaos that would ensue if the gunman, cops and teachers are having a shoot out with each other.

In all fairness, we have to give NRA credit. My brother is an NRA cultist. He was out in the woods one day practicing his fast draw with a Colt 22 and shot himself in the leg. Who knows. Maybe if he had not been trained by the NRA he might have shot himself where it would have REALLY hurt. The good news is that, with him being laid up for a couple of months, several beavers down by the lake near his backyard got a reprieve for the Fall season.
Beavers obviously are more important in your eyes... lol

Utopia, according to Kaz:

And you're the one advocating Florida where the bullets were going one way. I wanted people to fight back. This is you, stupid dick. How stupid are you?

ABSOLUTELY! This is the kind of world that will make you happy!

Once again boychick, you're the one advocating the Florida solution where one side only has the guns. I wanted the teachers/administrators who wanted to get a CC to carry a gun and fight back. You really are "special"

I understand. The solution to guns is more guns. And if that doesn't do it, even more guns. Guns in government buildings. guns in libraries, guns in schools, guns in churches, guns at concerts, in movie theaters, at the football game. Your logic is crystal clear! How could anything go wrong with people of all ages blasting away at each other, trying to figure out who are the bad guys and who are the good guys! I am especially interested in how that would sort out in a dark movie theater!

But, most people are rational, so none of that is ever going to happen. Even so, it is very disturbing that anyone could possibly think that what you advocate is good.

There's already guns in govt buildings.

It's kool. Vandal already admitted he lost by going to the you're a racist crap. That's how you know leftists know themselves that they're done

Yes, passionate.

and by blaming the NRA, Trump, the governor, the FBI, the gun, etc, instead of the shooter.

She's a perfect democratic candidate.

Your actions caused a shooter to be able to kill 17 people without anyone able to fight back.

I'm more concerned with the guy getting the gun in the first place. Rather than the chaos that would ensue if the gunman, cops and teachers are having a shoot out with each other.

In all fairness, we have to give NRA credit. My brother is an NRA cultist. He was out in the woods one day practicing his fast draw with a Colt 22 and shot himself in the leg. Who knows. Maybe if he had not been trained by the NRA he might have shot himself where it would have REALLY hurt. The good news is that, with him being laid up for a couple of months, several beavers down by the lake near his backyard got a reprieve for the Fall season.

Who doesn't love a good beaver?

I own five firearms, including one 9mm pistol. Now, I live in Arizona, where any idiot can walk around with a gun anywhere. You can open carry without even having to demonstrate that you know where the safety switch is. If I did carry it around, and I found myself in a situation where someone or some people started firing, i would probably shoot anyone who pointed a gun in my direction, and ask questions later. That may not be the best course of action, but I can't see myself suggesting to someone who is shooting in my direction to please identify himself. All things considered, I suspect that my carrying a gun is not really going to make anything I run into any better, so I don't.
Fucking pussy control freak

Really? But he doesn't need or want everyone to bring a gun, so in theory he wants to limit who/how many people are allowed to 'protect' themselves. I wonder what he's going to tell everyone else who wants to use their 2nd amendment rights to protect themselves.

He's actually arguing that because I give people the right to decide whether to be armed or not, I am prohibiting people from arming themselves. Yes, he is that stupid.

Then he turned around and told me I can't read. I couldn't possibly make up the dumb that he actually is

Yes, I notice he's getting faster too ...

I own five firearms, including one 9mm pistol. Now, I live in Arizona, where any idiot can walk around with a gun anywhere. You can open carry without even having to demonstrate that you know where the safety switch is. If I did carry it around, and I found myself in a situation where someone or some people started firing, i would probably shoot anyone who pointed a gun in my direction, and ask questions later. That may not be the best course of action, but I can't see myself suggesting to someone who is shooting in my direction to please identify himself. All things considered, I suspect that my carrying a gun is not really going to make anything I run into any better, so I don't.

Arizona is the worst. A simple background check against criminal history (not mental health) and after that 5 minute wait you can literally walk out the door and take it anywhere you want, don't have to know shit about the firearm.

Lol
Someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your fucking business, it’s none of my fucking business, it certainly if none of the federal government’s business. So take your fucking control freak nature and shove it up your fucking ass you cowardly motherfucker.

I have a Mosin-Nagant high powered rifle that I would love to get rid of, but I'm not going to sell it without a background check, even though that is perfectly legal. I would throw it in the lake, first.
That’s your business, and no one else’s. LOL

Arizona is the worst. A simple background check against criminal history (not mental health) and after that 5 minute wait you can literally walk out the door and take it anywhere you want, don't have to know shit about the firearm.

Lol
Someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your fucking business, it’s none of my fucking business, it certainly if none of the federal government’s business. So take your fucking control freak nature and shove it up your fucking ass you cowardly motherfucker.

The laws related to legally attaining a firearm are everyone's business, idiot.

Kaz, your plans to make our schools safer by arming the people who are there is totally asinine, and ridiculas. It is the same delusional mindset that you guys have, in which you invision yourselves holding off the black helicopters of the New World Order in the street with your AR-15's. I swear it would not even surprise me if you had given all your firearms women's names. Nobody takes you seriously other than those with the same fetish.
South Dakota Attorney General

Gets me ever time. :auiqs.jpg:

The shootings still happen in gun free zones.

They do, as long as people with violent pasts and mental health problems can legally buy a gun, especially the mass shooting specials.
People who have been convicted of any crimes cannot legally get guns, moron. If you think you can find all the people with mental health problems, you're dreaming. Unless they're problems are serious enough to have required a legal proceeding of some kind, the government will never know they have a problem.

In Florida a private seller does not need/actually is barred from doing a background check when selling their own firearms. And, no I don't expect to block the sale of firearms to everyone who is mentally ill, that's a ridiculous standard, I'd say you know this but it's you....so you probably don't.
Private sales are just that, no one should be burdened by a fucked up background check. Their private sale

They do, as long as people with violent pasts and mental health problems can legally buy a gun, especially the mass shooting specials.
People who have been convicted of any crimes cannot legally get guns, moron. If you think you can find all the people with mental health problems, you're dreaming. Unless they're problems are serious enough to have required a legal proceeding of some kind, the government will never know they have a problem.

In Florida a private seller does not need/actually is barred from doing a background check when selling their own firearms. And, no I don't expect to block the sale of firearms to everyone who is mentally ill, that's a ridiculous standard, I'd say you know this but it's you....so you probably don't.
Private sales are just that, no one should be burdened by a fucked up background check. Their private sale

Nope, the laws of this country are everyone's business. Once again, try responding to my post instead of creating all these useless bumper sticker slogans.

Allow me to quote you:

"They do, as long as people with violent pasts and mental health problems can legally buy a gun, especially the mass shooting specials."

The opposite of allowing people with mental health problems to buy guns is to not allow people with mental health problems to buy guns. So which do you support, allowing it or not allowing it?

I support checking the mental health status and criminal background checks from all firearm sales.

I also support mandatory firearm training and banning certain firearm accessories such as expanded magazines and bump stalks.
Good thing you have no credibility

Allow me to quote you:

"They do, as long as people with violent pasts and mental health problems can legally buy a gun, especially the mass shooting specials."

The opposite of allowing people with mental health problems to buy guns is to not allow people with mental health problems to buy guns. So which do you support, allowing it or not allowing it?

I support checking the mental health status and criminal background checks from all firearm sales.

I also support mandatory firearm training and banning certain firearm accessories such as expanded magazines and bump stalks.
Good thing you have no credibility

Hey, here you are again quoting my post but making zero attempt to respond to the words in it. I'm sensing a pattern here.

Bam, ouch! Bripat will be stinging from that one for DAYS! Ouch. I know it's the internet, but damn. That was some smack, ouch!

Nope, the laws of this country are everyone's business. Once again, try responding to my post instead of creating all these useless bumper sticker slogans.
It’s the law of the land no background checks on private sales. Live with it

Bam, ouch! Bripat will be stinging from that one for DAYS! Ouch. I know it's the internet, but damn, out!

Bripat was born buthurt.

All one has to do is mention the "New World Order", and it is kind of like a magic incantation that summons all the conspiracy nuts and keyboard commandos. Most of them are no more dangerous than the people who still think that aliens abducted Elvis. Unfortunately, they send their money to the NRA, who, in turn, send it to the GOP, which puts them in a different category. The thing that I can't figure out is why so many of them never served in the armed forces.
The only thing worse than nationalism is globalism

Forum List

Back