Trump Speech his best speech to date...

:rolleyes:

He had his best speech evah last Monday too, but by Tuesday the Don was mouthing off and acting erratic and crazy to boot, which spoiled his good day reading the teleprompter speech on Monday.

If the Don does not tweet tonight and stays on message for 24 hours after this speech without going bonkers, then holy cow!!!

Maybe you can teach an OLD DOG new tricks?? :D

Experts in what? Empire building? Do you really think America should be in the business of invading countries for the express purpose of stealing their mineral wealth? Going down that road would cause more problems than it would ever solve and our sons and daughters in uniform would pay a very steep price.
You mean like Obama surrendering?
Eat shit troll.
Well, that one hit the mark....:lol:
You never say anything worth a shit so from now on you can talk to the hand you lousy fucking retarded troll.
Hit the mark it did....good, you stupid fucktard fascist liberal......
Ignored.

The incredible bullshit he said about keeping the oil of Iraq for us and keeping as many troops there as necessary to keep it for us may be the stupidest shit I ever heard a so-called politician say. You guys really want this wannabe emperor?
He said we should have kept control of the oil in order to keep it out of the hands of a group like Isis.... what is wrong with that? many experts actually agree with him and so do I.
Experts in what? Empire building? Do you really think America should be in the business of invading countries for the express purpose of stealing their mineral wealth? Going down that road would cause more problems than it would ever solve and our sons and daughters in uniform would pay a very steep price.
First of all we shouldn't invade any nation ever again under such flimsy evidence of reason. Clinton voted for the Iraq war and Trump said no to the war.
Two...We should have controlled the oil and what happens to it. Not steal it. I'm sure the likes of you would think America is an evil empire anyway so who gives a fuck what you think? Take the oil and use the proceeds to help rebuild Iraq not just play golf all day and allow the enemy to gain control of it. Grow up!

The incredible bullshit he said about keeping the oil of Iraq for us and keeping as many troops there as necessary to keep it for us may be the stupidest shit I ever heard a so-called politician say. You guys really want this wannabe emperor?
He said we should have kept control of the oil in order to keep it out of the hands of a group like Isis.... what is wrong with that? many experts actually agree with him and so do I.
First of all we shouldn't invade any nation ever again under such flimsy evidence of reason. Clinton voted for the Iraq war and Trump said no to the war.
Two...We should have controlled the oil and what happens to it. Not steal it. I'm sure the likes of you would think America is an evil empire anyway so who gives a fuck what you think? Take the oil and use the proceeds to help rebuild Iraq not just play golf all day and allow the enemy to gain control of it. Grow up!

Fact time: Trump said yes to Iraq, before he said no to Iraq and lied about having said yes to Iraq. He also said we need toget out of Iraq...before he said we needed to occupy the oil in Iraq.

TA-DA! It's Trump the clown show.

Fact time: Trump said yes to Iraq, before he said no to Iraq and lied about having said yes to Iraq. He also said we need toget out of Iraq...before he said we needed to occupy the oil in Iraq.

TA-DA! It's Trump the clown show.
Was all that before or after your Obama surrendered?

Trump is replacing GOP nation building with GOP "Nation Plundering."

TRUMP: In the old days, when we won a war, to the victor belonged the spoils

Trump is replacing GOP nation building with GOP "Nation Plundering."

TRUMP: In the old days, when we won a war, to the victor belonged the spoils
I have no problem with being paid for the service we provided.....
The Right want to make our military into nothing more than mercenaries! To the Right money is worth more than American lives.

If you're voting for Hillary and you don't watch this entire speech you are so closed minded as to be a danger to your own future...

There was no need to consider him as a candidate after he made fun of a person with physical disabilities.

The GOP hates disabled people and gets off attacking the disabled

There was no need to consider him as a candidate after he made fun of a person with physical disabilities
You read minds? There is no proof he was making fun of a disability. The reporter is an asshole. Trump doesn't have to respect him.
agreed. there's nothing honorable about reporters. there used to be in days gone by, but anymore the presstitutes deserve to be humiliated.

every time Hillary gives a speech, she sounds like she has a cheeseburger caught in her throat

Forum List

Back