Trump spews lie storm in Cincinnati

Read the list here: Trump made numerous false claims at his Ohio rally - CNNPolitics

Come on Trumpettes, how can you worship this liar? He lies & you cheer.

Then you repeat his lies here & make total asses out of yourself.

We all know oil & gas production rose under Obama but the fat asssed orange POS claimed Obama tried to end it.

Trump lies & exaggerated & lies & exaggerated some more?
He even called Warren Pocahontas which is noy only bigoted but claimed she has no Native American ancestry when she took a damn test & proved it.

I really don't know what is more pathetic, Trump or the dumfucks that go to his rallies.

BTW, Trump is off for another tax payer funded trip to one of his golf resorts. Those two and a half day work weeks are tough especially when you don;t get to the office until noon. Two campaign trips.

Bad day for your Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Obama told Americans that he would "wean America of fossil fuel" and he meant it. Now the crazy left thinks he increased oil production?
Oil & gas production increased under Obama.

'If you did not know this perhaps you are just another uninformed Trumpette jackass.
Which policies of obama’s Specifically expanded oil and gas production?

The status quo.
I think it isn’t Trump who is the liar. :)

Obama told Americans that he would "wean America of fossil fuel" and he meant it. Now the crazy left thinks he increased oil production?

'If you did not know this perhaps you are just another uninformed Trumpette jackass.
The attempt to destroy them forced companies to secure other sources to draw from.. It was the unintentional consequences of his war on fossil fuels.

The status quo.
I think it isn’t Trump who is the liar. :)

I pointed out where he did and I can point out others. Just because all the points were not really accurate, that doesn't mean many others were not.

Read the list here: Trump made numerous false claims at his Ohio rally - CNNPolitics

We all know oil & gas production rose under Obama but the fat asssed orange POS claimed Obama tried to end it.

He even called Warren Pocahontas which is noy only bigoted but claimed she has no Native American ancestry when she took a damn test & proved it.

I really don't know what is more pathetic, Trump or the dumfucks that go to his rallies.

BTW, Trump is off for another tax payer funded trip to one of his golf resorts. Those two and a half day work weeks are tough especially when you don;t get to the office until noon. Two campaign trips.
Just more CNN spinning around the toilet bowel...

Not one of the facts they are spewing are true...

cnn and a toilet.PNG

The only dupe here is you... Your TDS is out of control..

What democrats propose amounts to open borders. No one has to say the literal words "I want our borders opened up" in order to achieve that goal.
Wikileaks released a leaked Hillary Clinton speech. Behind closed doors, she came right out and literally said she wanted open borders.

Wonderful! This puts his total lies at 15,345, still a fraction of your lies.

Wonderful! This puts his total lies at 15,345, still a fraction of your lies.
Prove my posts are lies , Mikey. Lets see you do it.

Oil production increased not because of Obama. On government land the oil decreased, on private land like the shale fields in the Dakotas the oil increased markedly.

Obama was not happy about the increase however, he was wanting America to be more reliant on alternative energy. So he looks at it as a failure. So to Obama, Trump is making him look better.

What democrats propose amounts to open borders. No one has to say the literal words "I want our borders opened up" in order to achieve that goal.
Wikileaks released a leaked Hillary Clinton speech. Behind closed doors, she came right out and literally said she wanted open borders.
Bullshit.

So who wants to bulldoze all the fencing & dismantle crossing points & we can just have a sign saying "Welcome to the USA".

Demorat frontrunners couldn't fill an 18,000 seat arena.
Hell, any one of them would be lucky to fill the Greyhound Bus station in Cincinnati if they held a rally there!

Oil production increased not because of Obama. On government land the oil decreased, on private land like the shale fields in the Dakotas the oil increased markedly.

Obama was not happy about the increase however, he was wanting America to be more reliant on alternative energy. So he looks at it as a failure. So to Obama, Trump is making him look better.

So quit saying Obama blocked production.

Oh please,. You run around screaming Open Borders. This is a God damn lie. Quit making excuses because you can''t tell the fucking truth.
Give me a reason to give a damn about your vile idiotic posts. I can't think of one.
Of course you like being a dumbasss, probably why you are good at it. Don't read my posts, it will help you with that.

Demorat frontrunners couldn't fill an 18,000 seat arena.
Hell, any one of them would be lucky to fill the Greyhound Bus station in Cincinnati if they held a rally there!
Well, they don't attract the bigots, racist & white Supremacists like Trump does.

Look, quit lying about Obama & the production under his administration.

Yes, we need to reduce emissions. Everyone with a brain knows this (And why you evidently do not).

Reducing fossil fuel use through better alternative is different than the lies you assfucks about blocking production.

So how about you get Rusk Limbaugh's dick out of your ass & you to quit lying all the time.
Only a real dyed in the wool fool would think citing Obama himself talking about cutting and getting off of fossil fuel is a lie!
By the way, look at my thread about the greening of the planet due to more CO2 in the atmosphere. Don't let your head explode. Or do.

Forum List

Back